Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2017, 04:52 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,391,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
This guy lost every remaining bit of respect I had for him.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...ic-roles%3Famp

Trump:
It's no different from " I never got a job from a poor person" I would not want a poor person in an economic position either, why have someone that can't balance a check book or hold a job
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2017, 04:52 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,439,510 times
Quote:
There.
Nothing here to justify your claim that I said anyone earning a million dollars is unsuccessful.

But, are you really telling me you think someone who earns a million is more successful than someone who earns a billion, which is what I actually said, despite your misrepresentations?

Are you that clueless?

Please lol.

Old 06-22-2017, 04:54 PM

The lies that liberals make are truly astounding.

Old 06-22-2017, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Don't throw a tantrum that you called everybody on here less successful than trumps cabinet. I think you owe everybody a apology.
Do you have a fact to discuss or just your emotional hyperbole. Everyone sees you for the fraud you are lol.

Don't kid yourself.

Old 06-22-2017, 05:00 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Do you visit someone in section 8 for financial advice?
Do you visit someone who can't hold a job and has a crap credit history for advice?
I know that I don't. This isn't about Trump being a good guy. It's about picking someone who might be able to do the job, because they have a history of being able to do the job. Hire the most qualified only makes sense.
FFS...like hiring Ben Carson for HUD the guy can't stay awake and he never even lived in HUD housing https://thinkprogress.org/ben-carson...g-300f38c02dd8 or Perry the Energy Secretary who in 2012 campaigned on wanting to get rid of the Dept. of Energy, and after taking the job thought that it meant he would be a global ambassador for the oil and gas industry Rick Perry misunderstood Energy Secretary job: report | TheHill

That is all that needs to be said about Trump's ability to pick people who can do the job

Old 06-22-2017, 05:01 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,495,840 times
The greatest geniuses in history weren't rich and didn't care about accumulating paper and ink or bits of metal. Einstein for instance.

Old 06-22-2017, 05:05 PM

Quote:
I already quoted you. Not my fault your having comprehension issues rereading your own statements.
Nice try, but the reality is that you quoted me and lied about what you quoted lol.

According to you millionaires are more financially successful than billionaires.

Do you not comprehend how stupid that belief is?

Old 06-22-2017, 05:07 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,626,404 times
Trump has no respect for anyone unless they have a lot of money or status. I have never seen a more immature man like him anywhere. Trump is impressed only with money and his family also only respects people with lots of money. Trump is his own worst enemy. Why would this liar let this lie roll into almost a month before clarifying it? The man has no ethics. This is what America values as a man to lead our country? Very Sad....

Old 06-22-2017, 05:09 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,122,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Nice try, but the reality is that you quoted me and lied about what you quoted lol.

According to you millionaires are more financially successful than billionaires.

Do you not comprehend how stupid that belief is?
Quote:
Yes why didn't you already?
There.

Quote:
His entire cabinet is made up of billionaires
Quote:
So obviously the entire cabinet is made up of successful people

Quote:
clearly someone who earns 1 billion dollars is more successful than someone who earns 1 million dollars.
Ever think that these folks are trust fund babies? hmmm guess not! But you only focus on income as a hiring factor. I been on numerous interviews, and never was i straight-up asked how much i am making. If your being asked that, maybe you shouldnt take the job, because they don't know what they want.

Old 06-22-2017, 05:09 PM

628 posts, read 695,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
It has nothing to do with common sense on our part, but everything to do with common sense Donald Trump should have. The man has never learned to think about the effect his words have before blurting them out. It is something a 4 year old will do, but a 70 year old man should have learned to control his words and his actions by now.

A perfect example was that little rally he just had in Iowa. He said "It is so nice to be here in Iowa and out of that swamp in DC !"
I bet that made the people who live and work in the DC area feel really good ! A grown man, especially the President of the United States, should have some filters......there are things you can say and things you should not. He does not know the difference.

He is simply his own worst enemy and is getting worse by the day. He thinks being crude is cool. No it is not, it is simply crude.
Your comments are 100% correct! TY for posting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies