Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Trump...
Naive 8 4.52%
Stupid 18 10.17%
Evil 7 3.95%
All of the above 87 49.15%
None of the above 57 32.20%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2017, 06:43 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,657,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisinthehouse View Post
Thanks. Good to see what Trump supporters find funny. I guess that's why I didn't laugh much. Probably not a coincidence that the guy shows Andrew Dice Clay and his last name is Dice. He has that in your face attitude like Clay but is less humorous.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Chalk up two liberal fanatics who are apparently unwilling to stop the hate-filled vitriol and lies that so many have asked us reduce, after the political assassinations of Republicans at a baseball practice last week.

Any chance you two would like to start acting like well-mannered adults, or at least truthful ones, and limit your hatred and smears to just things you can prove? Or at least cite actual evidence for?

The leftist nutcase who shot the Congressmen and cops, did so after a steady diet of the same thing you are shoveling here.

Are you OK with that? Or would you mind dialing it back a little?
I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..
...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!

I guess your call for civility after the tragedy has fallen on deaf ears from the highest office.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:28 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,473,287 times
Anyone from his neck of the wood would tell you he is a con man. Wall street stop lending him money 20 years ago for a reason. Amazing how middle america has not caught on.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:31 PM

7,819 posts, read 4,540,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Trump is not a politician. He is not even a lawyer. His approach to problems is not polished. His speech and manner of talk pull no punches. He tells it like it is and that is why he was elected.
Weak sauce. Harry Truman wasn't polished either, yet he managed to carry out the duties of the office with wisdom and statesmanship.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:36 PM

6,855 posts, read 2,828,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
I'm going with all of the above. Throw in willful ignorance, which is a form of evil, and his underlying psychoses and you have someone that will go down in infamy.

Trump is evil because he is appealing to prejudice. He is so focused on getting to an evil outcome—discriminating against people on the basis of religion and national origin—that he will deny reality and not even bother with logical arguments.

Trump is not simply the unique case of a normal person who is somehow always dealing with an incomplete or incorrect set of facts, or who makes logical errors, or who is always acting in bad faith —naive, stupid, or evil. He is his own category.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/neil-buch...140850746.html
I would put his alignment at Chaotic Stupid.

Old 06-29-2017, 10:44 PM
JRR

8,134 posts, read 5,599,215 times
I vote for Naive. I still think that he never expected or really wanted to win this. He just got caught up in something he thought he could control and it got away from him. And he is totally lost as to how to handle this and seems to have pulled back into a shell of only listening to his chosen few in a bit of a bunker mentality.

Old 06-29-2017, 11:04 PM

4,903 posts, read 4,196,109 times
Well many of us wanted someone who was not a politician for a breath of fresh air. We got it. Soe arenot so happy now. Just be careful what you wish for.

Old 06-29-2017, 11:11 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,614,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Chalk up two liberal fanatics who are apparently unwilling to stop the hate-filled vitriol and lies that so many have asked us reduce, after the political assassinations of Republicans at a baseball practice last week.

Any chance you two would like to start acting like well-mannered adults, or at least truthful ones, and limit your hatred and smears to just things you can prove? Or at least cite actual evidence for?

The leftist nutcase who shot the Congressmen and cops, did so after a steady diet of the same thing you are shoveling here.

Are you OK with that? Or would you mind dialing it back a little?
Ha. With the vitriol coming out of "President" Trump's Twitter account nearly every day, you have the nerve to ask a common citizen to dial back the rhetoric?

It was Trump supporters who cheered when Trump slurred and insulted everyone who disagreed with him during the primary process. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Old 06-29-2017, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
Well many of us wanted someone who was not a politician for a breath of fresh air. We got it. Soe arenot so happy now. Just be careful what you wish for.
Usually fresh air makes things better. This is more like breathing the smokestack of a coal plant.

Last edited by biggunsmallbrains; 06-29-2017 at 11:26 PM..

Old 06-29-2017, 11:23 PM

2,049 posts, read 1,059,940 times
Trump is intelligent, brave and just
His intelligence that he can distinguish between evil ideology and the ideology of good
His courage is that he said the right word and gave terrorism his name
He said Islamic terrorism
While the frightened were just saying terrorism
And his justice that he was subjected to justice when he stopped his decision to stop immigration to America from countries that send terrorists

President Trump managed to bring together the president of 50 Muslim countries and ordered them to sign an agreement to fight terrorism
This was not done by any former US president
The real American should be proud of this president
If the American were of Islamic origin, he would give his allegiance to his Islamic religion
He must return to the country of the Black Stone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies