Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 05:23 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
It's better to have a positive attitude and look at the bright side. Specially during energy week.

He's signed 40 bills so far in about six months. I don't know how he can maintain that pace. High energy.
all about the quanityt -- let's throw QUALITY out the window.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2017, 05:27 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Let's see if Trump can stay on script this week. In past weeks he has sabotaged his own White House 'theme' of the week by tweeting and commenting on other subjects rather than the focus for the week.

He wants to place oil rigs off the South Carolina coast. So on a personal level, Trump's energy policy is not for me. Another reason to hate him.

I'm waiting one day he pass one piece of legislation which is a positive for me.

Old 06-26-2017, 05:29 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Signing his name 40 time in 6 months is high energy? A sloth could manage that with energy to spare.

LOL, GOOD ONE! Oh and having hug me rallies to stroke his fat ego, he has to get that fix to re-inflate that ego every so often. Wonder how long it takes and WHAT it takes for his brown-nosing squad to round up a big enough audience to soothe the NUT-JOB!

Old 06-26-2017, 05:39 AM

13,685 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Energy week at the White House. Our High Energy President Trump will be very busy as usual.

Some highlights.

Trump will highlight India's multibillion-dollar purchases of U.S. natural gas. It's a striking contrast to Obama who emphasized climate change. Under the Paris Accord India and China get a pass.
India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi visits the White House and will be staying for dinner.
Trump will announce plans to supply India with 22 unarmed drones "in a deal worth more than $2 billion.

Trump will make a speech at the Energy Department. Not sure he will talk about the wall. I hope so. I love hearing about the wall. Solar ?
Could you explain more about the selling of natural gas to India? Doing some Google I see where the state-owned India energy company (GAIL) entered into a 20-year agreement to purchase liquefied natural gas back in early 2016:

U.S. shale gas sails to India as Gail buys LNG from Cheniere

"The Indian energy company has signed a 20-year sales and purchase agreement with Cheniere’s Sabine Pass Liquefaction LLC for the supply of 3.5 million tons per year of LNG. The company also signed a terminal service agreement for 2.3 million tons per year of LNG liquefaction capacity with Dominion Cove Point LNG. The shipments are expected to start in 2017 or 2018."

If the shipments are beginning now, aren't they in accordance with the agreement signed during the Obama Administration? Or is there something new?

I rather wish, concerning the drones, that we would keep our advanced technology, instead of selling such things to foreign countries do they can copy the technology. In time of war, our having things such as drones can make a difference. However, that horse has long left the barn, with ISIS even having some drones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies