Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 10:15 PM

21,476 posts, read 10,575,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
It's okay to rape them but you can't burn them. That's the difference between the individuals in our military and those individuals.
Abu Ghraib Prison motto "We draw the line at burning."

Those individuals are defective no doubt but we cannot blame an entire group of people for the actions of a twisted few.
We are talking about ISIS, not Muslims as a whole. And every single one of them is a piece of sh*t that deserves the same fate as the worst of their crimes. I think burning in a cage is probably it. I guess it was the only way to make sure the other women would not object since mere execution wouldn't be a deterrent. I'm sure the women knew they would die, but probably were at the point to wish for death anyway.

I went back and read the post, and it was saying Muslims and not just these people, but I'm sure he knows it's not all Muslims.

Old 06-17-2017, 12:53 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
This is from a year ago, outside of that it won't let me read it.
Even if it was a hundred years ago
It's a fact
In fact, isis the provisions of Islamic law were applied in full and without distortion
They treated Isidine as Kaffor
Two options were given
Either embrace Islam
Or murder
But with the Christians there was a choice to pay the jazu
The Yazidis were subjected to great persecution
This we can not deny

Old 06-17-2017, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
We are talking about ISIS, not Muslims as a whole. And every single one of them is a piece of sh*t that deserves the same fate as the worst of their crimes. I think burning in a cage is probably it. I guess it was the only way to make sure the other women would not object since mere execution wouldn't be a deterrent. I'm sure the women knew they would die, but probably were at the point to wish for death anyway.

I went back and read the post, and it was saying Muslims and not just these people, but I'm sure he knows it's not all Muslims.
It is the ideology that drives Muslims
That is why not all Muslims are terrorists
But any Muslim can become a terrorist
For he believes in the same doctrine of isis
Conditions may not be suitable for a small isis

Old 06-17-2017, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I forgot to mention they are serving the search warrants now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phzRY0DdRXk
This was from the first Gulf War
These raids were on Iraqi army units
The planes were flying from Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey to hit the Iraqi army and destroy it
Saudi Arabia, the Gulf states and the Islamic countries that participated in the war were partners to America
If you want to send the accusation, you should send it first to the Saudis who allowed the Americans to use their land to strike Iraq
And also to look for sources of diversion of forces that came to liberate Kuwait
Kuwait is a country with no more than an Iraqi province
But the armies of 28 countries were mobilized to strike only one state, and these armies were a mix of Muslims and Europeans
So this video proves that the Americans were friends of the Saudis
If you know that the Saudis serve your black stone and the tomb of your prophet
That is why I am accusing Saudi Arabia because it was the cause of the destruction of Iraq, not America

Old 06-17-2017, 01:22 AM

1,188 posts, read 959,018 times
Islam is a disease on the world

There is no way I would ever travel to a Middle Eastern country (other than Israel)

Old 06-17-2017, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
Islam is a disease on the world

There is no way I would ever travel to a Middle Eastern country (other than Israel)
An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure

This is the best counter-terrorism solution
Free countries spend little money to prevent the disease
It is better to spend big money for the purpose of treatment after it becomes a disease has spread
The best prevention is to put this ideology in the list of ideologies that must be combated by peaceful means
Through the dissemination of the culture of Rai expression throughout the free countries and detect the symptoms of the disease
In every country believes in freedom

Old 06-17-2017, 02:47 AM

3,130 posts, read 3,074,467 times
Everyone who isn't in ISIS (or wants to be) knows that the group is pure evil.

Old 06-17-2017, 02:52 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
As long as it didn't happen here.....

Old 06-17-2017, 02:56 AM

2,301 posts, read 1,886,466 times
Beyond sad.

Old 06-17-2017, 03:02 AM

212 posts, read 136,105 times
What's wrong, none of our of resident Islamic theologians on the left feel like lecturing anyone horrified by this latest Islam-inspired atrocity on how these aren't "real Muslims"?

I never realized how many self-pronounced experts in Koranic interpretation there were on the atheistic/hedonistic left until these animals in ISIS came along and began regularly commiting the kinds of horrific atrocities in the name of Allah that would've made even Ed Gein sick to his stomach while wearing one of his human skin brasseries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies