Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2017, 02:38 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,455,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
That's a 4 year old tweet from Saturday night, the day before Fathers Day 2013.

Ridiculous for anyone to even be posting it.
It is a window into his character, such as it is.

Old 06-18-2017, 02:48 PM

5,341 posts, read 4,429,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Blah blah blah #MAGA

cite: Trump tweets his frustration with Russia investigation | WFTV

Why does he subject us to this again and again.

Hey Trump, if you are innocent relax.
No one is subjected to this. No one is forced to read his tweets. YOU choose to read them. If they bother you don't read them.

I never read his tweets unless someone on CD posts them and I happen upon them. But, then again, I don't go around looking for a reason to be outraged.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 06-18-2017, 03:12 PM

5,792 posts, read 5,107,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avondalist View Post
I think Trump understands that the Republicans have a majority in both houses.
So much for democracy, rule of law and justice for all. It's really the dictatorship of one party state at this point for the USA. But of course, keep this up, air out the dirty laundry and maybe the tide will turn in 2018. Then we can get down to cleaning house. It's just too bad that, while trump was so dirty and repulsive in so many ways, Hillery was just so incompetent that she actually lost to this loser in the electorate race.

Old 06-18-2017, 03:32 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,233,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
No one is subjected to this. No one is forced to read his tweets. YOU choose to read them. If they bother you don't read them.

I never read his tweets unless someone on CD posts them and I happen upon them. But, then again, I don't go around looking for a reason to be outraged.
actually it is a good idea to keep in the loop about what the president of the united states is personally saying to all of americans, and to the world as well. you don't have to agree with him or like what he says (and it doesn't mean you (general "you") are "outraged" just because you don't like what he is tweeting). but it is important to know what he is doing and saying. he is choosing twitter as her own personal platform of communication to the world. there is nothing wrong with reading what he tweets and then commenting on it, whether you like what he says or not. he puts it out there...we ALL have a right to have an opinion about what he says. i think he is sort of subjecting us to his ridiculous tweets. he would do himself, and most everyone else, a yuge favor if he would stop tweeting juvenile cr*p and stick to being a bit more professional. i am not a trump supporter and i don't even use twitter. but i have been following his and the white house official twitter pages, for no other reason than to keep as informed about what is going on as i can be and i want to know what he has to say. if he weren't the president i wouldn't give a rats patootie what he says.

Old 06-18-2017, 06:41 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
So much for democracy, rule of law and justice for all. It's really the dictatorship of one party state at this point for the USA. But of course, keep this up, air out the dirty laundry and maybe the tide will turn in 2018. Then we can get down to cleaning house. It's just too bad that, while trump was so dirty and repulsive in so many ways, Hillery was just so incompetent that she actually lost to this loser in the electorate race.
Hillary was also a corrupt liar. We really didn't have good choices. I think a majority of voters in an honest moment would say that they were voting for the lesser of two evils. What a sad country - where we have 320+ Million people and our 2 finalists are corrupt liars.

Bernie would have trounced Trump.

Kasich would have trounced Hillary (popular vote and electoral college).

And then to top it off the country is fine with certain behaviors if it comes from "their guy," but will blow a gasket if the "other guy" does the same exact thing.

Old 06-18-2017, 06:46 PM

8,312 posts, read 3,927,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Blah blah blah #MAGA

cite: Trump tweets his frustration with Russia investigation | WFTV

Why does he subject us to this again and again.

Hey Trump, if you are innocent relax.
What Trump does not realize is that the longer he keeps this up, the less effective the Tweetstorm tactic is. At first it seemed outrageous and it captured everyone's attention; but after the 30th repetition of the same crap most people's reaction is - again? Why should I care about the tweets of Donald Trump? It has about the same relevance and usefulness as reading the selfish angst-filled tweets of an adolescent teenager. I've gotten to the point that I don't usually read them or follow any news about them; it is an indication of how irrelevant this President has become, just after a short 6 months.

Old 06-18-2017, 06:53 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,589,229 times
[quote=Taratova;48542062 Hillary broke laws, and no grand jury was able to even look at it.[/QUOTE]

It would be interesting if you would list the specific laws she broke and the evidence for that. Times and dates of these offenses need to be provided and the names of witnesses, that could form legitimate cases in court. Also interesting, is that nothing like that has been done, despite there being so many political opponents who would love to skewer her for something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies