Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 03:37 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,556,610 times

Advertisements

And I was just wondering last night what ridiculous topic would be next..looks like we got a winner. Tell me..are you "outraged"? How does this shocking news compare to that bombshell report on Trump driving his golf cart onto the green at one of his golf courses? Have you sufficiently recovered from that "2 scoops of ice cream" scandal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2017, 03:37 PM

34,935 posts, read 36,065,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
Trump has been on Time magazine's cover several times. He was the 2016 Time person of the year. Donald Trump: TIME Person of the Year 2016

A more recent Time cover with Trump has a documentary short movie included with the article Trump: The Story Behind TIME

Can't determine via a simple google search how many times Trump has been on Time magazine's cover, but it's a lot.

My guess is the photo you are laughing at is either legitimate, or a copy Time sent Trump which wasn't printed for some reason. Trump may have liked it.

Trump has no need to put up fake images of him on almost any magazine, heck 99% of the words out of CNN and MSNBC are Trump or Russia for the past half year.
That sort of thing happens when you run for President.

He's not been on the cover of TIME because they think he's so great.

Old 06-27-2017, 03:39 PM

34,935 posts, read 36,065,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
And I was just wondering last night what ridiculous topic would be next..looks like we got a winner. Tell me..are you "outraged"? How does this shocking news compare to that bombshell report on Trump driving his golf cart onto the green at one of his golf courses? Have you sufficiently recovered from that "2 scoops of ice cream" scandal?
Good, old American criticism is a beautiful, and Constitutionally protected, thing.

It's really sad when a sitting President would have a fake cover hanging in a bunch of golf clubs with headlines that make it look like it's real.

If it was an obvious gag, then I'd see no problem with it, but when you think about it, it just speaks to his dishonest nature.

So, in that respect, it IS a non-story.

It's just the dishonest, lying, manipulative, bull****ter he is.

Old 06-27-2017, 03:41 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,370,061 times
Hahahaha,

Trump Deranged Rick Rolled yet again. WaPo takes them down the abyss.

Old 06-27-2017, 03:45 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,626,649 times
Idk. It's stupid. But it's just as bad as this.

https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/s...376902?lang=en

Old 06-27-2017, 03:47 PM

5,713 posts, read 2,162,179 times
This is outrageous, the media should investigate this further to keep them busy while we worry about the actual issues

Old 06-27-2017, 03:53 PM

36,858 posts, read 17,220,375 times
That is hysterical. Man, Trump is a weirdo.

Having said that I think it will be interesting to see how CNN connects this story to Russia.

Old 06-27-2017, 03:59 PM

46,757 posts, read 25,673,397 times
I'm not surprised that money can't buy class, that was always the case. But I am a bit surprised that any one person can spend that much time and money on so much proof that he's completely without class.

Old 06-27-2017, 06:04 PM

11,119 posts, read 5,529,317 times
The bogus magazine cover is about as genuine as anything else connected to Trump. And by the way, Hitler and Ayatollah Khomeini were not only on the cover of Time, but they were both selected by the magazine as its "Man of the Year".

Old 06-27-2017, 07:09 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,610,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
So?

Put your face on Time magazine cover

Is that all you have? A desperate squeal from the horrible week that the left is having, to bash Trump for something people do because it's hilarious to them?

What a pathetic attempt to deflect from the fact that the SC ruled that the travel ban would be allowed, despite the left's lies, that CNN had to fire ("resigned" yeah right) 3 people because of a fake story that was called out by Breitbart, (that must have stung), and that CNN has been exposed by a producer of CNN bragging while on undercover camera for making up absolute BS simply for money because they know how dumb CNN watchers are...enough to buy everything that CNN feeds them.

And all you have is: "bwahahaha, Trump has himself on a Time magazine and it's not real". Really? That's all? Out of this entire world of major problems, you focus on a gag?

How embarrassing for you.
From the article you cite -

"It’s completely free to design “fake magazine covers with your face”. Upload your pic to magmypic and create your fake magazine covers, these will come in handy if you ever want to fool someone." (emphasis added)

It's interesting* that although there are genuine Time Magazine Trump covers, the one that is actually hanging in the clubs is fake.

*Interesting meaning risible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies