Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2017, 03:24 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post

Rest assured, it will get much worse. Soon, he will start tweeting rants against individual republican senators
This is true. I am surprised he went this long without going into full attack on the republicans in the house and senate. He already fired the first shot against the Republican senators this week when his PAC bought attack ads against the Republican senator from Nevada, with Trump's full approval. It backfired on him this week and the ads were pulled. They know he's a raging lunatic and they keep him at arm's length.

Priebus is the glue that has kept Trump and the GOP house/senate from going at each other. Trump has leaked several stories to the press a few weeks ago about the possibility of firing Priebus around the 4th of July timeframe. If he fires Priebus, his relationship with Rs in congress will get even worse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2017, 03:26 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Yep.. I wasn't a Hillary fan, but if she was the president, I would want her to succeed because well, we are all in this together.
The difference is Hillary was qualified, sane, intelligent, and experienced. Aside from endless fake investigations by Republicans against her, Hillary's Presidency would have been very quiet and organized.

Trump is a massive dumpster fire. A chaotic White House with constant fighting, fights with our closest allies while praising dictators and enemies, massive scandal and criminal investigations every single day, the worst corruption we've ever seen in US history, more violence, more world instability, likely wars coming.

He truly is the worst thing that's ever happened to this country.

Old 06-29-2017, 03:28 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times
Joe gets sick and tired of Trumps lies. I am sick and tired of Trump period. What a clown....

Old 06-29-2017, 03:29 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
President Clinton using a cigar on Monica Lewinsky is if a different level and way more disturbing to me.

President Obama giving guns to Mexico gang members and having U border patrol killed is also on a more disturbing level to me.

President Bush lying to the people about weapons of mass destruction is also a different level.

Hillary Clinton lying and destroying evidence is also more disturbing to me
What does any of that have to do with a sitting president of the United States attacking a female morning show host on Twitter for the entire world to see over something as ridiculous as her ACCURATE reporting of his fake TIME magazine covers?

Old 06-29-2017, 03:31 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
IMHO - Hillary Clinton and the rest of her clique that turned the Democratic Party from the Party of working America into another party for the wealth overclass are responsible for her loss in the last election. Donald or Steve Bannon observed this and created a "populist" version of Donald for the campaign that was going to save the very people it was most likely to destroy. The Trumpster has no shame telling a lie and, as we have seen, still does not.

The Democratic party has to give recover from its addiction to big money donors and return to being the party of everyone below the 90th percentile regardless of race, creed or religion. We need to be the party of "Liberty for All" not just the few that can afford to buy it.

FWIW - Pence is Trump's insurance policy. That theocrat would do even more damage to American Liberty and Freedom than the Donald.

Old 06-29-2017, 03:31 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,165,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Rest assured, it will get much worse. Soon, he will start tweeting rants against individual republican senators who oppose the healthcare bill. He's in a deep hole and continues digging harder. We have the misfortune of a president going into his final stages of narcissistic implosion.

Again I say, the Congressional Republicans have no choice but to draw the Democrats into a veto-proof coalition, to neutralize him. They obviously don't have the mettle to impeach him, or declare him unfit to serve, so unless they want to watch the whole country disintegrate, this is what they have to do.
I mean he already disparaged a number of Republicans, in fact almost all of those who stood against him in the primaries as well as others like McCain. The one I really don't understand is Ted Cruz. Trump insulted his wife and his father. How the guy can stand alongside Trump I just cannot fathom. While I didn't like Cruz beforehand, now I can't help but think of him as totally spineless. Stand up for yourself man!

Old 06-29-2017, 03:32 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
I thought it would take another missing airliner to get CNN off their myopic Russia, Russia, Russia agenda. Who knew that just a good old fashioned, New York style rank-out session, via Twitter, would get them to switch gears?
Ha! It's coming baaack...like a bad case of venereal disease.

Old 06-29-2017, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
I'm a liberal who didn't vote for Trump, but I do want him to have a successful presidency, because by definition, it means he's helped make the country better for us all.

And isn't that something we all want?
Yes. Absolutely. I agree with you there.

I don't think I'll ever "like" him, but I don't need to.

Old 06-29-2017, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellob View Post
She could have had surgery and it's covered by bangs bc idk what facelift stitches look like but here's a picture that shows that she looks ok
https://mobile.twitter.com/brianstel...26autosize%3D1
Yeah... it's all so weird. And inappropriate.

Old 06-29-2017, 03:35 PM

4,573 posts, read 6,781,972 times
Did Mika get a facelift? If she did, why is it bad form to mention it?

If she didn't, why hasn't anyone said that she hasn't? (& why is it noteworthy or outrageworthy either way??)

A TV personality getting a facelift is as surprising as Russian spy masters spying on (or rat f*cking with) Americans.....or as surprising as American spy masters spying on (or rat f*cking with) the Russians. It's kind of like "Gambling at Rick's", not newsworthy....& certainly not outrageworthy.

Why is this considered an "attack" on Mika? & why is everyone's hair on fire? A lot of strange posts in this thread.

What is Mika's IQ? (or Joe's IQ?) Why is this a hot button for so many in this thread?

I find Mika attractive....& Melania and Ivanka too. Is that OK to say on here? Or is it against internet protocol to do so? Joe's a good looking guy too (for a lapdog). But he hasn't been a conservative since early in Bush 2's admin. I don't care if any of them got a facelift...or a haircut. Do any of them have dogs (besides Mika's lapdog)? I like dogs.

I do care that my Health Insurance premium went up 3 years ago from $800 to $1500 per month. Is there a reason I should care more about silly (or stupid or mean) tweets...... than my family having TEN THOUSAND LESS DOLLARS PER YEAR (for crappier insurance) because of Obamacare?

I agree that Trump needs to tweet a little more selectively....but after 500+ posts in this thread, I don't get the outrage. I think Trump should get a haircut....but if he doesn't get a haircut....or if he continues to tweet, then that's OK too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies