Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2017, 10:51 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,153,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
Not surprising from a former POW who was called a loser by the him because he got captured. The man hates Trump, and not that I blame him, but McCain has not an ounce of objectivity when the subject involves Trump. My 7-pound fluffy, frou-frou dog would probably be a better president in McCain's opinion.

Old 06-12-2017, 10:54 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
This post is hilarious 😂😂😂😂👍
They are an entertaining bunch, but kinda sad when one really thinks about it, oh well they insist so might as well laugh at them.

Old 06-12-2017, 10:58 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,771,287 times
A blind monkey would be a better leader than Trump. The man is truly horrible at everything and destroys whatever he touches.

Old 06-12-2017, 10:59 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,041,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
Your judgment and belief blinds you. You are not to smart and are part of the American deplorable class. You see Democrats and Republicans are one of the same. Right now the Republican party is at a state of civil war and a good portion of the party do not like Trump who is political outsider.

Old 06-12-2017, 11:22 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
There couldn't possibly be anyone worse than Trump.
Why? What earth shattering thing did Trump do? And if you think McCain is a republican, you obviously have no clue who McCain is. And this is coming from someone who lives in this fools state,

Old 06-12-2017, 11:26 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
A blind monkey would be a better leader than Trump. The man is truly horrible at everything and destroys whatever he touches.
Oh? Unemployment down, illegal immigration down 70%, stock market at an all time high..You consider those things "Truly horrible"? Please stop with your newfound intolerance. Try to think for yourself instead.

Old 06-12-2017, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Not surprising from a former POW who was called a loser by the him because he got captured. The man hates Trump, and not that I blame him, but McCain has not an ounce of objectivity when the subject involves Trump. My 7-pound fluffy, frou-frou dog would probably be a better president in McCain's opinion.
Your dog would be a better president in the opinion of every intelligent, sane human being on this planet.

Old 06-12-2017, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Oh? Unemployment down, illegal immigration down 70%, stock market at an all time high..You consider those things "Truly horrible"? Please stop with your newfound intolerance. Try to think for yourself instead.
Yawn. Unemployment is still on the coat tails of Obama. Immigration was already down by record numbers before Trump, and part of the reason it's decreasing now is no one wants to have anything to do with this country. They're now going to Canada. Stock market increase is artificial based on Trump's fake promises that he will never deliver on. Any time bankers are thrilled about becoming richer, I consider that a negative.

None of those are thanks to Trump. He has destroyed 100 years of soft power and world influence in 150 days. We are the laughing stock of the world and facing the collapse of American democracy.

Trump and his supporters are the greatest threat this country has ever seen.

Old 06-13-2017, 12:44 AM

24,510 posts, read 33,305,373 times
Quote:
Yawn. Unemployment is still on the coat tails of Obama. Immigration was already down by record numbers before Trump, and part of the reason it's decreasing now is no one wants to have anything to do with this country. They're now going to Canada. Stock market increase is artificial based on Trump's fake promises that he will never deliver on. Any time bankers are thrilled about becoming richer, I consider that a negative.

None of those are thanks to Trump. He has destroyed 100 years of soft power and world influence in 150 days. We are the laughing stock of the world and facing the collapse of American democracy.

Silly post deserves a double eye-roll...

Old 06-13-2017, 08:02 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,798,945 times
Quote:

lol you're completely full of it.

The US has more people than it needs so I could really care less who goes to Canada. We're adding like 2 million people a year as it is. That's enough people to create a whole new city, every year.

The labor force needs to balance out and readjust.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies