Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2017, 07:30 AM

27,564 posts, read 28,659,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Did Putin hack into voting machines to change peoples vote electronically?
The answer to this question appears to be definitely no.

Both Comey and Johnson testified there's no evidence that Russian meddling altered any votes during the 2016 election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2017, 07:34 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
In spite of many months of investigation, at this point there is zero evidence that the Trump campaign and the Russian government colluded to influence the 2016 election. Former FBI Director Comey, Attorney General Sessions and former DHS Secretary Johnson have all testified that essentially all the "anonymous sources" that reported this to the media were either lying or wrong.

But lest this fiasco be forgotten, will we ever know who these anonymous sources were that leaked all this misinformation in the first place? Will they ever be held accountable for their lies? Does anybody have any knowledge about this?
What's the rush?

Remind me again how many Benghazi investigations there were.

And it took years for the identity of 'Deep Throat' to be uncovered.

Just a little timetable for ya.

Old 06-23-2017, 07:37 AM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
In spite of many months of investigation, at this point there is zero evidence that the Trump campaign and the Russian government colluded to influence the 2016 election. Former FBI Director Comey, Attorney General Sessions and former DHS Secretary Johnson have all testified that essentially all the "anonymous sources" that reported this to the media were either lying or wrong.

But lest this fiasco be forgotten, will we ever know who these anonymous sources were that leaked all this misinformation in the first place? Will they ever be held accountable for their lies? Does anybody have any knowledge about this?
As I said before, Comey did it. He was probably spurred on to do it by his pal Willie Clinton. That's my theory. This is what I believe. In any case, "What difference at this point does it make?"™

The only Russian collusion that took place was between the DNC and/or Deep State and the "Intelligence" community and/or Russia Russia Russia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I still don't understand the collusion charge and how the Russians influenced the election?

Did Putin give Trump money for his campaign?
Did Putin give money to millions of people so they vote Trump
Did Putin hack into voting machines to change peoples vote electronically?
Did Russian internet trolls plant stories about Russian collusion that our media picked up failed to check the sources and ran with the story like it was a marathon.
If so how is Trump responsible for that?

More than likely Putin hacked Hillary's secret server and black mailed her into not trying hard enough to win. There were days when Clinton disappeared from the campaign. There were states that she didn't visit.

I think the real collusion was Hillary's fault and it cost her what was owed to her and ultimately saved America.

Of course this is all ridiculous because why wouldn't Putin want a President that would help the US a bit further down the path to destruction and a President that had proven she is willing to play ball with a nice contribution to her foundation.

Trump is a loose cannon. Why would Putin want to deal with him?
This. All very solid points here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It was Comey.

A fake Dossier, about Russian hookers in a hotel room with Trump... The guy is compromised!

It kicked everything off.
A FAKE Dossier.
Fake
Made up
Fabricated
Manufactured

A Red Herring, to divert attention from the real people messing with our elections. The 4th Branch of Government, is who is messing with our election process.
Beat me to it in this thread wrt the Comey claim, but I've suspected it and posted about here in the past.

Comey is special though.

He's like a double headed snake, with fangs on each end.

Last edited by McGowdog; 06-23-2017 at 07:47 AM..

Old 06-23-2017, 07:40 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,835 times
I imagine we will find out many more of the details when the actual investigation is finished.

Old 06-23-2017, 07:49 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:

Your user name is very fitting. Keep dreaming, bud. The fun has just begun, they are not even into the meat of the investigation yet. Everybody has to have a dream, ours is that Trump will be on a bus back to NYC before long.

Old 06-23-2017, 07:57 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
As I said before, Comey did it. He was probably spurred on to do it by his pal Willie Clinton. That's my theory. This is what I believe. In any case, "What difference at this point does it make?"™

The only Russian collusion that took place was between the DNC and/or Deep State and the "Intelligence" community and/or Russia Russia Russia.

This. All very solid points here.

Beat me to it in this thread wrt the Comey claim, but I've suspected it and posted about here in the past.

Comey is special though.

He's like a double headed snake, with fangs on each end.

Comey has been the Establishments "fixer" for some time now. Even before he was the director of the FBI.
He fixes all the trouble the globalist get into, trying to by-pass our constitution.

Old 06-23-2017, 08:25 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,701,807 times
Comey helped Hillary even though he cleared stated she mis-handled sensitive documents. If the FBI Director said that you mishandled govt data you would be immediately thrown in Federal prison.

Then he goes on and talks about Loretta Lynch covering for Hillary. How is this not a crime and goes without any charges!?

Comey deserved to be fired by Trump because he isn't doing his job as independent investigation bureau. Arrest Hillary and arrest Lynch. Bill Clinton should be arrested too and his ex-president immunity should be tossed out.

Old 06-23-2017, 08:25 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
I imagine we will find out many more of the details when the actual investigation is finished.
One can only hope.

We would all like to know if this information that duped the media and the gullible intelligence services is true or not.

Could it be that Alex Jones is right? There's more to this than meets the eye?

Could the real scandal be that the Clintons are so clever, so machiavellian, that they concocted this cockamamie scheme to make Republicans look like Trump toadies and Trump look like a moron.

Either he was completely clueless and, bless his heart, was duped into being a Russian asset, or he's the mastermind behind the worst scheme ever to take over the world.

Wonder Woman. Where are you?

Old 06-23-2017, 08:26 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Comey helped Hillary even though he cleared stated she mis-handled sensitive documents. If the FBI Director said that you mishandled govt data you would be immediately thrown in Federal prison.

Then he goes on and talks about Loretta Lynch covering for Hillary. How is this not a crime and goes without any charges!?
Exactly.

Why aren't the Republicans all over this? Time is a wasting. Before you know it, no one will give a damn.

Old 06-23-2017, 08:27 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
I used to think the Mueller investigation would get to the bottom of the leaks...now I'm not so sure. The June 15 front-page article “Trump’s actions now a focus of Mueller inquiry” announced that five people (!!!) had leaked to The Post information about the scope of the Mueller investigation.

Five freaking people leaking!

How is anyone supposed to have any faith in any investigation by Mueller and his team.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies