Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 10:04 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,827,692 times

Advertisements

Hillary lost they can't face it and need a scapegoat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2017, 10:12 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Yes people do except the ones that switch the channel or stick their head in the sand. You sound upset Crooked Trump is showing himself.

Old 06-21-2017, 10:26 PM

2,410 posts, read 4,456,262 times
When exactly did Russia become so evil that even a hint of a Conservative speaking to a Russian is grounds for criminal charges?

Are we going to arrest the CEO of McDonalds for all the restaurants they're operating there? All the other thousands of U.S. companies doing business there? Mutual fund companies who invest our money there?

Seems like it should go both ways. If the politicians can be ruined by speaking with Russia, then all the businesses should pull out. Otherwise, it just seems to be some odd witch hunt.

Old 06-21-2017, 10:44 PM

4,031 posts, read 2,715,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post

It took two years to find the truth about Nixon. The wheels of justice grind slowly but exceedingly fine. Let it play out. Sorry if you find that a burden.

Sadly, I think in this day and age of instant gratification, people assume that if you can't find what you're looking for in 30 seconds, then it must not be there.

Old 06-21-2017, 10:48 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb73 View Post
When exactly did Russia become so evil that even a hint of a Conservative speaking to a Russian is grounds for criminal charges?
Russia has been evil for a long time. But that's not the issue. This isn't just normal routine talks with Russians. It's tons of talks to Russian spies, and then people lying about it, while trying to do criminal activity with them.

Why is that so hard to grasp for you? Why does every single person surrounding Trump have covert meetings with Russian spies, and then when confronted with it, lie about it?

Old 06-21-2017, 10:49 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Yes people do except the ones that switch the channel or stick their head in the sand. You sound upset Crooked Trump is showing himself.
Crooked Trump is a bad hombre. We need to lock him up.

Old 06-22-2017, 01:48 AM

4,514 posts, read 2,523,008 times
People know this is a made up "drama" to try to undermine the president. So we don't care.
Do you really think that Trump would have been smart enough to plan for 10 yrs involving russia, so he could become president? Any of his supposed meetings, and those of people around him would have had to be coordinated far in advance, Putin would had to have known he would win the primaries and planning meetings would have to been held years ago. It would have required colluding with hillary to "lose" 30k emais to bleachbit and getting someone to hack podesta, and release wiki leaks.
Do you seriously believe trump could coordinate all of that for years????

Russia has been trying to interfere in our elections for years. I have no doubt they made use of fake news and spambots, for the last few elections. But trump was not involved with that. He has businesses in Russia and used foreign banks, but that is hardly illegal.

No one thought trump would win the primaries.

Old 06-22-2017, 05:56 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Normal Americans are concerned about whether the American elections have been compromised.

That is if they have any pics political conscious.

They have been, but not by the Russians.
DHS was trying to get into election machines.
Clinton got 9% more votes tallied, than she actually got using Diebold voting machines.

Old 06-22-2017, 06:01 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
So Bow you are now starting a new conspiracy.

The reality is the GOP has a program which changes the vote totals in the states they control. Take the time to check it out county to county, city to city and state to state.

Old 06-22-2017, 06:05 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UbbyJuice View Post
Seriously, for the past 2-3 months it's been NOTHING but "Russia this, Russia that" and "obstruction this, obstruction that" segments on all the major media outlets. It's getting old, and i think most Americans don't even give a crap to be honest - other than rabid or fanatical Lefties of course. If you ask the average American on the street, they find the notion that Russia somehow "forced" them to vote for Trump on election night as laughable. I bet most don't even know what "obstruction of justice" is, or care for that matter.

Hell, i don't even lean right/Trump, and even i could care less about this "Russia" and "obstruction" crap being shoved down our throats 24/7 by the legacy TV media

Can they shut up already with this "Russians" story and get back to doing their jobs, like reporting ACTUAL news and what's going on around the world?

I swear, whenever i walk by a TV it's nothing but "Trump sucks" narrative type stories, over and over and over and over and over..... its boring, just shut up already!!

Like i said, i don't even lean Trump. If i remember correctly, when Obama got in the media just went back to "business as usual" covering current events, worldwide events, etc, they mostly just left him alone. Same thing with Bush. But this "obsession" with all things Donald Trump is really something else.

It's no wonder the viewership of most of these "mainstream" stations has gone down, people got burned out by so much anti-Trump vitriol and turned to the internet for a breath of fresh air.
Agree, and the short answer to your question is NO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies