Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2017, 08:45 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,020,934 times

Advertisements

IMAGINE if this was a Republican saying it about Democrats. The media would be HOWLING about it.

Democratic Strategist Launches #HuntRepublicans After Congressional GOP Shooting | Mediaite

Old 06-20-2017, 08:56 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
IMAGINE if this was a Republican saying it about Democrats. The media would be HOWLING about it.

Democratic Strategist Launches #HuntRepublicans After Congressional GOP Shooting | Mediaite
“You want me to be politically correct? I don’t have time for that anymore.” James Devine

Well, there is that.

We've all long tolerated right wing whack-a-doodles and their talk of reloading, 2nd Amendment solutions, Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, maps with crosshairs over districts, ... Isn't Trump being sued right now for attempting to incite "give 'em hell" violence at his rallies?

Why is it so hard to believe that the left wing doesn't have whack-a-doodles as well?

Old 06-20-2017, 09:01 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post

Saw this guy on Tucker Carlson Tonight. He's an idiot. Also looked at his Tweets. He is comparing Sarah Palin's campaign map with cross hairs (targets) which were referring to Democrats that needed to be defeated in an election, and claimed that somehow was the same as advocating shooting them!!! Dumb ass!

Old 06-20-2017, 09:13 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Default The OFA member weighs in, as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
“You want me to be politically correct? I don’t have time for that anymore.” James Devine

Well, there is that.

We've all long tolerated right wing whack-a-doodles and their talk of reloading, 2nd Amendment solutions, Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, maps with crosshairs over districts, ... Isn't Trump being sued right now for attempting to incite "give 'em hell" violence at his rallies?

Why is it so hard to believe that the left wing doesn't have whack-a-doodles as well?
Oh, please!!! I just mentioned the ridiculousness of the maps with cross hairs (below) which referred to Democrats that needed to be targeted for defeat in an election, not SHOT!!! Any idiot knew that (except radical violence prone Liberals, I guess)!

I don't know about Alex Jones ...I know nothing about the guy, but Rush Limbaugh and protecting the 2nd Amendment? Give me a break. And as far as I know, President Trump isn't being sued for "violence" (as you put it) at his rallies. As far as I can recall, there were violent Leftists that infiltrated his rallies and tried to cause trouble.

Then we have the Berkeley riots protesting the free speech of Conservatives. Looks to me like all the violence in this country is being incited by Leftists. In fact, this "Resist" bunch is encouraging it, and so is Hillary and Nancy Pelosi! All around the country, Liberal college students are trying to shut down the free speech of anyone who disagrees with them, and when these people are invited to a debate (which is impossible to have with a Liberal) they shout down their opponents. You cannot have any dialog with a Liberal, because they will try to shut you up. That's a fact, Jack!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies