Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2017, 11:45 AM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Muslims got a taste of what they have been dishing out and never condemning the terrorist attacks around the world on the innocent victims that are left dead and maimed.. fight fire with fire.
Spoken like a genuine Trump supporter. Definitely beyond the pale.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2017, 11:46 AM

4,795 posts, read 4,822,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
No, we are doing it right now. Trump has dropped bombs on innocents in the Middle East. We are murdering people in the ME as we speak. Usually collateral damage rather than targets, but we are murdering innocents nonetheless. We bomb hospitals, schools, clinics all the time.

Muslims have just as much right to believing they are taking "revenge" or justice" as some white nationalist believes he is taking "revenge". They're both idiots.

Um, I'm fairly certain that BLM is trying to stop black people from being murdered by cops. That's it.

I don't think they are planning on "taking over the U.S. and turning whites into slaves". Is that really what the Trump cult believes? If you want fewer cop killings you want to enslave whites?
Black Lives Matter Movement Calls for Slavery Reparations

https://policy.m4bl.org/reparations/

BLM Demands Reparations For

Black Lives Matter Demands an Air Tax for Slavery Reparations | Frontpage Mag

Old 06-19-2017, 11:50 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanms3030 View Post

Huh? This is what Muslims HAVE been doing in the western world for the past 20 years
You understand the question. When people either refuse to answer my questions I know I am on the right track.

Why is it wrong for them to retaliate? The people of Syria have done noting to us. The people of Iraq did nothing to us. In reality the people of Afghanistan did nothing to us.

We have killed thousands of them and destroyed their cities and livelyhood. Why is it wrong for them to retaliate but it's OK for others?

Old 06-19-2017, 11:51 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
You do not offer the truth
In Christian texts there is no call to fight, violence and hatred
You should not confuse evil with good
In the Koran the word kill and kill and kill more than once 96
And other hate texts
Islam begins with wars and invasions
Even among Muslims themselves
You should refer to the books of the Islamic heritage and know the details of the battle of the camel between Aisha Mohammed's wife and the cousin of Muhammad Ali bin Abi Talib
And you have to go back to the story of the killing and slaughter of the descendants of the Prophet Muhammad Hassan and Hussein
These were the beginnings of the Islamic political conflict
To this day, the same conflicts are taking place
Christianity in its history has never known this kind of blood and conflict
But it was suffering from attacks by Muslims in all countries and in all previous eras
The Ottoman caliphate in Turkey was a source of danger and concern to the European people
This caliphate was Islamic
In modern times, the West has allowed Muslims to live in their own countries because they believe they carry the concepts of peace
Over time, however, they seem to understand the language of peace but believe in the words of their prophet Muhammad
He says God gave me orders to fight people until he says to him only God and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah
These words, as well as other texts of the Koran, are the cause of conflict and terrorism in the world 1400 years ago. The world today has the responsibility to abolish these texts from the human heritage.
And consider them terrorist texts and not religious
And that the free world will lead a campaign to abolish all signs of hatred and fighting from the Koran
This is the best way to save humanity from the threat of terrorism, destruction and fighting
Eerrrr, what? Listen I am a regular attender of Church and have taught bible study and Sunday school. But I will tell you if you think there is no violence in the OT, then you you just haven't read it.

Old 06-19-2017, 11:52 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,033 times
Originally Posted by NOLA101
No, we are doing it right now. Trump has dropped bombs on innocents in the Middle East. We are murdering people in the ME as we speak. Usually collateral damage rather than targets, but we are murdering innocents nonetheless. We bomb hospitals, schools, clinics all the time.

Muslims have just as much right to believing they are taking "revenge" or justice" as some white nationalist believes he is taking "revenge". They're both idiots.

Um, I'm fairly certain that BLM is trying to stop black people from being murdered by cops. That's it.

I don't think they are planning on "taking over the U.S. and turning whites into slaves". Is that really what the Trump cult believes? If you want fewer cop killings you want to enslave whites?
-----------------------
------------------
Yes, this is true in Islamic ideology, and this is a central goal of Islam
It is that the whole world believes that God only God and Muhammad is the Messenger of God
Using all means violence, terrorism, sex, reproduction, lies and deception
Because God in Islam is deceitful
And I can guide you to that capacity
From the texts of the Koran as well

Old 06-19-2017, 11:53 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Eerrrr, what? Listen I am a regular attender of Church and have taught bible study and Sunday school. But I will tell you if you think there is no violence in the OT, then you you just haven't read it.
If what you say is true you would know that the law of the OT is no longer required.

Old 06-19-2017, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
I can talk to you on a separate topic
I will prove to you that there are no clear signs of fighting and hatred in the gospel

Old 06-19-2017, 11:57 AM

22,187 posts, read 19,459,426 times
I have seen many threads on CD go off the deep end, but praising a terror attack? This is nuts even compared to the crazy stuff posted here daily....

Old 06-19-2017, 11:58 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,338,537 times
Nothing you posted supports your claim, which is that BLM supports "white slavery".

Reparations are supported by tons of people (myself included), and I'm white.

Old 06-19-2017, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
You understand the question. When people either refuse to answer my questions I know I am on the right track.

Why is it wrong for them to retaliate? The people of Syria have done noting to us. The people of Iraq did nothing to us. In reality the people of Afghanistan did nothing to us.

We have killed thousands of them and destroyed their cities and livelyhood. Why is it wrong for them to retaliate but it's OK for others?
Go to Syria and fight with Muslims
And do not forget the country that gave you safety and freedom
If you want to defend Muslims, you have to go to the battlefield
But if you want to fight Americans from within America, America has to expel you immediately because you are a threat to American society
I think the Islamic gatherings have become the fifth column in the West
That is why the problem must be addressed
The West put the snakes in his houses
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies