Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2017, 02:20 PM

1,743 posts, read 992,793 times

Advertisements

Call me a 'homophobe' if you will but ... Is This what our top law enforcement organization should be focusing on??

Quote:
LGBTA—A for Allies—officers from across the Intelligence Community today gathered at FBI Headquarters for the Sixth Annual “IC Pride” Summit. Notably, this year’s event included speakers from outside the IC: Congressman André Carson and Nicole Cozier, Director of Diversity and Inclusion for Human Rights Campaign. Additionally, Deputy Director of National Intelligence Dawn Eilenberger, Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, and Office of Naval Intelligence Commander Rear Admiral Robert Sharp provided keynote remarks.

Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe welcomed the assembly of IC members in Bonaparte Auditorium. This year’s Summit focused on amplifying the voices of LGBTA people of color and people with disabilities to encourage employees from all walks of life to promote diversity and achieve mission success. “The bedrock of the Intelligence Community is our credibility. To maintain that credibility, we must understand and reflect the people we protect, across the full spectrum of diversity that is the strength of this country,” said Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe. “We all need to be allies, to walk in each other’s shoes, to try to understand what it’s like, for example, to be gay, a person of color, or transgender or all of these at the same time.”

» FBI Hosts Gay
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2017, 02:52 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,668,712 times
This clown McCabb needs to be fired. The FBI is not supposed to be political. He is unfit to lead and doesn't understand the mission of the FBI. He should apply to the FBM. ( FED. B. OF MATTERS )

President Trump needs to go five deep in all these intelligence agency's until he gets someone who realizes they work to protect the American people, not to promote personal politics.

Old 06-20-2017, 04:55 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,820,981 times
If conservatives are not supposed to be snowflakes or need "safe spaces" why does this kind of thing bother you so much? Just shrug it off if you don't like it. It really isn't that big of a deal.

Old 06-20-2017, 05:02 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,569,361 times
Am I supposed to be outraged?

Old 06-20-2017, 05:04 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,765,220 times
OP, I don't see why you think this is weird. Employees of both state and federal agencies (and, AFAI, local govs) frequently form internal groups/committees that address the interests of specific groups of employees. Women have been doing this for decades.

It's not an adversarial thing.

Old 06-20-2017, 05:11 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,993,563 times
J. Edgar Hoover Probably Turning in his grave..........along with Churchill in England with his pansy government.....

Old 06-20-2017, 05:19 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,382,061 times
I wonder how much money this cost me.

Ugh.

Old 06-20-2017, 05:41 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,784,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post

Ugh.
Nothing, me and a bunch of my ******* SJW snowflakes foot the bill for this. You, unfortunately are in the on the hook for the force expansion in Afghanistan. Ohhh, sorry.

Old 06-20-2017, 06:32 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,382,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Nothing, me and a bunch of my ******* SJW snowflakes foot the bill for this. You, unfortunately are in the on the hook for the force expansion in Afghanistan. Ohhh, sorry.
Did you ******* SJW snowflakes really foot the bill for this? I didn't read the article. If so, look for an extra case of play-doh in your stocking this Christmas. I'll put in a good word with Santa for you guys.

Old 06-20-2017, 07:13 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,254,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post

Ugh.
When you start crying about how much it cost to keep Melania Trump and Barron in the Trump Tower, then maybe we'll listen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies