Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2017, 01:25 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,534,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
You must have missed the first sentence of the OP. Very convenient on your part.

"Since we seem to focus so much on posts by infowars lately by certain posters here, lets take a look at the leftwing side, IE the mirror image of infowars."
A huge difference of course is that Mensch is an alt-right loon who pretends to be anti-Trump in an effort to make the left look like tin foil hat wearers. Of course the only people who fall for it are the most radical Berners.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2017, 01:30 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
(Disclaimer: I hope Trump gets kicked out asap!)
Just a question: if there is so much proof of treason, why isn't he impeached? Why is the judiciary committee not starting impeachment procedures? Are Pelosi, Schumer, Wassermann Schultz too shy? I doubt it...
America is bombarded every day with more revelations, more "serious" accusations, etc.
Why the inaction in congress?
I suspect most are waiting to see what the investigation turns up.

Old 06-29-2017, 02:10 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I suspect most are waiting to see what the investigation turns up.
Honestly I do not believe Trump is involved in any Russian bad stuff. his aides maybe, but I dont think he is at this point.

But 100% sure Mueller will find something, people with that much of their wealth in real estate? 99% sure he has committed crimes. some intentional, some not. Its why Mueller freaks him out.

Old 06-29-2017, 02:11 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Honestly I do not believe Trump is involved in any Russian bad stuff.....
Then why create topics where you say he is?

Old 06-29-2017, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Then why create topics where you say he is?
This isnt about me

Old 06-29-2017, 02:17 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
This isnt about me
It is. You told us what you "believe". So I ask question about your beliefs that you brought into the topic.

Old 06-29-2017, 02:20 PM

78,426 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Its absolutely conspiracy level. And bits and pieces check out. Mensch is one of the players in this article, as are a couple other folks who used to work in US intelligence. But its just too over the top insane.
Bits and pieces checking out is the framework for all of these conspiracies though.

Standard infowars tactic is to take real news, often an AP article and then tacking on speculation or misinterpretation. Like the Washington DC earthquake.....real....so they tacked on that it might have been an underground nuke test.

Old 06-29-2017, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It is. You told us what you "believe". So I ask question about your beliefs that you brought into the topic.
Read the original post then. My words speak for myself. And those made it clear this isnt about me.

Old 06-29-2017, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Bits and pieces checking out is the framework for all of these conspiracies though.

Standard infowars tactic is to take real news, often an AP article and then tacking on speculation or misinterpretation. Like the Washington DC earthquake.....real....so they tacked on that it might have been an underground nuke test.
yup. Mixed in with JUST enough true things that the entirety then someone seems valid.

Old 06-29-2017, 02:27 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
Since we seem to focus so much on posts by infowars lately by certain posters here, lets take a look at the leftwing side, IE the mirror image of infowars. Amazingly enough the folks behind this HAVE been proven right lately. Which is....perturbing. Much as if it was proven suddenly that Carrie Fisher was in fact killed to boost sales of the new star wars franchise as Alex has claimed.

But again, these people have gotten some things right lately.....on with the show!

https://patribotics.blog/2017/06/29/...reasonweasels/

Highlights:
and the list continues, covering Nunes, Flynn, Manafort, Bannon, Priebus, and more.

Why the big release suddenly? Its claimed on their twitter feed that the intelligence agencies are about to act, and don't care about any of this being secret anymore.

And that is the left wing version of infowars, although with a lot more actually true stuff released prior to this. Even given that, I find it difficult to believe. Odds? 1 in 20. Which is still a better news source then infowars.

It must be true. I withdraw my support for Trump.

Eric Trump that is.
I can't vote for him now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies