Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2017, 06:09 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
What this post tells me is that you don't understand the difference between news and opinion. Where was your ire for the likes of Hannity and Limbaugh when they were trashing Obama every other day on their respective shows? I've watched and listened to these two over the years because I feel its important to know what they are saying and what political opponents are hearing. Not once did I take their words as news.
Fact is what Hannity said was the truth about Obama.. I did my homework to see if it was true. It was. Tell me what you think was false and opinion vs. fact about Obama?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2017, 06:10 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The discussion revolved around name calling and how that isn't going to work.
Well....keep your unsolicited advice for those who are actually engaging in such behavior. I didn't do it and I really don't think I have to answer to you on how I decide to post. No one has proclaimed you the arbiter of what is fair and right on this board.

Old 07-02-2017, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Fact is what Hannity said was the truth about Obama.. I did my homework to see if it was true. It was. Tell me what you think was false and opinion vs. fact about Obama?
Sure it was.

Old 07-02-2017, 06:12 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Read up on the Prosperity Gospel taught by many Christian denominations.
The Gospel of heretics. They are not Christians.

Old 07-02-2017, 06:14 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Well....keep your unsolicited advice for those who are actually engaging in such behavior. I didn't do it and I really don't think I have to answer to you on how I decide to post. No one has proclaimed you the arbiter of what is fair and right on this board.

So I'm wrong? You win by calling people names and forwarding horrible candidates?

Old 07-02-2017, 06:15 AM

27,541 posts, read 28,630,498 times
Quote:
And Trump said it was okay for him to do so.

DISGUSTING.

My father would NEVER have sat by while someone called me or my sisters a piece of ass. MOST normal fathers wouldn't.

Seriously...in what world do you people live in where fathers talk about their daughters in such a foul manner?
You have to look at the context. Ivanka was a model at the time. Everybody knows she's attractive and that's a big part of her appeal. So, it's understandable that her father took it as a compliment and a funny one at that.

Old 07-02-2017, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
The Gospel of heretics. They are not Christians.
Take it up with them. Because those are the Christians who voted for and still support this president.

Old 07-02-2017, 06:17 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,491,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

You mean like this time?

Sean Hannity apologizes for using fake news story to attack Obama | TheHill

Old 07-02-2017, 06:18 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
And Trump said it was okay for him to do so.

DISGUSTING.

My father would NEVER have sat by while someone called me or my sisters a piece of ass. MOST normal fathers wouldn't.

Seriously...in what world do you people live in where fathers talk about their daughters in such a foul manner?
Trump was a liberal then and from a city of 90% liberal.. matter of fact Megan Kelly, the attack woman talked to Howard Stern about her and her husbands private body parts and Megan the saint attacked Trump for his behavior. Megyn is very liberal.
NYC is a sewer for the most part. Liberals drown in it. Those that are conservative are few.

Old 07-02-2017, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
So I'm wrong? You win by calling people names and forwarding horrible candidates?
Again. *I* didn't call names. *I* didn't say it was okay. Find someone else to badger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies