Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2017, 02:55 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
And still you deflect and don't answer the question. I would really like to know how I can "try harder" in the next election so the Russians don't hack it. It was your statement. I'm only asking you to explain it.
How can you "try harder"? Well, I don't know about you, but I will not vote anymore.

No one can predict the future, hey, maybe next time, China would hack the election. Why bother voting? !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2017, 02:56 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
Psycho Joe is going to be Low IQ Crazy Mika, who needs a facelift's, husband.
So? Are you apologizing for Trump here?

Getting in the wallow with the pig doesn't make the pig smell any better, but it sure makes you stink like the pig.

Old 06-29-2017, 02:58 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
President Clinton using a cigar on Monica Lewinsky is if a different level and way more disturbing to me.

President Obama giving guns to Mexico gang members and having U border patrol killed is also on a more disturbing level to me.

President Bush lying to the people about weapons of mass destruction is also a different level.

Hillary Clinton lying and destroying evidence is also more disturbing to me

Old 06-29-2017, 03:00 PM

3,532 posts, read 3,021,349 times
Someone who has low (approval) ratings and has hair implants is busting chops over low (tv) ratings and a facelift... loony tunes

Old 06-29-2017, 03:00 PM

716 posts, read 393,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, I disagree

Fair and square means He was voted in

Nothing more/less...
He was installed against the documented will of the American people, nothing more/less.

Quote:
Trump apologists? LOL hahaha You guys are funny.

I hate to say this to you, If Trump is impeached, (I have no problems with this by the way) Pence would become the president.
NP, I'll take a sane conservative over a childlike nutjob of any persuasion, any day of the week...

Old 06-29-2017, 03:01 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,589,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
I'd be interested to see the defense of this too, after all the lectures from those leaning right regarding how awful left wing rhetoric is.

Quote:
"I heard poorly rated Morning Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came ..." Trump tweeted before adding "to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

This is pretty low, even for Trump.

Rest assured, it will get much worse. Soon, he will start tweeting rants against individual republican senators who oppose the healthcare bill. He's in a deep hole and continues digging harder. We have the misfortune of a president going into his final stages of narcissistic implosion.

Again I say, the Congressional Republicans have no choice but to draw the Democrats into a veto-proof coalition, to neutralize him. They obviously don't have the mettle to impeach him, or declare him unfit to serve, so unless they want to watch the whole country disintegrate, this is what they have to do.

Old 06-29-2017, 03:01 PM

3,532 posts, read 3,021,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
It's funny, because on another thread right now we have Trump supporters excusing Trump for not knowing the difference between Medicare and Medicaid, and their excuse is that "many people don't know the difference."

They do not hold Trump to any kind of intelligence standard whatsoever. The president of the United States couldn't articulate the difference between these two programs, and that's fine with them.

Trump supporters take anti-intellectualism very seriously. They don't want smart people running the country. I suppose it's because intelligence is threatening to the unintelligent.
That's nothing, I bet if you gave him an unmarked map of the United States he can't fill it in.

Old 06-29-2017, 03:02 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:
If it weren’t for the biased media, Trump probably would not have won the Republican nomination. Recall the aphorism that bad publicity is better than no publicity. Trump’s whole approach has been to make outlandish statements so that the media report on what he said, thus giving him free publicity.

By the way, all news media are biased to some extent, but you have to consider their role in our political system. Their role is to uncover bad things that elected officials and political candidates and others in charge of the country prefer to keep hidden.

All these being said, it is pretty obvious that Trump still thinks that he has a lot to prove. He won, and he should be focusing on policies and well... "make America great again."

I have to admit that in a sick and twisted way, I thought Trump's streetfighter aggressive style to be pretty appealing BEFORE he became the president. Because in order to be an anti-establishment who would step on a lot of big toes, you kind of have to be aggressive. But now, have to say that Trump style is getting very very old..

Pretty sad indeed.
Although I didn't vote for him and I'm not a fan at all, I really did hope he'd get into office, get serious about the job, and do what he said he was going to do, even if I didn't like all the things he'd said.

Part of that was acting like a head of state. Even if he was still that "brash, say anything" type on occasion, I didn't think any American would disrespect the office enough not to handle themselves with a certain level of decorum when dealing with the public, the press, and world leaders.

Your statements here are similar to those of other Trump supporters I know personally. They're not very happy with his behavior, even if they generally like any sorts of policy stuff he's worked on/is working toward.

Old 06-29-2017, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd-bound View Post
He was installed against the documented will of the American people, nothing more/less.

NP, I'll take a sane conservative over a childlike nutjob of any persuasion, any day of the week...
Yes, I agree.

At this moment, to be honest, I am kind of sick and tired of the madness.

Old 06-29-2017, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Although I didn't vote for him and I'm not a fan at all, I really did hope he'd get into office, get serious about the job, and do what he said he was going to do, even if I didn't like all the things he'd said.

Part of that was acting like a head of state. Even if he was still that "brash, say anything" type on occasion, I didn't think any American would disrespect the office enough not to handle themselves with a certain level of decorum when dealing with the public, the press, and world leaders.

Your statements here are similar to those of other Trump supporters I know personally. They're not very happy with his behavior, even if they generally like any sorts of policy stuff he's worked on/is working toward.
Yep.. I wasn't a Hillary fan, but if she was the president, I would want her to succeed because well, we are all in this together.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies