Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 03:44 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
My source is going to show it has never been debunked. He my not like that.
We know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2017, 03:46 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,804,676 times
Quote:
My source is going to show it has never been debunked. He my not like that.
Alex Jones is not a credible source.

Old 06-15-2017, 04:51 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
The "source" is the fact that the GOP controls all aspects of the government now and could bring on any investigation that they choose, and they have chosen not to investigate this. And we know from their track record (NINE Benghazi investigations) that if they had even an inkling of something there, we would already be in month five of an investigation.

The fact that the oh, so Clinton-investigation-happy House has not instituted any kind of investigation speaks for itself.
Yep. Gowdy killed the investigation appetite deader than a doornail.

Old 06-15-2017, 04:54 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Instead of about his job creation strategy.

Do we know what any of his step by step strategies are?

That was the focus this week at The White House -- JBOS JOBS JOBS. 2 vague tweets among a bunch on the Russian investigation stuff.

Let Mueller do his job, focus on governing the country.

The reality is all this media discussion is not impacting him in a positive way anyways...tweeting by Trump doesn't help.

So you know what -- drown out the noise with real, positive, steps.

We have a whole bunch of talk and aren't we doing great for an administration that has done very little in economic policy or job creation policy.

He has to start doing something or there will be a crash.....

Old 06-15-2017, 04:55 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,138,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Why is that Hillary Clintons family and Dems dealings with Russia are not looked at, but my non-dealings are?

He just tweeted this. Is he all right? I mean really, is he all right? It's not a sentence and makes no sense...

Because:

1. He's obsessed with his warped ideas of power, winning, and imagined injustices where he isn't on top.

2. He has very limited intellectual capacity, and this is simple and clear for him.

3. He's shallow and vindictive.

4. He's starting to get scared.

Old 06-15-2017, 04:57 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,763,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
At RealDonaldTrump is trying to say is, when Democrats who actually break laws and found via leaked emails wonder where the questions are for her in the media :-) Yet for some reason the media is busy looking for issues that don't exist with him when it comes to Russia etc.. Maybe his tweet is more of a question to the american people.
So, why is he devoting so much of his time to something that presumably doesn't exist?

Why is he so concerned about it?

Sorry, he's acting like he has something to hide.

Old 06-15-2017, 04:59 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
ADD. This is the tactic of a grade school child. But what about.....?

Old 06-15-2017, 05:04 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,763,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
OMG. I knew from the beginning that his personality disorder would make him a bad president because people with NPD are too easily manipulated with praise or criticism, but I didnt think it would be this bad.

Every time the press starts to settle down, he has to tweet and call attention to himself again. His own statements are the only reason there's even a criminal investigation into him right now. He screwed himself when he said ON TV that he fired Comey because of "The Russia thing."

He just can't help himself I guess. He just can't shut up and let it pass. I really wish he would stop it because I am not interested in President Pence, but if it's left up to Trump, it looks like that's what it's going to be.

With this latest tweet, he is going to look like a big liar when his business dealings in Russia come to light. Whether they were legit or not, he just denied having any dealings with Russia. I find that pretty hard to believe.
This^^^^

I don't want president Pence either. He can do more damage than Trump. Trump's an idiot but Pence is a bigger opportunist.

Old 06-15-2017, 05:12 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Has Hillary been charged? Who will bring legal charges against her? When will the indictment begin? When will Hillary stand trial? When will she by found guilty by a judge or jury? When will they "lock her up" ???

Will someone please give me a timeline?

I'm waiting ...
Best get a book. It might be a while.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 06-15-2017 at 06:29 PM..

Old 06-15-2017, 05:13 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,319,675 times
Quote:
Well, we do have 2 different circumstances.
1.) We have proven criminal acts some even admitted to and other cover up so much they were caught destroying evidence. In that we have a perp. that has yet to be shown lady JUSTICE

2.) We have no proven criminal acts, in an investigation that has gone on 5 times longer than the Clinton e-mail corruption and criminality, investigation. As it stands we have a man, and now they are searching for a crime.

I seriously have to wonder. Are we now today, living in Stalin's Russia?
So, if Hillary is "so obviously" guilty - WHY hasn't she been charged? It IS trump's appointee in charge of the DOJ. WHY hasn't Sessions charged her - or even launched an investigation?

Why not?
WHY not?
WHY NOT?
WHY NOT?

Probably because he knows that the case against her is weak.
So, good luck with your pumpkin-headed buffoon in the White House. He's in BIG trouble - and he's going to drag the entire GOP down with him.

Life is good!

Ken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies