Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2017, 03:18 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Malcolm Trumbull

Political party
: Liberal

What a surprise!!!
Well, Donald Trump is making Europe and elsewhere Liberal again. Since his election, the tide - which had been trending Right - has suddenly turned Left. Conservatives have recently been clobbered in France, Britain, Holland and Liberals are rising in the polls in Germany and elsewhere.

Trump is turning all our allies off.
MAGA!

Ken
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2017, 03:24 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Well, Donald Trump is making Europe and elsewhere Liberal again. Since his election, the tide - which had been trending Right - has suddenly turned Left. Conservatives have recently been clobbered in France, Britain, Holland and Liberals are rising in the polls in Germany and elsewhere.

Trump is turning all our allies off.
MAGA!

Ken
https://youtu.be/tAdkQGHiGt0

Old 06-17-2017, 05:31 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Well, look at him!
He has a ridiculous duck's ass haircut, a gut he doesn't even bother to button up with his coat, is all stooped over, and needs a golf cart to walk a half-mile when every other leader in Europe strutted their stuff on foot.

Heads up, arms swinging, while the leader of the world slouched in his golf cart, trailing behind like a hired hand. If I lived over there, I would think he's a joke too.

And his manners are just as bad as his mannerisms. Appearance counts. So does manners, vocabulary, and the presentation of quiet firm authority, not cheap braggadocio.

Europeans have had leaders who look like leaders for centuries, not slobs in expensive suits that don't even fit. Those guys are the ones who don't get respect from leaders- they're out on the street, not in the halls of power.

Even Putin looks better and acts better. Since when was a Russian a better looking man than an American?

Melania understands all this, and I think she may have been working on him lately.

Old 06-17-2017, 05:37 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Well, look at him!
He has a ridiculous duck's ass haircut, a gut he doesn't even bother to button up with his coat, is all stooped over, and needs a golf cart to walk a half-mile when every other leader in Europe strutted their stuff on foot.

Heads up, arms swinging, while the leader of the world slouched in his golf cart, trailing behind like a hired hand. If I lived over there, I would think he's a joke too.

And his manners are just as bad as his mannerisms. Appearance counts. So does manners, vocabulary, and the presentation of quiet firm authority, not cheap braggadocio.

Europeans have had leaders who look like leaders for centuries, not slobs in expensive suits that don't even fit. Those guys are the ones who don't get respect from leaders- they're out on the street, not in the halls of power.

Even Putin looks better and acts better. Since when was a Russian a better looking man than an American?

Melania understands all this, and I think she may have been working on him lately.
Melania better hire about thirty support staff!

Old 06-17-2017, 07:16 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,225,955 times
He's sort of hard not to make fun of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Besides, i thought you libs hate America, why would you care if we have any allies?

This is genuinely nonsense.

I guess I remember why you're on my ignore list.

Old 06-17-2017, 07:19 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
The whole world knows our President is a buffoon and even our closest allies are making fun of him:

"The Donald and I, we are winning and winning in the polls. We are winning so much. We are winning like we have never won before. We are winning in the polls. We are! We are, not the fake polls. Not the fake polls! They're the ones we're not winning in. We're winning in the real polls. You know, the online polls. They are so easy to win. I know that. Did you know that? I kind of know that. They are so easy to win. I have this Russian guy. Believe me, it's true, it is true."

https://www.yahoo.com/style/yup-even...003005945.html

MAGA by alienating our closest and most important allies - YEAH, that'll work. Trump has ticked off the leader of France and Germany and the people of Great Britain - and this is in less than 6 months. What a moron. Putin must love him though.

Ken
Trump isn't the buffoon here.
It's always about policy. You lost get over it.

Old 06-17-2017, 07:20 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Well, look at him!

Garbage tabloid post.
It's always about policy. You lost. Get over it.

Old 06-17-2017, 07:22 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
not a trump supporter, but are we supposed to care what other govts think of our govt?

Old 06-17-2017, 07:22 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Trump isn't the buffoon here.
It's always about policy. You lost get over it.
And trump still has not gotten one bill of his agenda to pass. Despite a super majority. Get over it !

Old 06-17-2017, 07:29 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
And trump still has not gotten one bill of his agenda to pass. Despite a super majority. Get over it !
He prevented a liberal from selecting a Supreme Court Justice, that's enough.

#HillaryStillLost Get over it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies