Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2017, 04:20 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,357,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue3 View Post
And the sad part is, he's still much better for America than the democratic candidate would have been.
No, Trump was, by far, the worst candidate in this most recent election. I mean light years worse. No other candidate was in cahoots with foreign enemies, was threatening the media and courts and ripping the Constitution, was lying 90% of the time, was using racist and nativist language to whip up the hate.

He has been a complete disaster, and ANY candidate, Dem or Rep, would have been MUCH better.

It's almost amazing how bad he's been, like he's trying to fail. Like how does he not accomplish anything, when he has Congress? He has done NOTHING. It's very hard to believe that human could actually be so awful at the job.

Old 06-23-2017, 05:58 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,574,961 times
Talking Changing the subect again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Would you be talking about the election of 2016. Ahh I didn't think so.
Seems last year's election is your one and only topic, Kitty.

Been some fun stuff going on in the seven plus months since then.

Just an FYI.

Old 06-23-2017, 06:10 PM

2,260 posts, read 1,140,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
This is pretty much what Don the Con claimed about the "tapes" he talked about.

Unless one is a complete fool, the idea that the POTUS deliberately and constantly makes up stuff out of thin air....even to the FBI, CIA, Congress, the American People and the World...is deeply troubling.

No one expects a POTUS to fulfill all their promises or intentions. That's not the point here. The point is that, even if you could before, it's impossible to believe a single word out of his mouth (I never did, because I lived near Atlantic City and watched Trump ruin it with taxpayer money, etc.).
The biggest implied lie that the trumpetts continue to believe is that he is going to make America white again. Wait until they find out he lied about that too.

Old 06-23-2017, 07:54 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,959,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
This is pretty much what Don the Con claimed about the "tapes" he talked about.

Unless one is a complete fool, the idea that the POTUS deliberately and constantly makes up stuff out of thin air....even to the FBI, CIA, Congress, the American People and the World...is deeply troubling.

No one expects a POTUS to fulfill all their promises or intentions. That's not the point here. The point is that, even if you could before, it's impossible to believe a single word out of his mouth (I never did, because I lived near Atlantic City and watched Trump ruin it with taxpayer money, etc.).
Logic? Stop That! I will leave it to the responses to validate the point, Well Done

Old 06-24-2017, 05:26 AM

59,216 posts, read 27,403,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
I don’t blame Trump for his lack of moral ethics, he is what he is. However I do blame those who voted and supported him, they are what worries me more. Crazy people living in this country that are comfortable with a person of Trump’s character leading the nation as POTUS, they keep me up at night.

He was objectionable and a liar before the election and he remains that now. The Republicans can’t keep their dog on a short leash to restrain him, his mouth, and his tweets says a lot about them as well.

"I don’t blame Trump for his lack of moral ethics, he is what he is."

Amazing, simple amazing.

After bill clinton, Obama and hillary, the dem leaders in Congress, some on the left are NOW concerned about moral ethics.

Where have you been for the past 50 years or so?

Old 06-24-2017, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I understand the military and law enforcement is GOP dominated. But the way our President has disrespected our Generals, FBI Directors and all of our intelligence agencies I am amazed he has much support from those groups left.
" But the way our President has disrespected our Generals,"

Trump has NOT disrespected our generals.

Do you want a list of the dozens of generals and admirals that Obama "disrespected" and either retired rather then follow his orders or were fired.

Old 06-24-2017, 05:42 AM

Quote:
The Cult is am amazing animal. They can see no wrong in Donald Trump, it's always someone else's fault.

The good thing is history will not be kind to him. His dismal approval ratings are not going anywhere and will seal his place as one of the worst Presidents ever. School kids will be laughing at us as they wonder how in the world we could have elected such a crazy man. In the years to come he will be looked at like Joe McCarthy, a whack job who had a fleeting moment of power.

I am comforted in this.
"The Cult is am amazing animal. They can see no wrong in Donald Trump, it's always someone else's fault."

Ever day, it seems, some dem will post a claim and what I fond laughable is that EVERY claim they make about Trump and his supporters fits THEM to tee.

They saw, and still do, NOTHING wrong with Bill Clinton, Hillary or Obama.

Obam was even called their "messiah"

Hillary was "The smartest woman in the world"

Bill, "It was ONLY about sex" even after he was found guilty of lying in court and had his law license suspended anal had to pay a hefty fine.

NEVER has one time any of then taken REAL responsibility for ANY of the actions.

It is ALWAYS someone else's fault.

The repubs, FOX News, Rush, Hannity, the "deplorables", etc., etc., etc.

Old 06-24-2017, 05:50 AM

Quote:
He said he knew more about ISIS than our Generals which is nothing short of embarrassing. Then he said he would replace several of them

He fired the Director of the FBI after he failed to convince him to drop the Flynn investigation. This was a very unpopular move as Comey had huge support within the bureau. Trump has also had unfavorable comments about another very well respected former Director of the FBI who is now heading up the investigation.

He has continued to dismiss the unanimous opinion of our entire intelligence community regarding Russian interference in our elections. Every one has concluded they did something, Trump continues with this "nothing to see here folks, move along" which is incredibly disrespectful to the agencies and their investigations.
"]He said he knew more about ISIS than our Generals which is nothing short of embarrassing."

Context is EVERTHING.

Al the "good" generals and admirals were replaced by obama and ONLY those that would NOT step out of line. lick his boots and go along with his policies were kept.

So, yes it was THOSE generals he was talking about.

"He fired the Director of the FBI"

So what?

Comey has had strong tes with the Cliton's since Watergate and should have NEVER been the direcot of thr FBI.

keep o mne he WAS appointed by Obama.

Even Comey admitted that he "served a the pleasure of the President and could be fired for NOTHING, or anything.

"after he failed to convince him to drop the Flynn investigation."

A purely biased, baseless accusation.

"Trump continues with this "nothing to see here folks, move along" which is incredibly disrespectful to the agencies and their investigations."

Pure biased conjecture on your part.

Old 06-24-2017, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
People in New York know he's clown and that he stiffs everyone he owes money to. This was well-documented in NY papers long before he ever launched a presidential campaign.

A 1990 NYT article on Trump refusing to pay contractors.

Trump Criticized on Late Payments - NYTimes.com

A 1990 article on Trump being put on a personal budget by creditors.

Quick - Who'd Have Trouble Living on $450,000 a Month? - NYTimes.com

A 1991 article on Trump refusing to pay pensions.

Judge Says Trump Tower Builders Cheated Union on Pension Funds - NYTimes.com

A 1998 article on Trump refusing to pay contractors.

After 15 Years in Court, Workers' Lawsuit Against Trump Faces Yet Another Delay - The New York Times
"People in New York know he's clown"

MOST people on NY ARE clowns.

You use the NY Times as if they had any credibility.

Hint, they DON'T.

They have had to make so many retractions and apologizes that they have been regulated to lower then the Philadelphia Enquirer.

Old 06-24-2017, 05:56 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,856,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Actually, you couldn't be more wrong...you obviously have no idea of what you are talking about. I worked on Wall St for many years and while I never met or had dealings with Donald Trump many of my colleagues did. He loves the limelight and isn't the least bit bashful about enjoying the good life or flaunting his wealth, no doubt. But according to people I know who have worked with Trump, he's also a brilliant businessman, very shrewd, very talented at getting the best out of the people around him.

Now if only Democrats would stop lying about Trump, maybe we could get this country going again.

OMG, WHAT A LOAD! Anyone can see by his administration what kind of brown-nosing, unqualified, and criminal, Y-E-S MEN AND WOMEN this MORON surrounds himself with! We also see how they are not able to accomplish one single thing, lol!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies