Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2017, 10:04 PM

3,129 posts, read 1,325,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
That is true, with loose wooden tables not connected to each other.

But when the tables are made of structural steel and welded or bolted together, that is a different story. You pull one leg out, nothing happens.
I don't know why I'm typing this, your mind is closed to anything other than your fantasy that in your mind has become real.

The weak link in the buildings, as it turns out, were the way the floor trusses were connected to the structural columns. The connections weakened under the intense heat of the fire and the floors started to sag. All it took is for the first one to fail, which caused that floor to collapse onto the floor below. There is no steel or concrete ever invented that can take that kind of strain, so that floor failed too. It is called pancaking. All of them. Straight down.

Why that seems so impossible to you I will never understand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2017, 10:04 PM

41,815 posts, read 50,897,127 times
Quote:
That is true, with loose wooden tables not connected to each other.

But when the tables are made of structural steel and welded or bolted together, that is a different story. You pull one leg out, nothing happens.
Now you are attempting to move the goal posts, I'm not playing anymore. Believe what you want no matter how ludicrous it is.

Old 06-19-2017, 10:05 PM

5,481 posts, read 8,534,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
They just don't have any videos of the plane that hit the Pentagon. Well, they have one, but that doesn't look like much a plane.
That's what gets me. A 757 passenger airliner flights right into our nations capital and into one of the most secure buildings in the world, and not 1 clear video or picture of this?

That I'm not buying.

Old 06-19-2017, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
That's what gets me. A 757 passenger airliner flights right into our nations capital and into one of the most secure buildings in the world, and not 1 clear video or picture of this?

That I'm not buying.
And you never will...

Old 06-19-2017, 10:08 PM

5,481 posts, read 8,534,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
And you never will...
Do you not find that odd?

Old 06-19-2017, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Do you not find that odd?
I could give you reasons why it isn't odd, many have already been presented. One that I will add is that by the time the jet was approaching Washington DC, all planes had already been ordered to land. This particular aircraft had it's transponder turned off and was performing maneuvers that normally only military aircraft perform. The air traffic controllers even commented later that they believed it was a military aircraft. This means it possibly didn't draw the scrutiny that it otherwise might have had it been believed to be a passenger jet.

Regardless, even if we decide it's odd that no pictures or video exists, then more odd to me is the plane's tail number was found in the wreckage, and the planes passenger's were found, in pieces, scattered in a pattern consistent with the planes impact angle and speed.

Hmmm. Odd, huh?

Old 06-19-2017, 10:23 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,939,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Now you are attempting to move the goal posts, I'm not playing anymore. Believe what you want no matter how ludicrous it is.
The official story only works when using such unrealistic, cartoonish descriptions.
As if the World Trade Center buildings were made of a bunch of loose wooden pieces or a house of cards.

The official story of 9/11 put forth by the Bush people is a house of cards that cannot hold up to even minimal scrutiny.

Old 06-19-2017, 10:39 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,418,650 times
Quote:

That I'm not buying.
your blinded by the legend of it being "the most secure"

yes it is secure, armed guards, ids to get in , cameras on the INSIDE, even a subway station right at the entrance.

but it is just an office building, with the exception of a parking camera (the grainy video you saw) there are NO CAMERA's on the outside in the 2001 timeframe

there was also no anti-aircraft batteries on the top (another twoofer lie)

a 757 DID crash into the pentagon, taking out 3 rings...that is fact

Old 06-19-2017, 10:44 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,418,650 times
Quote:
The official story only works when using such unrealistic, cartoonish descriptions.
As if the World Trade Center buildings were made of a bunch of loose wooden pieces or a house of cards.

The official story of 9/11 put forth by the Bush people is a house of cards that cannot hold up to even minimal scrutiny.
1. the 'official' story wasn't put forth by bush...we saw it happen live in person, I worked in the city

2. the building had a catastrophic failure at the rivets for the floor joists and the connections to each piece...once the first floor 90 stories up failed, the weight of it crashing down on the next caused a pancaking of the floors and busting of the rivets

Old 06-19-2017, 11:58 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,939,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

2. the building had a catastrophic failure at the rivets for the floor joists and the connections to each piece...once the first floor 90 stories up failed, the weight of it crashing down on the next caused a pancaking of the floors and busting of the rivets

Pancaking doesn't explain the collapse of building 7 which wasn't hit by an airplane.

In regard to the twin towers, the pancaking theory doesn't hold up either. Even Bush officials who wrote the report specifically ruled out the pancaking theory. If it were pancaking you would see the floors piling up with the stack of collapsed floors getting bigger and bigger as the building collapsed downward. But that's not what we see in the videos. What the collapse videos shows are the top floors being blown apart one by one, literally turned into dust one by one as the collapse progression makes its way toward the ground.

The stack of pancakes is missing. And without a big stack of (intact) pancaked floors, the massive force required to crush the building all the way down to the ground is absent. And you are left with explosives as the most plausible explanation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies