Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 08:21 PM

2,752 posts, read 2,758,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Maybe you need to do some reading. Great to know your fronting this article for your obvious hate towards gays! Another GOP "I got my right's screw everyone's rights"

Here

Also

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-gutt...er-8dd0e3be69a
I'm lying in bed next to my husband, we are gay men who love each other very much. So much for hatred of gays. Try the label & dismiss thing with someone else, sweet heart!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2017, 08:23 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
It proves Trump not turn people into dust. I guarantee you that Trump has been working with Gay people for a long time in the course of doing business.
And blacks. And Mexicans. And women. And pretty much everybody.

But to hear the morons on the left tell it, Trump is out to get everybody. Stupid, stupid liberals.

Old 06-15-2017, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Yea, too bad the church kidnapped children and sent them to foster families to be beaten the sin out of them

GOOD JOB BLAMING THE VICTIM
This is a free country, no one forced anyone to join a cult. And again, the article is about these savages being tried in court for their crimes! No one is getting away with it!

Old 06-15-2017, 08:25 PM

50,241 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Did Trump do his usual hug and grope with the lesbians?
Jelly?

Old 06-15-2017, 08:26 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,120,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen88 View Post
This is a free country, no one forced anyone to join a cult. And again, the article is about these savages being tried in court for their crimes! No one is getting away with it!
You just blamed the abused and not the abuser. How sick!

Old 06-15-2017, 08:33 PM

Quote:
You just blamed the abused and not the abuser. How sick!

If your home was on fire, would you stay put and insist that the fire dept carry you out, instead of running out as soon as you saw the flames? I'm not saying these savages were innocent, but a grown man can get up and walk out of a room or building when he feels unsafe!

Old 06-15-2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
If your home was on fire, would you stay put and insist that the fire dept carry you out, instead of running out as soon as you saw the flames? I'm not saying these savages were innocent, but a grown man can get up and walk out of a room or building when he feels unsafe!
Here you go everyone! If someone is held hostage and no way out, "can get up and walk out of a room or building when he feels unsafe".

WHAT A FAIRY TALE. You owe people on here a apology. Some may have been abused with no way out and you are calling them weak and wrong.

Old 06-15-2017, 08:48 PM

Someone posted a response saying they didn't believe I am a gay man, and now it's gone. I guess they changed their mind. I am very straight in appearance and my speech, but be very sure that I am a gay man. There are many gay people that are not one issue voters, who don't believe that democrats are our savior, and that support Donald J. Trump. Not all of us are Rupaul, some of us are more like regular guys who get our hands dirty and like it. I change my own oil, fix things around the house, and work at a blue collar job for almost 30 years. I've shot guns and liked it, and I've taken martial arts classes.

Old 06-15-2017, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Here you go everyone! If someone is held hostage and no way out, "can get up and walk out of a room or building when he feels unsafe".

WHAT A FAIRY TALE. You owe people on here a apology. Some may have been abused with no way out and you are calling them weak and wrong.
Some may have. A 23 yr old man was not. And these people are ON TRIAL for their crimes! You make it sound like every church in America is doing this all the time with impunity!

Old 06-15-2017, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Someone posted a response saying they didn't believe I am a gay man, and now it's gone. I guess they changed their mind. I am very straight in appearance and my speech, but be very sure that I am a gay man. There are many gay people that are not one issue voters, who don't believe that democrats are our savior, and that support Donald J. Trump. Not all of us are Rupaul, some of us are more like regular guys who get our hands dirty and like it. I change my own oil, fix things around the house, and work at a blue collar job for almost 30 years. I've shot guns and liked it, and I've taken martial arts classes.
WOW, I'm glad you are so MASCULINE. WOW, so cool. I dated a guy like that. He was a dbag internal homophobe. I'm glad you like the "hands dirty" party. Enjoy being married while you have it, it will be gone and what you do here will be a insult to future LBGT generations. So when your marriage becomes annulled when the now majority conservative supreme court reverses their decision, DON'T come crying here.

Quote:
Some may have. A 23 yr old man was not. And these people are ON TRIAL for their crimes! You make it sound like every church in America is doing this all the time with impunity!
Was he 23 when this happened no? were his parents not accomplices? Maybe read before you post?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies