Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2017, 11:36 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,471,158 times

Advertisements

I'm a Democrat. I want to know when something corrupt is going on, whether it favors Democrats or Republicans.

You people who want to deny that this appears to be valid information are the biggest part of the problem with our country. You refuse to admit there is corruption within your party or with your politician of choice, so we end up with the very worst candidates. You ensure the low bar remains low, instead of demanding it be raised.

The only thing we all should be absolutely in favor of is truth. Otherwise, we're no better than some of the countries we criticize.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2017, 11:38 AM

31,343 posts, read 14,093,190 times
I said it months ago, this item should be Trump's # 1 priority. Fix the voting system before 2020 rolls around. California and other states won't cooperate? Then start withholding federal money.
Problem solved.

Old 06-25-2017, 11:39 AM

I don't know about the agenda of this site, but it points to the bills allowing for illegals to get drivers licenses:

12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

3,909 posts, read 2,103,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I'm a Democrat. I want to know when something corrupt is going on, whether it favors Democrats or Republicans.

You people who want to deny that this appears to be valid information are the biggest part of the problem with our country. You refuse to admit there is corruption within your party or with your politician of choice, so we end up with the very worst candidates. You ensure the low bar remains low, instead of demanding it be raised.

The only thing we all should be absolutely in favor of is truth. Otherwise, we're no better than some of the countries we criticize.
There isn't any corruption going on. It's from a conservative think tank! Don't fall for the Trumptard's garbage.

11,906 posts, read 6,481,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Trumptards at it again ... sigh.

]
What age are you again?

I understand you liberals desperately trying to squash any proof of how many illegals are voting -- sadly, illegals are one of your last remaining voting blocks you can count on.....

Old 06-25-2017, 11:40 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,400,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Really? You didn't have to show your Birth Certificate or Passport to the DMV to get a driver license in the first place?

REAL ID Act passed in 2005:
And Obama excluded California from having to comply with it until after 2020.

Old 06-25-2017, 11:40 AM

3,909 posts, read 2,103,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
What age are you again?

I understand you liberals desperately trying to squash any proof of how many illegals are voting -- sadly, illegals are one of your last remaining voting blocks you can count on.....
Your the one posting a "study" from a conservative think tank Trumptards struggle to find credible souses so they reach for the bottom the barrel.

Old 06-25-2017, 11:42 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,400,600 times
Quote:
Trumptards struggle to find credible souses so they reach for the bottom the barrel.
'tard?

How old are you?

'tard is quite offensive to those who are truly dealing with mental or physical disabilities.

Old 06-25-2017, 11:43 AM

Quote:
There isn't any corruption going on. It's from a conservative think tank! Don't fall for the Trumptard's garbage.
Is Harvard a conservative think tank?

Old 06-25-2017, 11:43 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,596,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Evidence? I give you evidence. Last January when I was at the DMV renewing my license, they wanted to register me right on the spot by answering a few yes and no questions on their little touch screen. I did not have to show anything. Now, this is Pennsylvania. I can only imagine how it is in California.
Maybe that's because they already KNEW who you were!

What documents are needed for PA drivers license?

You will need:

•A completed Non-Commercial Learner's Permit application(Form DL-180). ...
•A check or money order payable to “Commonwealth of Pennsylvania" for: ...
•Your Social Security card.
•1 document proving your identity; for example: ...
•2 documents showing proof of PA residency, which may include your: ...
•To have your photo taken.

Pennsylvania Driver's License - DMV.org

Pennsylvania New License Application Info | DMV.org
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies