Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2017, 05:59 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto Jeff View Post
It's moreso that people in the military can't give public dissent to the president. A good majority of my friends who are in the service don't like him at all, buuuuuut it's hard to actually portray that outside of voting.
"A good majority of my friends who are in the service"

What is the 2 or 3?

I worked for the DoD and MOST in the service DO like him.

I hope you actually DON'T think they liked Obama or Bill Clinton.

Old 06-24-2017, 06:01 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
No, Trump was, by far, the worst candidate in this most recent election. I mean light years worse. No other candidate was in cahoots with foreign enemies, was threatening the media and courts and ripping the Constitution, was lying 90% of the time, was using racist and nativist language to whip up the hate.

He has been a complete disaster, and ANY candidate, Dem or Rep, would have been MUCH better.

It's almost amazing how bad he's been, like he's trying to fail. Like how does he not accomplish anything, when he has Congress? He has done NOTHING. It's very hard to believe that human could actually be so awful at the job.
"No, Trump was, by far, the worst candidate in this most recent election."

BUT, he BEAT EVERYONE ELSE.

Even "The smartest woman in the world"

What does that say about YOUR candidate?

" was threatening the media"

The media is NOT some God to be praised,

They are SUPPOSED to be neutral.

They don't even attempt to hide their liberal bias anymore, which is why they are even LOWER then Congress in respect.

Old 06-24-2017, 06:33 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
I don’t blame Trump for his lack of moral ethics, he is what he is. However I do blame those who voted and supported him, they are what worries me more. Crazy people living in this country that are comfortable with a person of Trump’s character leading the nation as POTUS, they keep me up at night.

He was objectionable and a liar before the election and he remains that now. The Republicans can’t keep their dog on a short leash to restrain him, his mouth, and his tweets says a lot about them as well.

What choice did we have? Trump, Crooked Hillary Clinton, or a wasted vote on a 3rd party.
Trump, by default!

Old 06-24-2017, 07:16 AM

727 posts, read 390,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Actually, you couldn't be more wrong...you obviously have no idea of what you are talking about. I worked on Wall St for many years and while I never met or had dealings with Donald Trump many of my colleagues did. He loves the limelight and isn't the least bit bashful about enjoying the good life or flaunting his wealth, no doubt. But according to people I know who have worked with Trump, he's also a brilliant businessman, very shrewd, very talented at getting the best out of the people around him.
You used to worked on Wall Street and the people you know said THAT about Trump? Who were you talking to? The janitor?

While Wall Street may like him now for wanting to get in bed with them, back when he was just a second class NYC developer, Wall Street considered him a flim-flam man. Trump's credit got so bad the banks refused to loan his businesses any money. So Trump had to take out personal loans at more than double the going business rate. Then he stiffed them on those loans. But no doubt he's a great salesman, in the P.T. Barnum kind of way.

Old 06-24-2017, 07:22 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Talking Trump "I lie to the Congress, the American People and even the Military to "fool" them!

Fact is, tRump would lie to anyone and everyone just because his Trumptards will repeat it.

They love it.

Old 06-24-2017, 07:33 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
This is pretty much what Don the Con claimed about the "tapes" he talked about.

Unless one is a complete fool, the idea that the POTUS deliberately and constantly makes up stuff out of thin air....even to the FBI, CIA, Congress, the American People and the World...is deeply troubling.

No one expects a POTUS to fulfill all their promises or intentions. That's not the point here. The point is that, even if you could before, it's impossible to believe a single word out of his mouth (I never did, because I lived near Atlantic City and watched Trump ruin it with taxpayer money, etc.).
No, that's YOUR interpretation. Your opinion, and it's worthless. We don't care what you think.

Alan Dershowitz said it was "brilliant" and said he has used the same strategy as a lawyer.

"Deeply troubling," a favorite Democrat phrase. So over used it's meaningless. You're not "deeply troubled." You hate the President. Period. Admit it. And for no reason other than you don't agree with his policies, which are having only positive effects.

By the way, it was Obama, the liar, that you couldn't believe. "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan." "On average, a family will save $2,500 per year on health insurance costs." (He pulled that out of his arse, where he pulled everything he said from).

President Trump is a breath of fresh air! The most transparent President we've ever had. He's going to clean up the mess left by Obama and the Democrats. Your party is in disarray, while you all spout the same garbage that was the reason for your loss.

Old 06-24-2017, 07:42 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,646,794 times
Just about every liberal post on this nut job thread could have been written by James Hodgkinson, the Scalise shooter.

So much hatred. You people need help.

Old 06-24-2017, 07:43 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Trump is an idiot. His supporters know it, but their egos are way too big (like Donald's) to admit they were wrong about the guy.

But let Trumpers tell it, they don't care what Donald does, as long as "liberals are in meltdown mode." Trumpers would rather watch the country burn if it meant liberals would be angry, than work together to make things better.

Trump may turn out to be the greatest President in U.S. History. The idiot is the one that just left, and all his supporters, and Hillary voters. Blind in one eye, and can't see out of the other.

Who was "burning the country?" It was Barack Obama! Trump has put out the fire and is rebuilding our Constitutional Republic! That's right, I said "Constitutional Republic," not "democracy." That's because we are not a democracy, which is "mob rule."

What the hell was "fundamental transformation" if it wasn't "burning down the country?"

Get an education and learn what America is supposed to be about. You can start by studying our Constitution and the history of it's origin. They didn't just make up those ideas on the fly. The Constitution represents hundreds of years of historical record and the thinking of great philosophers. Back when our Constitution was created, those great men knew their history. The Constitution was written so history wouldn't be repeated. Unfortunately today, we have people like you who are clueless about our history. Thus, we are repeating mistakes of the past.

Old 06-24-2017, 07:44 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
In which case he fits in perfectly with ever career politician that ever help office.

In which case all the campaign hoopla that 'he's not a politician' was just so much campaign BS.

Old 06-24-2017, 07:46 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Actually, you couldn't be more wrong...you obviously have no idea of what you are talking about. I worked on Wall St for many years and while I never met or had dealings with Donald Trump many of my colleagues did. He loves the limelight and isn't the least bit bashful about enjoying the good life or flaunting his wealth, no doubt. But according to people I know who have worked with Trump, he's also a brilliant businessman, very shrewd, very talented at getting the best out of the people around him.

Now if only Democrats would stop lying about Trump, maybe we could get this country going again.

So nice to hear he enjoyed popularity in the swamp.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies