Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2017, 09:37 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
The third group you failed to mention, - the side that likes like children and likes to insult people, and call it telling like it is. Have you no respect for anyone?
Ahh another person who criticizes Trump for insults

who then turns around and uses insult as response.

Again, it speaks for itself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2017, 09:37 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,616,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Responses.
  • No Russian conspiracy. Even CNN says it was made up.
  • What lies? Can't address hypothetical generalities.
  • I'm saying vast majority of Americans don't care about the deranged outrage by a few. This is why he wins elections to their dismay.
  • It's not about Waldokitty. Your personal insult simply means you lack real argument. In that, you are guilty of that which you make accusation. Go think about it.
I love how you always use that response. You probably have it in a file where you can just copy and paste it on a whim.

You do realize you are an antagonist that brings on the personal insults?

Old 06-29-2017, 09:38 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Joe is actually a conservative which makes it more harsh.
That's really the gist of this. Joe is a true conservative (I first saw him on air at the RNC convention in 2004) and a very patriotic person, for that matter.

More than that, Joe knows Trump and has been friends with him and his family for years, Joe has defended Trump, Joe's family are big Trump supporters (so he says). He urged everyone to give Trump a chance after the election. He now truly believes Trump is bad for the country and is basically destroying it.

Ironically, Trump suggested Joe and Mika get married at Maralago. They politely turned down the offer.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:38 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,616,175 times
Quote:
Ahh another person who criticizes Trump for insults

who then turns around and uses insult as response.

Again, it speaks for itself.
Deflect and spin. Wash, rinse and repeat.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:39 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
I apologize, lilyflower. I usually respect your posts and your point of view.

My comment to you was saying that this is not a aberration for Trump. He talked the same way during the campaign and continues to do so. The tweet is not a haha funny moment. It's destructive and he'll continue to act this way as long as he's in office.

I just want people who voted for him to step up and acknowledge who they voted for. Stop trying to act like he's sane or thoughtful because he's not.
well, the only reason I used an emoji face is because I liked OG (the poster I replied to) He was funny and Quick-witted.

I didn't mean this is a haha moment.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:39 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Oh?
How many people have died because of Trump?
What earth shattering events have we experienced because of Trump?
Hundreds, if you count all the civilians he's bombed. But i'm referring to the thousands that will die when Trumpcare gets passed and we go to war with NK and Syria.

Our entire Democratic system is crumbling. We're effectively a dictatorship now, since he can abuse his power as much as he wants with no oversight. All our allies hate us and have ditched us. Our soft power is in the worst state it's been in 100 years. And the Office of the Presidency is an absolute joke with no dignity anymore.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:40 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,707,497 times
Quote:
Responses.
  • No Russian conspiracy. Even CNN says it was made up.
  • What lies? Can't address hypothetical generalities.
  • I'm saying vast majority of Americans don't care about the deranged outrage by a few. This is why he wins elections to their dismay.
  • It's not about Waldokitty. Your personal insult simply means you lack real argument. In that, you are guilty of that which you make accusation. Go think about it.
It's also not about Mika and Joe. But you loooooove it when President ****-for-brains insults them and everyone else who makes him angry.

Try to be consistent, Comrade.

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
I love how you always use that response. You probably have it in a file where you can just copy and paste on a whim. You do realize you are an antagonist that brings on the personal insults?
Bless your heart.
Topic is about insults. Did you somehow completely miss that?

7,824 posts, read 4,564,588 times
Let's put this in terms we can all relate to. Even with all the rancor and diverging opinions here on City-Data, had Trump's comment been posted here, the Mods would have been well within their judgement to delete the post.

Congratulations, that's our President. Hope you're proud.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:41 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,707,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, the only reason I used an emoji face is because I liked OG (the poster I replied to) He was funny and Quick-witted.

I didn't mean this is a haha moment.
Got it. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies