Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2017, 08:54 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,626,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
What has he accomplished? Nothing.
repeat of my post :

Well can we tout his "successes" or promises so far to his base?

Border Wall = 0
Muslim Ban = 0
Tax Reform = 0
Trump-care = 0
Jobs = 0 (or whatever Obama left him after 80 months of positive job growth)
Tweets of fury = 100% of success

Oh I forgot the other "success" ! He finally had the First Lady and his son to move in with him after 5 months of being President !

Old 06-12-2017, 08:56 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,167,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I do thank Obama for doing nothing the last 6 years and signing the bills the Republican Congress passed.

Ummmm.... what?

Old 06-12-2017, 08:58 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I do thank Obama for doing nothing the last 6 years and signing the bills the Republican Congress passed.
So all that screaming about all the evils of Obama needing to be undone are just a bunch of hot air. Cool

Old 06-12-2017, 08:59 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
I'm pretty sure SNL will have a skit about that.
What could SNL possibly do to parody this cabinet meeting? It's already over-the-top stupid, ridiculous, and unbelievably embarrassing.

Old 06-12-2017, 09:02 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
The entire thing was ............Bizarre, I wonder if they were instructed to show their loyalty or face the wrath of the Donald? The presidency is has now been reduced to sideshow act. This Nation is now in full blown decline, had to happen sooner or later, and with trump the Nation chose sooner. Enjoy
What a ridiculous statement.

Do you not understand that the cabinet members are there voluntarily because they agree with this Presidents agenda?

Whether or not you agree with that agenda, please tell me that you are not so ignorant that you don't understand that the cabinet members agree with it and are loyal to the president.

Do you seriously expect that a presidents cabinet members are not loyal to the president that appointed them.

Did you grow up in this country? Where did you come from? I am truly confused by people like you who claim to be Americans.

Old 06-12-2017, 09:08 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post

Do you not understand that the cabinet members are there voluntarily because they agree with this Presidents agenda?

Whether or not you agree with that agenda, please tell me that you are not so ignorant that you don't understand that the cabinet members agree with it and are loyal to the president.

Do you seriously expect that a presidents cabinet members are not loyal to the president that appointed them.

Did you grow up in this country? Where did you come from? I am truly confused by people like you who claim to be Americans.
What a rambling piece of repetitive nonsense, not worthy of further reply.

Old 06-12-2017, 09:11 PM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
So all that screaming about all the evils of Obama needing to be undone are just a bunch of hot air. Cool
I only screamed on November 8th when Trump was elected. As I've said, Obama did okay after the Republicans were put in charge of the budget and he was just a figurehead and actually didn't do anything but golf and fly his big jets around to make speeches on the dangers of carbon emissions.

Old 06-12-2017, 09:13 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Quote:

Loyal to the president is one thing. Gathering around in that creepy circle jerk was another. Kim Jung Un would be proud of such a display.

Old 06-12-2017, 09:24 PM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Loyal to the president is one thing. Gathering around in that creepy circle jerk was another. Kim Jung Un would be proud of such a display.
Here's what I don't understand, why do you care? We are getting great results:

- Lowest unemployment in 17 years (thank you Republican Congress last 6+ years and now President Trump)
- Trump bump market jump
- 70% reduction in illegal aliens

What's not to love about the results we are getting? If Trump mouthed non-stop PC crap and we went into a depression would you like that better?

Old 06-12-2017, 09:25 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:

First: I thought that they swore loyalty to the constitution of the United States, not to Donald Trump.
Second: The Senate appoints the cabinet members, not the president. He just nominates them.
Third: It was a real life parody of a Mafia meeting. All the sectional capos proclaiming their loyalty, and recognizing the greatness of the Don. None of them want to end up sleeping with the fishes next to Giuliani and Christie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies