Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 07:32 AM

8,802 posts, read 8,896,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The idea that needs unwinding is that domestic terrorism exists solely on the left.

WHY is it you don't seem to give a rat's ass about RW domestic terrorism?

Right-Wing Extremists Are a Bigger Threat to America Than ISIS
In general, I concede this nation has a higher propensity to right wing extremism, but the immediate threat are disillusioned Bernie bros and ANTIFA, Black Lives Matter, The Resistance, who have (just months ago) rampaged through Portland and Berkeley destroying property. That is terror.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2017, 07:32 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,884,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
EXACTLY, after all it's the DIVISIVE NEO-CON RIGHT WING EXTREMISTS who are the fear-mongering, hate-mongering WAR-MONGERS of the USA!
Be firm and aware of your surroundings. Use common sense when carrying a fire arm.

Old 06-15-2017, 07:33 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,108,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
The left in this country subsists on this idea where everything they do is right and everything Republicans do is "hate." Does the fight against radical liberal terror start with unwinding that idea?

Got a link proving this? I'll wait.

Old 06-15-2017, 07:35 AM

50,262 posts, read 47,023,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
One thing for sure will help all. NO MASK RULE. Wear a mask at a protest you get a day in the pokey until the protest is done.
Make it just like a DUI. Spend the entire weekend in jail even if it's a 3 day type holiday.

Old 06-15-2017, 07:36 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,108,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
One thing for sure will help all. NO MASK RULE. Wear a mask at a protest you get a day in the pokey until the protest is done.
But what about halloween?

Old 06-15-2017, 07:37 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,495,699 times
I say, let them continue to carry on like the fools that they are. The more felony acts they commit and get popped for, the less votes that go to the Democrat party.

Or come to terms with reality and give up that whole SJW non sense, open boarders, and start coming up with policies that benefit this nation and it's economy, not chastise it, not go on a world apology tour, not attack liberties due to irrational fears, but no. They wont.

It's quite ironic when you speak up against their ideology, they say fine, move to a red state.

When you do move to a free state they lose another tax payer for their socialized systems. Once they've chased business and tax payers out of their state (like NY or California) by putting in more freebies and restricting freedoms, the ones who can afford to leave, do. And they usually go to free states with low tax burdens... How ironic...

They make threats like if that candidate gets in I'll leave the country. LOL yes!
France has their doors wide open with welcome arms. That's not my president! Yeah, I didn't vote for obama but guess what? He was my president. I'm a citizen of this nation, regardless of election results, he was my president. To say otherwise would be to renounce my citizenship and go elsewhere.

I say let them continue to spew their drivel their hate and let their emotions run their party in the ground. This will go down in the history books for sure as the death of the Democrat party.

Old 06-15-2017, 07:38 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Well it worked -- you aren't worried about those wide open borders that never existed are ya?

Baiting, trolling, or ignorance -- it's all a game either way.

Old 06-15-2017, 07:39 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,495,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Make it just like a DUI. Spend the entire weekend in jail even if it's a 3 day type holiday.
No such thing as duI here. Felony DWI. FELONY=no voting privilege

Old 06-15-2017, 07:44 AM

18,454 posts, read 7,086,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The idea that needs unwinding is that domestic terrorism exists solely on the left.

WHY is it you don't seem to give a rat's ass about RW domestic terrorism?

Right-Wing Extremists Are a Bigger Threat to America Than ISIS
Absolute BS.

Every terror attack that happens, the left wing media practically drools all over itself just waiting for the perp to be identified as some wannabe paramilitary, toothless redneck Trump supporter.

But time after time you can see the hope drain from their eyes as the person who committed the act turns out to be a Muslim or a Left wing radical, BLM supporter etc.

Old 06-15-2017, 07:54 AM

5,772 posts, read 3,221,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
The left in this country subsists on this idea where everything they do is right and everything Republicans do is "hate." Does the fight against radical liberal terror start with unwinding that idea?
OK, This liberal advocates a calmer approach.
1. Both sides of the political spectrum should be pressing for an amendment that denies corporate person-hood. This would have the effect of keeping a lot of money out of the political system.
2. Pass laws that compel conglomerates to spin off broadcast and printed news. News sources should be independent.

I was a Republican years ago who didn't like the liberal agenda. The news media never had me whipped up to the point where I wanted to tear pieces of plywood apart with my teeth.

I was a Republican who one day noticed that when you follow the money you realize that the conservative agenda too often has corporate profit at its root.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies