Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 07:05 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,884,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
How long before you people let it go?

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...obsessing.html
Its not obsessing. The Clinton Machine is equal to the Cartel in the way they have been operating.

Bill Hill should been prosecuted years ago. Bill Clinton should of been removed from Office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2017, 07:12 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I think women are always going to be more aware of this than men are.

There's a lengthy look at post-election Hillary which I know would interest some of you, and there's the perfect classic situation:

A competent woman losing a job to an incompetent man

The surreal post-election life of the woman who would have been president
By Rebecca Traister
Inside Hillary Clinton

That's a great way to avoid looking at why she was damaged goods for anyone who isn't party or gender loyal.

This is exactly the kind of thinking I fear the Democrats will still have in the next election, which means they'll once again lose.

Old 06-15-2017, 07:27 PM

19,837 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Its not obsessing. The Clinton Machine is equal to the Cartel in the way they have been operating.

Bill Hill should been prosecuted years ago. Bill Clinton should of been removed from Office.
I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

Old 06-15-2017, 07:31 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:

There's a lengthy look at post-election Hillary which I know would interest some of you, and there's the perfect classic situation:

By Rebecca Traister
Inside Hillary Clinton
Competitent at what? It sure isn't national security. Maybe competent in her corruption and taking advantage of the American tax payer.... Signed, an American women who doesn't want a corrupt woman representing American women and certainly wouldn't vote for Hillary just because she's a women (to do so is nonsense and stupidity).

Old 06-15-2017, 07:54 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I am never surprised when men treat women as second class citizens, but what really surprises me is when women treat other women in the same way. During this election, you would have thought a lot of women would have stood up for Hillary, if for no other reason than she was going further than any other woman in history, but we saw a lot of women who turned their back on her.

I am not saying they should support her simply because of her sex, but those same women, who "didn't like Hillary", voted for a man who has a proven history of treating women like dogs and sex toys. I can understand men thinking that his mentality is ok, but women generally are pretty good at sniffing out jerks. But somehow they chose a man with very low morals and ideals, over a woman who may have had some flaws, but who has fought for women and children all her life.

I've always seen this mentality put forward and don't get it. Why should a woman defend another woman just because they are both women? Do all women share some kind of kinship? Why do liberals think this?

Old 06-15-2017, 07:57 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:

By Rebecca Traister
Inside Hillary Clinton
I voted for a competent woman. Jill Stein.

Old 06-15-2017, 08:24 PM

27,560 posts, read 28,659,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I voted for a competent woman. Jill Stein.
Jill who?

LOL

Old 06-15-2017, 08:57 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,503,175 times
"Misogyny"-the new "race card" for when you are losing an argument and can't make an intelligent point.

Funny how all those that attacked Sarah Palin never accepted the same label.

Old 06-15-2017, 11:11 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Trump is the one that earned the presidency. Not Hillary

Hillary didn't work hard enough.

Trump campaigned 50% more than she did in the states he needed most to win.

She didn't go to Wisconsin at all - he went there 6 times and won it.

Old 06-15-2017, 11:15 PM

1,708 posts, read 1,098,877 times
Quote:
The same discouraging misogyny tradition toward Hillary
Could it be possible, some voters in swing states, took a look at two flawed candidates and decided Hillary was worse?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies