Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 08:24 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,110,408 times

Advertisements

Oh look - yet another angry conservative thread, ranting about democrats, with a demeaning and disrespectful tone.

Yeah, because we don't have enough threads like this already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2017, 08:27 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Agreed with all of this.

The main problem with Democrats are, right now all they're doing is complaining about Trump and Russia. And everything Trump does. But they have no MESSAGE. What are they trying to do for the country? What will they do and change for their citizens? The Democrats have had no message besides whatever the hell "resist" means. Resist what?

The media just complains about EVERYTHING Trump does. From things that aren't even true like he's being "investigated", to him having 2 scoops of ice cream. It's a bit ridiculous and it turns people off. Everything you see on the news is negative. If I flip it to CNN right now, I guarantee it's a 5 split screen with the reporters talking about Russia or Trump Obstruction Of Justice 24/7.

The fact is, they are handing themselves over to the Republicans, because while I'm not a Republican, they look like they are completely sane and normal compared to most of the Democrats at this time.

I agree.
When will it all stop? Somehow I feel if they find the smoking cannon that makes Trump step down the Dems will just take up this nonsense the day Pence takes over.

I feel that their grand plan is to negate the entire election, remove Trump and everyone he has appointed including Gorsuch and then they will tear up every last one of his executive orders.
They are willing to tear down this country and democracy itself to get Trump out.

Are we seeing a soft coup orchestrated by the Left and carried out in the media?

Old 06-21-2017, 09:11 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I agree.
When will it all stop? Somehow I feel if they find the smoking cannon that makes Trump step down the Dems will just take up this nonsense the day Pence takes over.

I feel that their grand plan is to negate the entire election, remove Trump and everyone he has appointed including Gorsuch and then they will tear up every last one of his executive orders.
They are willing to tear down this country and democracy itself to get Trump out.

Are we seeing a soft coup orchestrated by the Left and carried out in the media?
Well they can't complain about a health care bill they haven't seen.

And it is not true that the only thing they are doing is complaining about Trump.

There was concern for his initial stance on trade (now we don't know where he stands do we?)
There was concern for his stance on immigration.

That is not true at all.....uh uh......no way you can say that.

There are very real differences in ideology that have been made very clear during the election and for the last six months.

Calling bull on this one.

Old 06-21-2017, 10:39 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times
Small detail. D should stop trying to win R+99999 races. The GOP guy could have had relations with a goat and still won. (Yes same with D+9999 districts)

Old 06-21-2017, 12:06 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
MSM yet again truly thought that the Democrat was going to take it. They outspent the GOP candidate 5 to 1.

Anderson Cooper when Ossoff lose election - Priceless

Old 06-21-2017, 02:08 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Will a special prosecutor be appointed to investigate California meddling in the election in Georgia?
Good question.

California apparently funded $40M worth of jobs in suburban Atlanta.

Old 06-21-2017, 02:20 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,733,597 times
I don't spend much time here anymore, but I do like to stop by and see all the gibberish y'all still post.

I see the loaded question is still alive and well.

Old 06-21-2017, 02:22 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
It's ironic...

Conservatives/Republicans claim Dems/Liberals hate America and want to destroy it, yet Republicans are actually successfully giving Dems what they presumably want - the collapse of America.

Old 06-21-2017, 02:43 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
I am puzzled at why there aren't more conservative leaning TV news media.
If the country is divided pretty evenly 50-50, then why isn't there a more balanced amount of news coverage?
I'd think it would be profitable for more stations to compete with FOX.

How did the liberal media get almost total control over television news?

Old 06-21-2017, 03:12 PM

27,567 posts, read 28,665,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
MSM yet again truly thought that the Democrat was going to take it. They outspent the GOP candidate 5 to 1.

Anderson Cooper when Ossoff lose election - Priceless
That is beyond embarrassing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies