Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2017, 08:29 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
I only watched the first video. It does NOT condemn what happened to Philandro. It's very careful to not do that.

Old 07-17-2017, 08:53 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I only watched the first video. It does NOT condemn what happened to Philandro. It's very careful to not do that.
And if you did, you heard what? Wait until the evidence is presented. Right?
How he himself felt upset over it. He's waiting all of the evidence before he forms an opinion not letting emotions get the best of him. From 40 seconds on.

Old 07-18-2017, 02:27 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
How he himself felt upset over it. He's waiting all of the evidence before he forms an opinion not letting emotions get the best of him. From 40 seconds on.
Meh...not interested in black lackeys.

I want an official statement from the NRA about their support for Philando Castile being a legal gun owner shot dead by police, and what their official stance on it is.

And I want it out of LaPierre's mouth...or a signed letter directly from him with his name undersigned below if someone else is gonna speak. And I don't want the speaker to be that black dude. Forget about it.

Either Loesch or LaPierre...that's all. Until I hear that, that organization is an organization that solely represents whites having Second Amendment rights. That's all there is to it. And many like myself have been spreading the word about the NRA's lack of support for Castile throughout the black community online.

Old 07-18-2017, 04:36 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
As I said, nothing. The 2nd Amendment was wrote to also protect us from the government. If anyone needed protected it was someone like Philandro that was obviously being targeted.

Old 07-18-2017, 06:19 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,119,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
It is what it is. An ad to increase gun sales. The NRA is the lobby for the Gun Manufacturing industry. That's why I no longer belong. They did not need my money.
Is that a fact. We thought you hadn't been to the meetings lately.

Old 07-18-2017, 06:24 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,119,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

I want an official statement from the NRA about their support for Philando Castile being a legal gun owner shot dead by police, and what their official stance on it is.

And I want it out of LaPierre's mouth...or a signed letter directly from him with his name undersigned below if someone else is gonna speak. And I don't want the speaker to be that black dude. Forget about it.

Either Loesch or LaPierre...that's all. Until I hear that, that organization is an organization that solely represents whites having Second Amendment rights. That's all there is to it. And many like myself have been spreading the word about the NRA's lack of support for Castile throughout the black community online.
You mean conservative "black lackeys". Your word-spreading efforts have gone unnoticed.

Old 07-18-2017, 11:06 AM

Quote:

(I want alot out of LaPierre's mouth too. Don't count on it. He could do a much better job than what he's currently doing. I'm no fan of his.)

Of course. Makes sense. You subscribe to the victim mentality which is evident in most of your posts here. You'd discredit this gentleman Colion, because he's saying use logic and reason not emotion And to wait until all of the facts of the case are presented. Just like he said in the video, he'll be discredited and called an Uncle Tom for not being vengeful.

Of course you won't be pleased until the NRA goes BLM-esque on the police department and want that officers head delivered on a pike. Makes ya feel good and that's all that matters right? Long as you personally feel good...

But meanwhile in the inner cities home of drug and gang wars you keep your mouth shut when a gun fight erupts and innocent people are caught in the cross fire. It only matters when a police officer is involved. Because that's what matters? That's the agenda? Gotcha.

2 way street dude... can't grandstand from your tissue box over shootings involving police and remain silent over street thugs having shootouts over turf or dope or whatever their reasonings and motivations are to continue their behavior.

BTW I'm not condoning or standing up for the officers actions. I feel police should have far better training than what's currently available to them. Case in point they would benefit greatly from simunition training and scenario training. That's 600 dollars for 4 hours at an outdoor range I attend. Until you put yourself in an officers shoes and face what their worst nightmares are it's quite easy to pass judgement.

It's very enlightening once you approach a suspect giving them the benefit of the doubt and get lit up and to approach anxious for a fight and light someone up for nothing. Really. They should be out doing that before put on patrol.

You even get to pull cars over in a retired cop car and approach a car with people in it. I goofed once. Asked for license reg and insurance guy in the car claimed he couldn't find it, his passenger was slowly reaching into the door panel I drew my pistol and shot. He wasn't armed, the driver was.

He was a distraction I didn't even bother to warn the passenger to keep his hands on the dashboard while the driver was looking in the center console. 3 in the chest as fast as I could squeeze them off. If I held a badge and that were real rounds. I'd be in prison. I had the driver exit the car at gun point and place his hands on his head and get to his knees cuffed his hands through his belt loops yanked the key out of the ignition radioed in for backup held him at gun point until the second car arrived and he was placed in the back seat.
I opened the passenger door the guy played dead and slumped out on the ground, other guy playing cop yelled over he found a pistol on the driver. There was a bag under the passengers seat of oregano to represent weed. The registration and insurance paper was in that door pocket.

How it was supposed to go down would have been telling the passenger to keep his hands on the dash, asking the driver to not make any sudden movements and to then have the passenger or driver walk to the back of the car after the driver placed the keys on the dashboard. That's when the shooting would have happened. If everything went according to plan no shots would have been fired, the driver and passenger detained car searched and both arrested for paraphernalia and Possession with intent to distribute since there was a big bag of oregano under the passengers seat.

I've even been lit up when doing the suspicious activity scenario bunch of old cars parked in the grass representing a parking lot, a couple plywood buildings serving as store fronts. Guy snooping peering into the cars windows. His buddy was armed and there were a few people walking around. I had no clue there was an armed look out. I took 2 from the snooper when I asked him for his ID he reached for his back pocket slowly and ripped out a stubby 9mm pistol pop pop! Pow Pow Pow Pow Pow Pow. I took 2 in the gut dumped half a magazine on him then got tore up by an AR 15. 9mm and 40 feel like paintballs. 223 HURTS. Again if it were real life I'd been dead. Armed lookout was a guy standing by a pickup truck with a phone in his hand looking like he was having a conversation on the phone. The rifle was in the bed of the truck out of sight.

Like I said, those rounds are expensive, and the training is expensive. If police were trained with that and the scenarios they'd face in the real world, they wouldn't be so quick to shoot I'm sure. Doesn't help the situation calling for dead cops and chanting pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon.

Get a young rookie to feel fear that any day he performs his job he may meet his maker. Or a veteran beat officer ramped up and loses composure. Smart. Fan the flames. Play into emotions and wonder why these shootings keep taking place. Have the media report about ambushes on police officers too. Thats smart. Media has a role in it for fanning the flames as well. That would be the very last thing I'd want reported, get officers anxious and fearful. Smart. Real smart. Same with the chants and threats.

I won't deny a few that were outright wrong. Shooting someone for running? Nah. Either pursue or deploy a tazer. The dog pile one where the last cop to arrive put one in the suspects head claiming he was resisting arrest, yes that one was absolutely uncalled for. He was already on the ground with 4 other officers on top of him. But keep on with the chanting and foaming at the mouth and spread fear then vilify the officers. Smart. Real smart.

I had multiple encounters with NY state troopers. I was no fan of them. They're mere revenue generators for the state of NY. A FK Cuomo sticker served as probable cause to search a vehicle for contraband weapons. Half my problems with interacting with them, was my attitude and being a punk. And yes those fiberglass back seats in a crown vic are uncomfortable when you're sitting on your hands with bracelets on tight.

End of the day, they have a job to do and even though I didn't agree with their agenda to enforce cuomos agenda, they only want to go home when their shift is over. Had I ever posed a threat to their safety and life I'm sure I'd been shot too. They see an AR to represent an F and a AK representing a K with u and c placed between them they're going to assume this guy is anti safe act, he must have what's banned! Light him up and search! Yeah I'd make them get a warrant to search. They wouldn't find anything. No weapons, no drugs, (dare award winner) nothing. I made myself a target to them for having that sticker... I was the only one with a Black crew cab chevy, most I'd get written for was loud exhaust/modified equipment. Ran straight pipes. A fix it ticket that required a signature from a mechanic (myself) and a signature by another law enforcement officer, stop at the town hall and hand it to the court clerk and no fine or appearance date. Done and done.

I wasn't a victim. I was livid over an unconstitutional law being drafted in the middle of the night, that served no purpose other than to cater to the north east Lib anti gun agenda. My actions came with consequences, I was told by officers I can't have that sticker, yeah so violate the 2nd now violate the 1st, you guys are brilliant!

Well, you see its no different than having a pot leaf sticker on your back window it may be your 1st amendment right to free speech, but you are giving suspicion. Which is you are up to no good or are a part of the problem, and maybe just maybe, you do feel wronged and this is your form of protest, so do the right thing and vote against the laws you disagree with that we have to enforce. Don't go advertising to us FK Cuomo with stickers of rifles. Other drivers see that and report it out of foul language or its intimidating.
That's the problem in today's society. Everyone's intimidated and weak playing into emotions. I'm sure if I were still in NY and had next to that FK Cuomo sticker, one of a pigs face with Xed out eyes with a cop hat/trooper hat, they'd probably pull me over and approach with guns drawn shouting. Over a sticker. Played by what? Emotion.

Old 07-18-2017, 12:27 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
You mean conservative "black lackeys". Your word-spreading efforts have gone unnoticed.
Says you. Not to the people that we want to hear it (black folks).
Quote:
(I want alot out of LaPierre's mouth too. Don't count on it. He could do a much better job than what he's currently doing. I'm no fan of his.)

Of course. Makes sense. You subscribe to the victim mentality which is evident in most of your posts here. You'd discredit this gentleman Colion, because he's saying use logic and reason not emotion And to wait until all of the facts of the case are presented. Just like he said in the video, he'll be discredited and called an Uncle Tom for not being vengeful.

Of course you won't be pleased until the NRA goes BLM-esque on the police department and want that officers head delivered on a pike. Makes ya feel good and that's all that matters right? Long as you personally feel good...

But meanwhile in the inner cities home of drug and gang wars you keep your mouth shut when a gun fight erupts and innocent people are caught in the cross fire. It only matters when a police officer is involved. Because that's what matters? That's the agenda? Gotcha.

2 way street dude... can't grandstand from your tissue box over shootings involving police and remain silent over street thugs having shootouts over turf or dope or whatever their reasonings and motivations are to continue their behavior.

BTW I'm not condoning or standing up for the officers actions. I feel police should have far better training than what's currently available to them. Case in point they would benefit greatly from simunition training and scenario training. That's 600 dollars for 4 hours at an outdoor range I attend. Until you put yourself in an officers shoes and face what their worst nightmares are it's quite easy to pass judgement.

It's very enlightening once you approach a suspect giving them the benefit of the doubt and get lit up and to approach anxious for a fight and light someone up for nothing. Really. They should be out doing that before put on patrol.

You even get to pull cars over in a retired cop car and approach a car with people in it. I goofed once. Asked for license reg and insurance guy in the car claimed he couldn't find it, his passenger was slowly reaching into the door panel I drew my pistol and shot. He wasn't armed, the driver was.

He was a distraction I didn't even bother to warn the passenger to keep his hands on the dashboard while the driver was looking in the center console. 3 in the chest as fast as I could squeeze them off. If I held a badge and that were real rounds. I'd be in prison. I had the driver exit the car at gun point and place his hands on his head and get to his knees cuffed his hands through his belt loops yanked the key out of the ignition radioed in for backup held him at gun point until the second car arrived and he was placed in the back seat.
I opened the passenger door the guy played dead and slumped out on the ground, other guy playing cop yelled over he found a pistol on the driver. There was a bag under the passengers seat of oregano to represent weed. The registration and insurance paper was in that door pocket.

How it was supposed to go down would have been telling the passenger to keep his hands on the dash, asking the driver to not make any sudden movements and to then have the passenger or driver walk to the back of the car after the driver placed the keys on the dashboard. That's when the shooting would have happened. If everything went according to plan no shots would have been fired, the driver and passenger detained car searched and both arrested for paraphernalia and Possession with intent to distribute since there was a big bag of oregano under the passengers seat.

I've even been lit up when doing the suspicious activity scenario bunch of old cars parked in the grass representing a parking lot, a couple plywood buildings serving as store fronts. Guy snooping peering into the cars windows. His buddy was armed and there were a few people walking around. I had no clue there was an armed look out. I took 2 from the snooper when I asked him for his ID he reached for his back pocket slowly and ripped out a stubby 9mm pistol pop pop! Pow Pow Pow Pow Pow Pow. I took 2 in the gut dumped half a magazine on him then got tore up by an AR 15. 9mm and 40 feel like paintballs. 223 HURTS. Again if it were real life I'd been dead. Armed lookout was a guy standing by a pickup truck with a phone in his hand looking like he was having a conversation on the phone. The rifle was in the bed of the truck out of sight.

Like I said, those rounds are expensive, and the training is expensive. If police were trained with that and the scenarios they'd face in the real world, they wouldn't be so quick to shoot I'm sure. Doesn't help the situation calling for dead cops and chanting pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon.

Get a young rookie to feel fear that any day he performs his job he may meet his maker. Or a veteran beat officer ramped up and loses composure. Smart. Fan the flames. Play into emotions and wonder why these shootings keep taking place. Have the media report about ambushes on police officers too. Thats smart. Media has a role in it for fanning the flames as well. That would be the very last thing I'd want reported, get officers anxious and fearful. Smart. Real smart. Same with the chants and threats.

I won't deny a few that were outright wrong. Shooting someone for running? Nah. Either pursue or deploy a tazer. The dog pile one where the last cop to arrive put one in the suspects head claiming he was resisting arrest, yes that one was absolutely uncalled for. He was already on the ground with 4 other officers on top of him. But keep on with the chanting and foaming at the mouth and spread fear then vilify the officers. Smart. Real smart.

I had multiple encounters with NY state troopers. I was no fan of them. They're mere revenue generators for the state of NY. A FK Cuomo sticker served as probable cause to search a vehicle for contraband weapons. Half my problems with interacting with them, was my attitude and being a punk. And yes those fiberglass back seats in a crown vic are uncomfortable when you're sitting on your hands with bracelets on tight.

End of the day, they have a job to do and even though I didn't agree with their agenda to enforce cuomos agenda, they only want to go home when their shift is over. Had I ever posed a threat to their safety and life I'm sure I'd been shot too. They see an AR to represent an F and a AK representing a K with u and c placed between them they're going to assume this guy is anti safe act, he must have what's banned! Light him up and search! Yeah I'd make them get a warrant to search. They wouldn't find anything. No weapons, no drugs, (dare award winner) nothing. I made myself a target to them for having that sticker... I was the only one with a Black crew cab chevy, most I'd get written for was loud exhaust/modified equipment. Ran straight pipes. A fix it ticket that required a signature from a mechanic (myself) and a signature by another law enforcement officer, stop at the town hall and hand it to the court clerk and no fine or appearance date. Done and done.

I wasn't a victim. I was livid over an unconstitutional law being drafted in the middle of the night, that served no purpose other than to cater to the north east Lib anti gun agenda. My actions came with consequences, I was told by officers I can't have that sticker, yeah so violate the 2nd now violate the 1st, you guys are brilliant!

Well, you see its no different than having a pot leaf sticker on your back window it may be your 1st amendment right to free speech, but you are giving suspicion. Which is you are up to no good or are a part of the problem, and maybe just maybe, you do feel wronged and this is your form of protest, so do the right thing and vote against the laws you disagree with that we have to enforce. Don't go advertising to us FK Cuomo with stickers of rifles. Other drivers see that and report it out of foul language or its intimidating.
That's the problem in today's society. Everyone's intimidated and weak playing into emotions. I'm sure if I were still in NY and had next to that FK Cuomo sticker, one of a pigs face with Xed out eyes with a cop hat/trooper hat, they'd probably pull me over and approach with guns drawn shouting. Over a sticker. Played by what? Emotion.
Uh yeah...whatever. Too long winded, and I ain't reading all that. Still...nice story bro.

Anyway, back to more important matters...

I don't wanna hear squat from NRA's black lackeys. I want it straight from the top or forget about it.

The NRA is an organization to protect the Second Amendment rights of white Americans as it's presently constituted. Just admit it and keep it moving.

Ain't no shame in it, just come clean so we all know where we stand.

Old 07-18-2017, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Says you. Not to the people that we want to hear it (black folks).

Uh yeah...whatever. Too long winded, and I ain't reading all that. Still...nice story bro.

Anyway, back to more important matters...

I don't wanna hear squat from NRA's black lackeys. I want it straight from the top or forget about it.

The NRA is an organization to protect the Second Amendment rights of white Americans as it's presently constituted. Just admit it and keep it moving.

Ain't no shame in it, just come clean so we all know where we stand.
Read what I wrote and you'd know where I stand

Especially pertaining to training

Old 07-18-2017, 12:56 PM

Or dont. Just like you couldn't give me an answer about whether you'd rat out where fellow blacks lived to the KKK.
Guess ignorance truly is bliss...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies