Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2017, 04:25 AM

9,504 posts, read 10,883,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
When you're intentionally being and a-hole you don't get to scream about PC. That should be reserved for people that slip every once in a while and misspeak about something. You're a prime example of how certain people just latch on to any vessel to spew or practice your hatred of others. In this case, it's "OMG political correctness" while your whole speech was about intentionally being a clown. That's NOT what PC is about. SMH.

I hope all the people that scream about PC culture being to snowflakey see that the quoted post is how you look sometimes. An a-hole who just wants to offend people openly but he wants to do it in a way that people don't respond.
Do I want to intentionally offend people? Only those who want to curb my freedom of speech and expression through political correctness. You do realize that people just a few decades ago were not so thin skinned, things that bother liberals today were not even on the radar then. Back then we expected to hear those who oppose us or those who dislike us speak out. Everyone understood then that we do not have the right to silence others because we were offended. We all understood the value of free speech and would never have imagined so many would try and restrict free speech in coming decades. I think your missing my point if you think my only goal is "to be a clown" as you say. Open defiance of political correctness is the only way to bring it down. I am suggesting we do just that by breaking all thier "rules" as often as possible. You say I have a "hatred of others", I suppose that is your way of calling me a racist. Really I don't care if liberals see me as racist, I KNOW that I am not. What I do hate however is political correctness and those who promote it. The far left snowflakes are a group of people I simply see as an enemy of America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2017, 04:26 AM

983 posts, read 743,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Whatever. They're college kids...they will grow up.

What does this thread have to do with black people?

I have natural curls. That has not a thing to do with white girls. Further, it's Asia that supplies the fake hair that white and black people wear.
Black women really like to emulate white girl hair.

Old 06-22-2017, 04:35 AM

15,060 posts, read 6,223,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
Hahaha...that's why the natural hair movement is so popular right? There was a time where it was required to gain decent jobs since whites were threatened by any and everything different. But not anymore...

And again, what does this thread have to do with black women? Or are you just obsessed with black women?

Old 06-22-2017, 04:43 AM

56,966 posts, read 35,339,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
Yes, some do and it's pathetic and unfortunate.

That's changing fast though. Thank goodness.

Old 06-22-2017, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

That's changing fast though. Thank goodness.
Yes, that time has passed for the majority. It's so nice to see. But guess she likely feels bothered that her hair is not the standard anymore. But there will likely always be some she can hold on to, to feel good about herself...LOL.

Old 06-22-2017, 04:53 AM

56,966 posts, read 35,339,100 times
Quote:
Yes, that time has passed for the majority. It's so nice to see. But guess she likely feels bothered that her hair is not the standard anymore. But there will likely always be some she can hold on to, to feel good about herself...LOL.
I do love the natural hair movement. Black women look so much prettier with it.

Old 06-22-2017, 04:57 AM

Quote:
I do love the natural hair movement. Black women look so much prettier with it.
I agree and it's much better in terms of health. The next generation will be better off for it.

Old 06-22-2017, 05:11 AM

2,767 posts, read 1,594,152 times
Quote:
Why is it pathetic and unfortunate that anyone desires to attain a certain look wrt one aspect of their personal appearance?

Must everyone conform to a single style and parrot a single ideology, depending on race?

You say that you have soul, and you ask if another poster has soul (implying that some people lack soul). How does one acquire soul? Or, is having soul an inherent function of one's race?

Come on! Give us an answer!

Last edited by Salmonburgher; 06-22-2017 at 05:37 AM..

Old 06-22-2017, 05:25 AM

28,735 posts, read 18,975,437 times
Quote:
Depends on where you are. Not down here, unfortunately.

Loved it in the 60s and 70s. If only we could have kept that momentum going.

Damn that Robert Redding, anyway.

Old 06-22-2017, 07:03 AM

37,954 posts, read 17,970,730 times
Quote:
Lol...come on man! You can't actually PLAY the blues!
I cannot play any musical instrument, not one, much less a genre.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies