Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 10:56 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,102,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
So sad to see an example of Americans defend another American in a peaceful and dignified way causing no problems and being trashed by so many on this thread.You are on the low road it's better up here but OH well.
When you think they cannot sink lower, they outdo themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2017, 10:58 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Showing up to show you're there, normal people who go to Starbucks, not some cave dwelling trolls. Still too subtle?
Normal people don't invade a Starbucks in Trump white trash merchandise.

Old 06-26-2017, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Normal people don't invade a Starbucks in Trump white trash merchandise.
NORMAL people don't care so much what other people are wearing.

Old 06-26-2017, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
NORMAL people don't care so much what other people are wearing.
Wearing Trump merchandise is just an obvious attempt to flaunt how dumb and out of touch with reality you are. But then, they are a cult, so I guess that's the cult attire.

Old 06-26-2017, 11:18 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
So, they disrupted business? I'm pretty sure that's illegal.
Is it Starsux policy to mock customers?

I wouldn't know, since I don't patronize Starsux.

Old 06-26-2017, 11:26 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Did you read the article? Peaceful people who bought items from the store, peacefully gathering there.
Unlike the rioting, violent liberals who disrupt businesses, and attack conservatives.
Please show examples of liberals having the same type of peaceful sit in where they did not disrupt businesses, and bought items from the business...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Isn't interesting that "paying customers" who are "peaceful" are considered THUGS! by the Leftists.

Notice that nothing was damaged. Nothing was burned. No illegal activity took place, No one wore masks or tried to hide their faces. No one was hurt and lastly, no security and not one Police Officer was needed What did happen was a respectful, peaceful and lawful "demonstration" took place by conservative PRESIDENT Trump supporters and guess what. Their point was made and acknowledged. Observe and learn. Will this happen at the next liberal "demonstration"? I doubt that a group of liberals can go without unlawful activity for more than about 5 minutes. Why is that? A large part is because so many young people have been indoctrinated by the liberal controlled education system that they do not know how to do anything without vulgar language and violence.

I guess it's how the Leftists understand protest. Staging a sit in while ordering coffee vs rioting, death threats, stabbings and shootings. There is a Major disconnect with the Leftists vs the mainstream in the USA.
And make no mistake -- these Leftists are NOT just "protesting" President Trump, but all who Voted for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
So sad to see an example of Americans defend another American in a peaceful and dignified way causing no problems and being trashed by so many on this thread.You are on the low road it's better up here but OH well.
Really, now?? Why was Colin Kaepernick's peaceful protest criticized so much by the high-road [insert side-eye] Trump fans?

Cult 45 is hilariously hypocritical and tragically lacking in self-awareness.

Last edited by Cali Doll; 06-26-2017 at 11:39 PM..

Old 06-26-2017, 11:47 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Wearing Trump merchandise is just an obvious attempt to flaunt how dumb and out of touch with reality you are. But then, they are a cult, so I guess that's the cult attire.

Would you prefer they bash in the windows like some Antifa fools

Old 06-26-2017, 11:56 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,493,779 times
Quote:
The Trump merchandise would be fashionable at the Waffle House!

Old 06-27-2017, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Would you prefer they bash in the windows like some Antifa fools
No, I'd prefer they crawl back under the rocks they came from.

Old 06-27-2017, 02:32 AM

Quote:
No, I'd prefer they crawl back under the rocks they came from.
How annoying that we live in a free country and they can go wherever they want, wearing whatever makes them happy despite how much it twists your knickers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies