Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2017, 12:10 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,400,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Stern's audience has always been conservative white blue-collar guys.
Absolutely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2017, 03:48 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,331,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Stern's audience has always been conservative white blue-collar guys.
Hmmm...perhaps that explains why I have always considered that turd to be revolting.
If a TV show features Howard Stern, I immediately change the channel.

Old 07-02-2017, 03:59 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,373,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Hmmm...perhaps that explains why I have always considered that turd to be revolting.
If a TV show features Howard Stern, I immediately change the channel.
Stern is a scumbag. It does make one wonder why Trump would lower himself to be on his show.

Old 07-02-2017, 04:11 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,331,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Stern is a scumbag. It does make one wonder why Trump would lower himself to be on his show.

What was that old saying?
Something about... Birds of a feather flocking together?

Old 07-03-2017, 05:16 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are not journalists. They are talk show hosts. They opine.

"News" anchors are supposed to report news.

Synopsis of show from the official site:
Quote:
Hosted by Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, and Willie Geist, the program features in-depth and informed discussions that help drive the day's current political conversation. The show attracts a wide variety of guests, including top newsmakers, Washington insiders, journalists, and cultural influencers, representing a diverse set of voices and opinions that provide keen insight and analysis around the day's biggest stories. Since its debut in 2007, the show has also covered major political events from the heart of the action, including presidential conventions and inaugurations.
Says NOTHING about it being a straight news production. And anyone who watched if for like 13.2 seconds could understand that.

Old 07-03-2017, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Trump never called his daughter a piece of ass. Howard Stern said it and Trump didn't punch him in the nose for doing so.
I know that and said as much in the very post you quoted. He did SAY it was okay to do so and therefore he is a disgusting, perverted oinker.

Quote:
When Trump said he'd date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter and he wasn't married blah blah blah is just his way of saying I have beautiful children, they must look like me.
That's like saying some random dude grabbing my ass is "just his way of saying" he finds me attractive. Keep defending the swine!

Quote:
While you all were getting ready to pounce on the DNCs release of the Hollywood access tapes, we were watching a documentary on how Bill Clinton was an unconvicted rapist and sexual predator and how Hillary Clinton enabled it, while having problems with her Huma Abedin Weiner Server scandal.
Deflect, deflect, deflect. If you think I think Bill Clinton is some paragon of moral virtue you are not only sorely mistaken but assume way too much about people you don't know.

Old 07-03-2017, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I"m liberal and I despise the Howard Stern show and always have . So your broad, sweeping generalization is completely wrong.
What's hilarious is Stern is a libertarian - the stuff of some posters' dreams here. LOL

Old 07-03-2017, 05:44 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
What's hilarious is Stern is a libertarian - the stuff of some posters' dreams here. LOL
I'm also a liberal who's never listened to stern. I heard about comments he made about his wife's miscarriage and was repulsed. I don't think he's stupid, though.

The fact that donny, melania, and Ivanka all happily went along with the gross talk just shows what sick people they are.

Old 07-03-2017, 06:05 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
This is a lame attack.

"What's hilarious is James T. Hodgkinson is (was) a Democrat - the stuff of some posters dreams here".

Attacking a large group of people over the actions of one person that might have one thing in common with them is a large part of the problem with the country.

Old 07-03-2017, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
This is a lame attack.

"What's hilarious is James T. Hodgkinson is (was) a Democrat - the stuff of some posters dreams here".

Attacking a large group of people over the actions of one person that might have one thing in common with them is a large part of the problem with the country.
Its not an attack. Its a statement of fact brought on by the erroneous attack by Taratova that stated his show appealed to liberals because of our supposed lack of morality. Another fun fact? Most of Stern's listeners are white males of the conservative persuasion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies