Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2017, 05:46 AM

8,343 posts, read 4,329,659 times

Advertisements

Trump said he would 'drain the swamp' but instead he has added so much new swampland and new alligators that government is pressed to make new laws to try and contain the abuse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2017, 05:51 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,775,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Read the damn Constitution! There is no violation here. We're not talking about gifts in return for favors!

Hahaha, looks like this action got under someone's skin a little ! So, you know more than 190 Congressmen who are in this game 24/7 ? What are your credentials ? "Hey, Congress, stop the presses, Nonsenseguy says there is nothing here, stop the suit !"

Anyone with half a brain knew what Trump was pulling when he said he "Turned over control of his companies to his two sons". It was a shell game, pure and simple. It may have appeared on the surface that he backed away from everything that had TRUMP written on the front of it, but there was no way in Hell that any of that could or would happen. He was too ensnared in these many enterprises to ever be able to totally remove himself from their benefits, and how this Presidency enhanced those benefits.

All I have to say to Donald Trump is "Oh, Mr. President, we libs are so tired of winning, please stop, we don't want to win any more !" This suit made my day.

Old 06-14-2017, 05:55 AM

34,301 posts, read 15,599,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Trump said he would 'drain the swamp' but instead he has added so much new swampland and new alligators that government is pressed to make new laws to try and contain the abuse.
The only one being abused is the American people by Democrats who are assisting the Russians who's desire it is to disrupt our political system.

Its time Democrats stop aiding and a betting the Russians.

Old 06-14-2017, 05:57 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,518,232 times
I fully encourage the Democrat party to continue to pursue these kinds of actions.

Old 06-14-2017, 06:16 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,901,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Hahaha, looks like this action got under someone's skin a little ! So, you know more than 190 Congressmen who are in this game 24/7 ? What are your credentials ? "Hey, Congress, stop the presses, Nonsenseguy says there is nothing here, stop the suit !"

Anyone with half a brain knew what Trump was pulling when he said he "Turned over control of his companies to his two sons". It was a shell game, pure and simple. It may have appeared on the surface that he backed away from everything that had TRUMP written on the front of it, but there was no way in Hell that any of that could or would happen. He was too ensnared in these many enterprises to ever be able to totally remove himself from their benefits, and how this Presidency enhanced those benefits.

All I have to say to Donald Trump is "Oh, Mr. President, we libs are so tired of winning, please stop, we don't want to win any more !" This suit made my day.
What I find challenging to understand is the complacency.

Folks who claim if ___ did it, or is doing it, what shouldn't 'my guy' do it too.

It lacks courage.

Similar to the complacency in regards to a foreign Country interfering in significant areas of our democracy. One would think folks would be less satisfied or accepting of the status quo,

Old 06-14-2017, 06:33 AM

35,564 posts, read 20,897,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Keep it up Democrats!

Any serious subjects for the future of the country or is the focus of the Democrats only pointed at one man!

What a bunch of losers. No surprise that the Democrats keepmlosing are are eliminating their serious voters.

Keep it up as it is sad but hilarious to watch!
I hope the pressure eventually busts a PIPE

Old 06-14-2017, 06:33 AM

5,722 posts, read 2,181,227 times
"Our Russia story is crap, move to phase 2 of the plan."

Old 06-14-2017, 06:42 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,101,253 times
Our tax dollars at work- wasting time and money- that's what Congress does best!

Old 06-14-2017, 06:42 AM

1,728 posts, read 3,120,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
Our tax dollars at work- wasting time and money- that's what Congress does best!
If the Repugs would just get rid of this embarassment to our country, we won't have this problem. The time and $$ spent on defending this guy is just not worth it, especially come 2018 when the Repugs lose their majority.

Marc Kasowitz and the DOJ must be loving their job tho... I wonder which of these lawsuits Marc and his posse has to defend vs what the DOJ has to defend?

Old 06-14-2017, 06:50 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,005,543 times
Who could have imagined that a man so shady and corrupt in his long business career that he was sued hundreds of times would manage to face multiple lawsuits as president. I mean, who could've possibly seen this all coming?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies