Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which party is the party of KKK?
Democrats 94 74.60%
Republicans 30 23.81%
I don't know. 2 1.59%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 11:44 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,556,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

Neither party is the party of racism, which the KKK would really like, but one party is better on issues that do affect the KKK.

There, now you aren't quite as ignorant on this subject any longer.
No, one most certainly is. It's yours.

I'd say you're no longer ignorant, but I've seen you post for some time - - you'll remain what you are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2017, 11:44 AM

34,620 posts, read 21,540,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
skinsfan
So, does that mean you don't want America to be great and oppose success for our country or do you want America to be great and agree with the klan?

Old 06-21-2017, 11:46 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,527,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
I bet to differ. Today, the only party that firmly supports institutionalized racism, consistently talks about race, uses race as a weapon and incites racial tension is the Democrat!
To quote Samuel L Jackson "English m***********, do you speak it?" Lol

Old 06-21-2017, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
No, one most certainly is. It's yours.

I'd say you're no longer ignorant, but I've seen you post for some time - - you'll remain what you are.
I understand that you firmly believe anyone who doesn't agree with you is a racist.

Old 06-21-2017, 11:47 AM

18,673 posts, read 7,542,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
History Quiz: Southern Democrats, who were the racist KKK supporters before the Civil Rights movement, are now the Republican party.
It's always hilarious to see the Democrats running for the tall grass when their racist history is pointed out.

"But... but... but... those weren't really Democrats!!!"

Old 06-21-2017, 11:49 AM

6,458 posts, read 4,039,484 times
PedroMartinez, The Democrats weren't the last party of racism, the Republicans and Democrats were when many Republicans and Democrats bonded together to vote for and against civil rights. Nowadays neither party is racist.
Life explorer- I have heard many Republicans say the Democrats are anti-white, so how are they the party of the white nationalist organization the KKK and the party of the "self-hating SJW's who are racist". About the only
Racist group that support the democrats are The New Black Panther Party and a few racist BLM members. But even then most ornate them feel like the Democrat party isn't sever my inadequate. That is also how most KKK members feel, until they thought Trump would be their "white nationalist savior". While Trump isn't a "white nationalist", his rhetoric appealed to many racists, all you need to do is look at the YouTube videos of self acclaimed Alt-Right racists and many say things about Trump that they never though Bush Sr. or Jr. couldn't deliver on...

Old 06-21-2017, 11:52 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,089,904 times
Every single person in this this thread is aware that most KKK memebers in America today in 2017 are republicans and there's probably not a single democratic KKK member.

I win.

Old 06-21-2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
It's always hilarious to see the Democrats running for the tall grass when their racist history is pointed out.

"But... but... but... those weren't really Democrats!!!"

We know it's complete BS.

If there were a party swap in states like Mississippi and Alabama, you would have seen the GOP take control of those states an election or two after the swap. They remained DNC dominated states because there was no party swap.

As we know, this myth is the way Democrats deal with the fact that their party was the party of slavery and Jim Crow.

Old 06-21-2017, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Every single person in this this thread is aware that most KKK memebers in America today in 2017 are republicans and there's probably not a single democratic KKK member.

I win.
Not because the GOP is racist but because the KKK favors many policies that are promoted by the GOP such as freedom of speech and gun rights.

Old 06-21-2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
PedroMartinez, The Democrats weren't the last party of racism, the Republicans and Democrats were when many Republicans and Democrats bonded together to vote for and against civil rights. Nowadays neither party is racist.
Life explorer- I have heard many Republicans say the Democrats are anti-white, so how are they the party of the white nationalist organization the KKK and the party of the "self-hating SJW's who are racist". About the only
Racist group that support the democrats are The New Black Panther Party and a few racist BLM members. But even then most ornate them feel like the Democrat party isn't sever my inadequate. That is also how most KKK members feel, until they thought Trump would be their "white nationalist savior". While Trump isn't a "white nationalist", his rhetoric appealed to many racists, all you need to do is look at the YouTube videos of self acclaimed Alt-Right racists and many say things about Trump that they never though Bush Sr. or Jr. couldn't deliver on...
No doubt that racist people were members of both parties; however, can you point to a GOP elected official that tried to physically block black students from entering a school or anything close to that?

As the Democrat governor of Alabama, George Wallace did this in the 60's. George Wallace was the Democrat governor of Alabama nearly 20 years later in the 80's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies