Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2017, 06:17 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
That theory has been tossed out there.
If she is, she's certainly earning her rubles this week! I think the Mueller investigation has all the Trumpettes running scared.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2017, 06:25 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,110,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty MacButter View Post
OK.. have to ask, is WaldoKitty one of those paid posters?
Many of us have discussed that before. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Old 07-01-2017, 06:26 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
If she is, she's certainly earning her rubles this week! I think the Mueller investigation has all the Trumpettes running scared.
I think trumps tweets just add to the mueller investigation. Now we have an accusation of blackmail

Old 07-01-2017, 06:29 PM

716 posts, read 393,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You just proved my last post. Deranged are too busy being deranged to take notice.
  • Earlier in the week he signed the Whistle Blower Protection Act into law. Maybe this was when you guys were going on about his son's haircut.
  • Trump signed the VA Accountability Act into law, last week. I think this is when you guys were carrying on about the golf cart.
  • Yesterday the US House passed Kate's Law Act. This deals with Illegal Aliens. Trump is pushing for this law. You guys were carrying on about poor joe and mika.
  • Yesterday the US House passed a bill to de-fund sanctuary cities. You guys were still carrying on about poor Joe and Mika.
You guys play checkers. Trump is playing Chess. He's signed 37 bills into law. Obama had far less than this at this point. And you don't even take notice because you are too busy worrying about the hurt feelings of over paid TV pundits.
Jeez, are you even capable of debating a point without making misrepresentations?!? What he's signed into law so far has been bipartisan bills, what the house passes on conservative only votes doesn't mean diddlysquat until the Senate votes on it. Am I to assume you actually didn't know this or are you being intentionally obtuse?

Btw, I don't believe Trump is capable of anything more complex that tiddlywinks...

Old 07-01-2017, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd-bound View Post
Jeez, are you even capable of debating a point without making misrepresentations?!.
Nope.

Old 07-01-2017, 06:43 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Many of us have discussed that before. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

My vote is yes.

Old 07-01-2017, 06:44 PM

2,106 posts, read 979,087 times
Haven't read all the posts but wondered why it was a big secret that joe and mika were together , both divorced so I don't see the big deal , it's not like there royalty or something just a TV political chat couple .

Old 07-01-2017, 06:47 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior7 View Post
Haven't read all the posts but wondered why it was a big secret that joe and mika were together , both divorced so I don't see the big deal , it's not like there royalty or something just a TV political chat couple .
The enquirer was saying they started seeing each other while still married.

Old 07-01-2017, 06:56 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,197,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Agree 100%!

Mueller will give us the facts. Trump could learn a lesson from that guy. Mueller does his job without the Twitter drama. Mueller is doing what is best for the American people. Trump only cares about Trump.

Old 07-01-2017, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
The enquirer was saying they started seeing each other while still married.
How ironic is it that Trump cheated on both his first two wives.

Donald Trump had sex with women outside his marriage TWICE
(two different wives).

Who is Trump to expose someone else's infidelity?! LMAOOOOOOO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies