Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2017, 03:29 PM

33,298 posts, read 12,484,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Does Trump driving onto the green show what a Jerk he is and how obnoxious and arrogant he is? Yes."

It is HIS green.

Have you ever used a riding lawn mower?

Does it "tear up" the lawn? NO

If riding HIS golf cart on HIS green "messed it up" in any way, he would NOT do it.

P.S. The maintenance lawn mower are NOT PUSHED they are driven, so just "riding" on them does NOT hurt them.

This thread is just more dour grapes from a lib becuae he beat hillary.

This reminds me of an interview I read with Willie Nelson after finished his golf round on HIS OWN course.

The reporter asked him what he shot and Willie replied with, "par"

The reporter asked "what is par?"

Willie replied, 'It is my course and I will make par whatever I want to".

It is Trump's course and he can do WHATEVER he WANTS to, and the whining, crying libs cant do a thing about it except, whine and cry.
https://thesandtrap.com/forums/topic...-green/?page=9

The above is page 9 of a 9 page thread on thesandtrap.com. Pretty interesting thread IMO, but I like golf. The thread examines in pretty good detail whether Trump's cart was actually on the green. The videos aren't the only relevant angles (see the arial from one thread participant's map, etc). Other pages on the 9 page thread discuss some other points (as well as more discussion re whether Trump's cart was actually on the green):

1. That people walking on a green = more pressure per square inch than a cart.

2. One of the thread participants shares that the former superintendent at his club was the former superintendent at Trump Westchester (this super's moves = the super's wife getting 'offers that she couldn't refuse' re her career). It was mentioned that Trump often gets close to the green with his cart, but never on the green.

3. It was mentioned that Trump, for a long time, has often played with 4 holes cleared in front of him and 4 holes cleared behind him.

etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2017, 03:39 PM

25,838 posts, read 16,513,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Yep, and those and a few hotels are the ONLY SUCCESSES he has out of his countless business ventures that failed! I would wager it's because they don't include his moronic "hands-on", LOL!
You don't know much about business, that much is obvious.

Old 06-24-2017, 06:09 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,797,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
You just described 85% of all Americans of any age.
Perhaps Yes.

Certainly 85% of Americans do not have what it takes to adequately​ perform the duties of this office.

Further, a similar percentage know it.

Americans are permitted to know nothing about the current health of their President.

Therefore, any hint of a "senior moment" is taken as a strong indication that there is a lot more wrong about Trump which we don't know.

Old 06-24-2017, 06:10 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I mentioned that it was trivial.--
Yet you go on and on about it which proves you don't stand by your words.

Trump pranked all of you. It was his friend who released the photo.

You guys fall for it time after time.

Old 06-25-2017, 01:44 AM

33,298 posts, read 12,484,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
You don't know much about business, that much is obvious.
By her own admission, she's a retired stay at home mom who never worked outside the home. Some women in that position have keenly absorbed the goings on in their mate's professional life. She ^^^^^, pretty much by her own admission, is not one of those women. Another member posted that ILA's husband (deceased?) sounds like a tyrant.

Old 06-25-2017, 05:14 AM

58,958 posts, read 27,261,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
It is obvious that most of you have no clue what the greens on a really good golf course are like. You just don't.
Yes lawn mower wheels can damage lawns...not our every day lawns. The fairways are even better tended to than most of our lawns. That's why they half golf cart paths.

Golf cart going off the path backing on to our property has damaged the grass. Thank you your welcome.
"It is obvious that most of you have no clue what the greens on a really good golf course are like. You just don't."

I don't think you do either.

I noted in another post how most greens are cut by riding lawn mowers. You know, with TIRES.

"That's why they half golf cart paths."

If you play golf as ypu claim you would knoe that 90% of the time golf carts ARE ridden on the fairways.

ONLY when the course is extreme wet is it "cart path only"

Old 06-25-2017, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Every course I've ever seen, the idea was to stay on the cart paths. As I recall, there were signs about protecting the turf and fairways and "No carts beyond this point," and so forth.

Not only was Trump rolling along over the fairway and the greens, but his protection detail was in golf carts weaving around behind him. He even joked about having ever seen this much security before.

Looked like a golf cart motocross.
"Every course I've ever seen, the idea was to stay on the cart paths."

Then you haven't seen very much golf played.

Old 06-25-2017, 05:21 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,576,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Golfers are bigger crybabies than progressives.
Good thing the two traits rarely combine.

It should be obvious by now that Trump has no regard for "rules" aka laws against Treason.

Old 06-25-2017, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
You would be absolutely correct if he were not selling memberships and charging fees to play.

IIRC, Willie's is just Willey's, and anybody he invites. I doubt he charges.
"You would be absolutely correct if he were not selling memberships and charging fees to play."

Think about what you just said.

IF he tore up the greens by riding on them, do you think people would be buying membership in a course with messed up greens?

Do you think any NON-member would pay ANY fee, much less a high fee, that it costs to play any Trump owned course if it was not in pristine condition?

I live in the Golf Capitol of the World and I can ASSURE you that when a course starts to deteriorate, in ANY way, people QUIT playing it.

Old 06-25-2017, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
https://thesandtrap.com/forums/topic...-green/?page=9

The above is page 9 of a 9 page thread on thesandtrap.com. Pretty interesting thread IMO, but I like golf. The thread examines in pretty good detail whether Trump's cart was actually on the green. The videos aren't the only relevant angles (see the arial from one thread participant's map, etc). Other pages on the 9 page thread discuss some other points (as well as more discussion re whether Trump's cart was actually on the green):

1. That people walking on a green = more pressure per square inch than a cart.

2. One of the thread participants shares that the former superintendent at his club was the former superintendent at Trump Westchester (this super's moves = the super's wife getting 'offers that she couldn't refuse' re her career). It was mentioned that Trump often gets close to the green with his cart, but never on the green.

3. It was mentioned that Trump, for a long time, has often played with 4 holes cleared in front of him and 4 holes cleared behind him.

etc.
"It was mentioned that Trump often gets close to the green with his cart, but never on the green."

Do you mean the op's post is a LIE?

What a surprise.

P.S. every course I have played, and it has been plenty have "handicapped "flag someone with walking difficulties can use and they can ride right up to the greens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies