U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2017, 05:41 AM

4,628 posts, read 3,244,532 times

Advertisements

Sean Spicer might be leaving White House podium - CNNPolitics.com

Word is they are giving him a job that capitalizes on his experience cleaning up messes that Trump makes. it involves adult sized diapers, wet wipes and a firm grasp of Velcro technology.

I suppose lying, day in, day out, can really take it's toll!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2017, 05:52 AM

3,184 posts, read 1,739,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post

Word is they are giving him a job that capitalizes on his experience cleaning up messes that Trump makes. it involves adult sized diapers, wet wipes and a firm grasp of Velcro technology.

I hope Spicey does some cameo appearances to dress down the media....maybe carrying a bat as a veiled threat.

So long to the best Press Secretary of the last 40 years.

Old 06-20-2017, 05:56 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
25,109 posts, read 9,799,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
I hope Spicey does some cameo appearances to dress down the media....maybe carrying a bat as a veiled threat.

So long to the best Press Secretary of the last 40 years.
😂😂😂😂😂Best press secretary😂😂😂😂😂 That's a good one

Old 06-20-2017, 05:57 AM

6,748 posts, read 2,938,867 times
Maybe he could work as the custodian that cleans Trumps toilet. He does have a great deal of experience with similar work.

Old 06-20-2017, 06:24 AM

45,092 posts, read 18,745,903 times
How he's hung in there this long is a testament to his determination. He's terrible at this job and looks so uncomfortable doing it.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is no better. That white sweater buttoned over her boobs is ridiculous. Makes her look like a pledge at a not all that popular society.

Also, she doesn't see to have the gift of gab.

Old 06-20-2017, 06:25 AM

26,334 posts, read 14,816,736 times
OMG what will happen to SNL?? To be honest I worried about that man- I'm glad doing something else- he was aging by the hour. Hope its something quiet and like baby sitting da boy. He is good with kids--

https://twitter.com/jayarealvarado/s...ter-reading%2F

Old 06-20-2017, 06:33 AM

8,574 posts, read 4,621,604 times
To be fair I think Spicer did the best could with what he was given. It's a truly impossible job. I'm amazed he stuck it out as long as he did.

Old 06-20-2017, 06:47 AM

16,848 posts, read 10,338,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
To be fair I think Spicer did the best could with what he was given. It's a truly impossible job. I'm amazed he stuck it out as long as he did.
True. I don't think Spicer did a bad job; I think no one could have done any better than he. Who can be expected to make professional, convincing press announcements with Trump throwing them under the bus all the time?

Old 06-20-2017, 06:47 AM

19,722 posts, read 13,570,051 times
Spicer is probably a pretty nice guy, but he was put into the horrible situation of having to defend and explain this trainwreck of a President every single day. I can not even begin to imagine how I would wake up every morning and know I had to face this mess once again.

But he hung in there longer than I thought he would. I felt he and Conway would be fired way back, but both of them have somehow survived. In a way, he was a perfect fit for this job, and was so much like the SNL recreation of himself.........he is funny as Hell. Removing him from this position will be akin to taking Kramer out of the Seinfeld cast.

Old 06-20-2017, 06:54 AM

8,665 posts, read 4,912,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post

Nah, if the lying worm had any self-respect he would have left long before he spewed all those lies, especially after Trump started throwing him under the bus! Good riddance to the creep!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies