Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2017, 05:29 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Another OFA volunteer here with the lies.

But since you brought up Comey (again); Comey is a liar and a coward. He lied to Congress, and his testimony revealed more than he intended about his true character. He is a slime ball, just like his former boss, Obama.
What is OFA ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2017, 05:29 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Character doesn't count in a president? Wow. Now I've heard everything.
Do you actually believe the OP means much of anything? It's about hitting on Selma Hayek if it is true. And that's important?

Which president has displayed character during their term? I've been alive from Nixon on and haven't seen much of it. Americans don't go for that sort of stuff.

Old 06-14-2017, 05:49 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Yes, what is done is done. Learn from it. Condemning others for what you readily do is NOT learning from it.
I can say a lot of things, but I won't for fear of being reported (yet again) for "personal attack." The only thing I will say is this: the world is big and simplistic conclusions based on juvenile assumptions of right and wrong undermines true critical analysis of many things, such as politics.

Old 06-14-2017, 06:07 AM

11,610 posts, read 10,420,786 times
Quote:
You must have been deaf and blind for the last eight years then. No president in history has been of poorer character than Barack Hussein Obama, a man we still know very little about, partly because he had his records sealed. What's he hiding?
Where are Trump's tax returns???

Obama's birth certificate was made public, and even Trump admitted that he was an America citizen, but only after championing the birther campaign that still infects your brain.

Access Hollywood, etc., Trump is a cesspool compared to Obama.

Old 06-14-2017, 06:14 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Do you know how to defeat a flawed candidate? Run someone not more flawed than they are.
Or run someone who is a r e a l l y good con man, then find enough gullible voters to fall for that con man.

Old 06-14-2017, 06:49 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
I can say a lot of things, but I won't for fear of being reported (yet again) for "personal attack." The only thing I will say is this: the world is big and simplistic conclusions based on juvenile assumptions of right and wrong undermines true critical analysis of many things, such as politics.
Maybe so. Hillary didn't lose over juvenile assumptions though. She lost because she was morally bankrupt. Yes, Trump is also but as I've argued for years, one can not expect others to do what you will not.

Old 06-14-2017, 06:50 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Or run someone who is a r e a l l y good con man, then find enough gullible voters to fall for that con man.
Or woman.

Old 06-14-2017, 06:51 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Wink How Trump tried to snare Salma Hayek reveals once again character flaw

Yeah, but...

...there's nothing wrong with his eyesight.

Old 06-14-2017, 09:29 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
.... Barack Hussein Obama, a man we still know very little about, partly because he had his records sealed. What's he hiding?
the records are not "sealed", they are private records protected by FERPA and HIPPA laws ( ....but you knew that ).

lets look at what has been released:

birth certificate: OBAMA yes TRUMP yes

college admissions: OBAMA no TRUMP no
( unlikely either could. colleges only keep admissions papers for a few years past the last time a student attended ).

college transcript: OBAMA no TRUMP no

passport: OBAMA yes TRUMP no

tax returns: OBAMA yes TRUMP no

since obama has released more than trump....... what do you believe trump is hiding?

Old 06-14-2017, 09:35 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Quote:
Yes.

I voted for Sanders in the primary.

If you are going to lecture me about her character, save it. I know perfectly well she is flawed in many ways. She STILL would have been a better leader than Trump. And I'm not going back and forth on this, so don't waste your breath. What's done is done.
Dish it out but can't take it? Typical LMAO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies