Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2017, 01:01 PM

5,301 posts, read 2,088,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
So, why exactly did she go to an elite club when she was bleeding from a facelift?

Inquiring minds would like to know.
Not a facelift and do you have proof she was even bleeding? Just might have been Trump being hyperbolic. I reallly doubt she would be in public if she was "bleeding badly".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2017, 01:02 PM

22,121 posts, read 19,339,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
So, why exactly did she go to an elite club when she was bleeding from a facelift?

Inquiring minds would like to know.
She didn't, Trump made it up, just like Kelly's bleeding comment he made. Trump has some creepy obsession with women bleeding...

Old 07-01-2017, 01:03 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,369,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You just proved my last post. Deranged are too busy being deranged to take notice.
  • Earlier in the week he signed the Whistle Blower Protection Act into law. Maybe this was when you guys were going on about his son's haircut.
  • Trump signed the VA Accountability Act into law, last week. I think this is when you guys were carrying on about the golf cart.
  • Yesterday the US House passed Kate's Law Act. This deals with Illegal Aliens. Trump is pushing for this law. You guys were carrying on about poor joe and mika.
  • Yesterday the US House passed a bill to de-fund sanctuary cities. You guys were still carrying on about poor Joe and Mika.
You guys play checkers. Trump is playing Chess. He's signed 37 bills into law. Obama had far less than this at this point. And you don't even take notice because you are too busy worrying about the hurt feelings of over paid TV pundits.
Don't want to burst your bubble, but because the House passes a bill does not make it law.

For the record, I have no issue with Kate's law or some of these other laws as well. So why would I object.

My issue with Trump is that he is unfit for the Presidency.

Old 07-01-2017, 01:15 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,445,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
She didn't, Trump made it up, just like Kelly's bleeding comment he made. Trump has some creepy obsession with women bleeding...
Trump's "bleeding" obsession reminds me of Hugo Chavez who could smell Lucifer at the podium in the UN.

Old 07-01-2017, 01:18 PM

6,109 posts, read 10,820,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Don't want to burst your bubble, but because the House passes a bill does not make it law.

For the record, I have no issue with Kate's law or some of these other laws as well. So why would I object.

My issue with Trump is that he is unfit for the Presidency.
Yep- he is just a vile, weak, insecure man of little intellect or leadership capabilities. Regardless of whether one supports his "platform", he is incapable of carrying out that task.

Old 07-01-2017, 01:20 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,144,280 times
Unsurprisingly lost on his ******* supporters, no one made Trump tweet what he did. He responded on his own volition.

Every president, especially Obama, has been talked about by those on the other side of the aisle.

Half the posters who are whining about what's been said about Trump have called Michelle "Mooch" and Barack far worse names that can't be posted on this forum. But those two never once took to Twitter to lash out.

But, typical of the party of 'personal responsibility', Trump is the victim and it's always someone else's fault.

Old 07-01-2017, 01:28 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,225,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty MacButter View Post
Actually, bat boy and stuff like "aliens have met with the president" were figments of the World Weekly News tabloid which is no longer being published. It was printed entirely in black & white, and was known for much more outrageous stories (understatement!) than the National Enquirer.
actually, i know that.

i was just having fun.

Old 07-01-2017, 01:40 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,413,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Dear, I know this.

But claim was made that Trump can't get legislation moved through congress. Those are examples of it being moved.

And I take note, you ignored the two I listed that were passed into law. Of course you did.

Old 07-01-2017, 01:42 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,413,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Unsurprisingly lost on his ******* supporters, ....
You sound bitter to use such words that CD censor stars it out.

Here's a tip. Hillary called us "deplorable". But alas, while censor is OK with it, it didn't turn out well for Hillary.

Old 07-01-2017, 03:00 PM

19,048 posts, read 25,151,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Um, have you not heard Trump talk about wanting to date his daughter if she were not his daughter, or telling Howard Stern it was okay to call her a piece of a**? “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . . “ Trump said to Rolling Stone in 2015.
When Stern said, "Your daughter has really big boobs", tRump was vociferous in agreeing with him, and his tone suggested that he was speaking about some floozy in bar, rather than his own daughter.

Absolutely revolting!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies