Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2017, 11:22 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
So if Kim is white though, does that mean Kanye appropriated her from white culture?

And what about Kim's ample rear? That had to be appropriated...no?

I. don't. care.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2017, 12:31 AM

1,378 posts, read 737,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I don't think people really want to start going there. It would bury you.
Oh no it wouldnt. It will tick them off before it would me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Have you ever had your DNA tested? Unless you're a full-blooded Mayan you are part European too.
Case in point.

What does my DNA have to do with my culture? And who cares? At least europeans bave their roots. Americans are nothing more than a bastardization of them.

Old 06-20-2017, 12:35 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron210 View Post

Case in point.

What does my DNA have to do with my culture? And who cares? At least europeans bave their roots. Americans are nothing more than a bastardization of them.
What is your culture? Just curious.

Old 06-20-2017, 01:37 AM

1,020 posts, read 808,834 times
LMAO. Well, that's news to me, I was born in Europe, I'm "white" & I was given my first pair of gold hoop earrings as a baby in Europe LOL. I guess these outraged students never looked beyond the US. I didn't even know it was a 'cultural appropriation thing' in the US. I've been wearing them all my life. Who knew I was culturally appropriating? Why on earth do hoop earrings belong to women of color? There are people in my native country who have been wearing them for thousands of years.

Old 06-20-2017, 02:43 AM

11,122 posts, read 5,589,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
In America, where races can own culture - so long as they are a minority - it is important to point out that white people can't wear certain things or my snowflake will melt.

Campus-Wide Email Tells White Girls to Stop Wearing Hoop Earrings Because It
Hoop earrings were first worn by the Ancient Sumerians, a Middle-Eastern Country, many thousands of years in the past. Then, they were adopted by the Greeks and Romans and eventually, by almost every other culture, at some time or another. it's one of the oldest and most widely-used types of jewelry.

https://wickedwondersvipbling.com/hi...-hoop-earring/

Old 06-20-2017, 02:52 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,732,085 times
I guess Michigan (and michiganmoon) shall be changing their name.

"Michigan is the French form of the Ojibwa word mishigamaa"

Unless either is mostly French or Ojibwa?

Old 06-20-2017, 03:39 AM

19,025 posts, read 14,201,797 times
The social justice absurdicrats are at it again...

Old 06-20-2017, 04:01 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
We will, tell whites to quit trying to claim is to pad your numbers then in the census. I would love to identify as ONLY Hispanic
Hispanic is NOT a race. Period. someone with the last name "Rodriguez" Latino can also get sticky real fast if that person was born and raised in England.

The mayor of Paris; Ana Hidalgo, she probably looks at her self as "white" and, has slammed a racist anti white group there over something.

Old 06-20-2017, 04:06 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:

Case in point.

UH; so is Mexico and the rest of LatAm ^^^^

Hell; IF our American roots are so mixed up, then why are your kind from LatAm wanna be here so bad? It sounds to me Hispanic culture is more rotten in ITS roots than our English based culture.

Old 06-20-2017, 04:10 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,516,649 times
The right wing propghanda machine never stops
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies