Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2017, 04:18 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LOL - Real Question..

How to save the completely Trump Deranged from themselves. Why? They have said following:
  • Trump Wasn't a Real Candidate
  • Trump would be destroyed during debates (JEB version & Hillary version)
  • Would drop out before the primaries
  • Wouldn't win a single primary
  • Would drop out of the race on Super Tuesday
  • Would be destroyed by Little Marco in Florida
  • Would be beaten by Ted Cruz
  • Would not get enough delegates to be nominated
  • GOP Never Trumpers would used rules to keep Trump from being nominated
  • That Trump would not be nominated.
  • Trump is a novice who would be destroyed by the Hillary Clinton Well Oiled Political Machine
  • Would win less than 100 electoral votes
  • Was a DNC plant to give Hillary the win.
  • Could never break Hillary's Blue Wall
  • Would be defeated by Hillary Clinton
  • Electors would not vote for Trump
  • That Russians mind controlled Americans to vote for Trump
  • Hillary won the popular vote and should be President
  • Jill Stein's recount will give Presidency to Hillary
  • Trump conspired with Russians to win election
  • Trump will be Impeached
Trump won't be impeached just like all those other things that did not happen.
Regardless, he's a moron and a national embarrassment.

To people who know what a moron and a national embarrassment is, of course.

Hillary did win the popular vote. She should not be president, because we don't elect them based on popularity, but man, it really rankles Trump that he's highly unpopular.

Old 06-17-2017, 04:33 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,453,778 times
Trump has gotten more than the usual hate so I can see why he's butt hurt by it. I would be. It's a lot.

I have to wonder who the left thinks will replace him that would be better for the left?

Right now they have a guy who is half and half, with a daughter that points him in their direction occasionally. If they kick him out they'll have full republican in their face.

I guess that's where the saying, "I cut my nose off despite my face" comes from. They're about to do this. Good luck with his replacement. Healthcare will be an easy axe then. Trumps the one who called his own parties plan "mean." He told them to rewrite it. A lot of republicans don't like him either. He's a "peoples" president, not a party president.

It'll be interesting to see this all play out. Hopefully the collateral damage will be kept to a minimum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2017, 04:37 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Be careful what you wish for!

If tRump is forced out, the GOP will replace that fool with a smooth political operator who will be able to get the GOP agenda installed.

As long as tRump remains, the GOP is paralyzed.

Old 06-17-2017, 04:38 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
...but man, it really rankles Trump that he's highly unpopular.
Unpopular? I don't think so. This is the only poll that matters.

#MAGA!

Old 06-17-2017, 04:41 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,108,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Interesting article here. This is a little more conservative than I am but I agree with most of it. Focus on good governance and getting things done for the American people. Stop making your Presidency about Russia. The more he drags this on, especially if he fires Mueller and Rosenstein, impeachment will become inevitable. If he just drops it and focuses on running the country, it could all blow over like Bill Clinton did.

https://www.conservativereview.com/a...om-impeachment
I think it's hopeless. If he was capable of ignoring the media and concentrating on his job while staying off twitter and behaving professionally in public, he would have done those things by now.

If I was betting, my money would be on resignation, not impeachment, but I think we are going to be stuck with President Pence.

Old 06-17-2017, 04:42 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
The guy who can best save Donald Trump from impeachment is Donald Trump.

Old 06-17-2017, 04:44 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,804,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
I think it's hopeless. If he was capable of ignoring the media and concentrating on his job while staying off twitter and behaving professionally in public, he would have done those things by now.

If I was betting, my money would be on resignation, not impeachment, but I think we are going to be stuck with President Pence.
I don't think he will resign. I have a feeling he will serve to 2020 or go down fighting. Trump isn't going to shame his name and legacy by forfeiting the Presidency.

Old 06-17-2017, 04:49 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,951,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Regardless, he's a moron and a national embarrassment.

To people who know what a moron and a national embarrassment is, of course.

Hillary did win the popular vote. She should not be president, because we don't elect them based on popularity, but man, it really rankles Trump that he's highly unpopular.

Exactly. Waldo still doesn't seem to grasp that winning isn't everything. Being president doesn't give license for Trump to be a copper hood ornament who decorates the Oval Office on weekdays and decorates the golf course on weekends. Being president is a job, arguably the hardest job a person can have. And he isn't doing it. Winning the election is only the first step. There are four years of WORKING that comes after it.

Old 06-17-2017, 04:49 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LOL - Real Question..

How to save the completely Trump Deranged from themselves. Why? They have said following:
  • Trump Wasn't a Real Candidate
  • Trump would be destroyed during debates (JEB version & Hillary version)
  • Would drop out before the primaries
  • Wouldn't win a single primary
  • Would drop out of the race on Super Tuesday
  • Would be destroyed by Little Marco in Florida
  • Would be beaten by Ted Cruz
  • Would not get enough delegates to be nominated
  • GOP Never Trumpers would used rules to keep Trump from being nominated
  • That Trump would not be nominated.
  • Trump is a novice who would be destroyed by the Hillary Clinton Well Oiled Political Machine
  • Would win less than 100 electoral votes
  • Was a DNC plant to give Hillary the win.
  • Could never break Hillary's Blue Wall
  • Would be defeated by Hillary Clinton
  • Electors would not vote for Trump
  • That Russians mind controlled Americans to vote for Trump
  • Hillary won the popular vote and should be President
  • Jill Stein's recount will give Presidency to Hillary
  • Trump conspired with Russians to win election
  • Trump will be Impeached
Trump won't be impeached just like all those other things that did not happen.

Nice to see you are still reliving those HS days, when you threw that touchdown pass and won the big game ! Yeah, we know this is all past history, but if it makes you feel a little better, what is the harm ?

Old 06-17-2017, 04:51 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,804,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Exactly. Waldo still doesn't seem to grasp that winning isn't everything. Being president doesn't give license for Trump to be a copper hood ornament who decorates the Oval Office on weekdays and decorates the golf course on weekends. Being president is a job, arguably the hardest job a person can have. And he isn't doing it. Winning the election is only the first step. There are four years of WORKING that comes after it.
Great point. That pretty much describes is Presidency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies