Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 11:02 AM

12,040 posts, read 6,568,955 times

Advertisements

Too many democrats are radicalizing -- similar to what happens with radicalizing Muslims.

They focus on hateful rhetoric and extreme ideological propaganda that indoctrinates them into violence and perversity.
Islamic terrorism attracts a lot of ideological fanatics, losers, bigots, and thugs, similarly liberalism attracts too many ideological fanatics, illegals, felons, druggies, thugs, and bigots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2017, 11:04 AM

19,626 posts, read 12,222,208 times
That's a woman?

I wonder why so many far left women try to look like men, by shaving their head or pumping up like the Hulk. I thought feminists didn't like men, especially white men, who they try to emulate physically. She looks like a skinhead.

Old 06-15-2017, 11:13 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
What an absolute moron! More and more the radical left is turning to violence. Howling about Trump and conservatives being so violent and oppressive, calling them "deplorable" and barbaric. Railing against firearms rights and patriotic ideas and values, and getting their point across by acts like this one, and even by using guns themselves, in the very manner they accuse law abiding gun owners of doing.

Attacking a police horse. Oh my! That's seen as worse than attacking a human officer in the eyes of many LE types, and I tend to lean that way myself. These animals are dearly loved by their handlers and partners, and this idiot woman is lucky to be breathing. Hurting my horse or my dog will likely cause a more immediate and violent response than coming after me. Mounted officers are seriously bonded to their mounts.

So her organization stands with her and actually finds her actions appropriate? All I can say is good luck with that. Stupid is as stupid does aye?

Old 06-15-2017, 11:14 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,599,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
Very stupid. But she facing charges so move on.

Old 06-15-2017, 11:54 AM

19,626 posts, read 12,222,208 times
She could have made the assumption the horse was a Trump supporter, therefore it was her duty to attack it.

Old 06-15-2017, 11:57 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,647,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
She could have made the assumption the horse was a Trump supporter, therefore it was her duty to attack it.
I'm not saying this to make a joke, but I literally think because the cop was riding the horse, and since Trump loves cops, in her head, she probably thought the horse is a Trump supporter.

This is how deranged these people are in the head. I mean, look at it...err I mean, her(?).

Old 06-15-2017, 11:58 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
She was counter protesting an anti-Sharia Law protest.

I guess she supports Sharia Law?
Sharia law does not condone killing horses with flag staffs. Please return to sanity and rejoin us.

Old 06-15-2017, 12:02 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Too many democrats are radicalizing -- similar to what happens with radicalizing Muslims.

They focus on hateful rhetoric and extreme ideological propaganda that indoctrinates them into violence and perversity.
Islamic terrorism attracts a lot of ideological fanatics, losers, bigots, and thugs, similarly liberalism attracts too many ideological fanatics, illegals, felons, druggies, thugs, and bigots.
This isn't Islamic anger at work here. It's plain old American anger.

Americans have always fought with each other. It's in our national bloodstream and our genes. We continue to fight when a cause is lost, and we'll keep fighting when that cause is long forgotten.

We don't need a religion to make us angry. We always have anger to spare with no need of any religion to fire it up, but we sure like to use religion as an excuse, don't we?

Old 06-15-2017, 12:11 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
First, I have no idea what antifa is. Second, I have ZERO tolerance for anyone who hurts animals. She should've gotten her ass beat.

Old 06-15-2017, 12:15 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
She needs a special counsel.

More and more Violent lefty incidents being reported everyday.

What is her connection to Russia ?
Perhaps she's a Bernie supporter? There does seem to be a trend....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies