Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2017, 04:57 PM

57,269 posts, read 26,199,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Ahh. So you consider Clinton, the woman you voted for to be evil. I do too. This IS the problem with DC.

I do not consider Trump to be evil.

It doesn't bother me at all that Trump is breaking the eggs of the self serving political elite in DC.

Too bad that some of you still don't get this. You are not going to be very happy come Nov. 2020.
Trump isn’t doing anything other than insulting people and complaining about congress and the judicial system. He doesn’t have a plan, he never had any agenda beyond the election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2017, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
With both as evils, why vote for POTUS at all?

You live in New York.

New York isn't a swing state.
I vote my opinion, I don’t care if the odds are heavily stacked for or against me. I live in a district that is predominantly republican, doesn’t matter and there is no such thing as a wated vote.

Old 11-04-2017, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
The left acts like they have any moral high ground to ask to stop name calling and childish behavior..
I don’t recall any other president behaving like this.

Old 11-04-2017, 05:06 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I don’t recall any other president behaving like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlNWuwsAsaY

Old 11-04-2017, 05:29 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,550,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
So you want to compare a dinner roast with daily tweets of insult?

Old 11-04-2017, 10:28 PM

2,359 posts, read 1,034,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post

Please, I doubt a loon would have a graduate degree from an Ivy League school. She's only a loon to you because she wants to go after the investment banks and doesn't like your precious Cheeto!
Actually, Liz Warren is a loon because she is laboring under the laughably mistaken illusion that she actually brings something to the intellectual table in terms of policy prescriptions. Other than false claims about Native American ancestry, of course, from which she clearly drew some benefit, probably at the expense of one or more applicants who were, you know...members of one or more actual minority groups.

There was also that embarrassing episode just last week where she maligned the character of a deceased man, saying that this fellow had tried to catch a peek under her loincloth, or some such thing. The problem with the whole story, of course, was that the man she slandered in death lived almost all of his life in a wheelchair due to polio, and couldn't have chased Warren around the wigwam even if he were so inclined.

That was pretty loony, too.

Old 11-04-2017, 10:30 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,141,070 times
Trump won the election a year ago, yes a year ago, and he's still whining and crying about it.

What is wrong with him????

Old 11-04-2017, 10:34 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
Actually, Liz Warren is a loon because she is laboring under the laughably mistaken illusion that she actually brings something to the intellectual table in terms of policy prescriptions. Other than false claims about Native American ancestry, of course, from which she clearly drew some benefit, probably at the expense of one or more applicants who were, you know...members of one or more actual minority groups.

There was also that embarrassing episode just last week where she maligned the character of a deceased man, saying that this fellow had tried to catch a peek under her loincloth, or some such thing. The problem with the whole story, of course, was that the man she slandered in death lived almost all of his life in a wheelchair due to polio, and couldn't have chased Warren around the wigwam even if he were so inclined.

That was pretty loony, too.
What's Trump's excuse....a loon too.

Old 11-04-2017, 10:38 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So you want to compare a dinner roast with daily tweets of insult?
The left non stop runs around bashing Republicans.. dont pretend that isnt true. Starts by calling us all racist and goes on from there..

Old 11-04-2017, 10:43 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,338,537 times
Trump is a racist scumbag POS. And his followers are just as bad. They honestly think it's funny to call Native Americans "Pocahontas" Ha, ha. Almost as funny as calling blacks the N word.

Racism and general idiocy is just SO funny if you're a Trump cultist. Maybe the 90% of the planet that hates Trump should start calling him "Hitler". He's of German descent, and has fascistic tendencies, so at least it kinda fits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies