Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 08:51 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Using emotions and feelings to do very noble things, like equality for everyone, share the wealth, help your fellow man. That makes people feel good when it is their choice. It is Communism, when the government is used to enforce it.

The problem is, very noble things are not noble to everyone, when you no longer have a choice, but the one I choose for you. The Collective choosing for the individual.... or die back-talking to them.

I do not think for you.
I expect you not to make choices for me either.

So, is Trump being Communist! wanting to fight the Syrians' civil war for them?

And isn't it ironic that IF trying to help you fellow man is Communist! , our entire endeavor fighting Communists! in Vietnam would have to be classified as Communist! by your standards.?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2017, 08:54 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,626,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E2Ahk91SVU

Robert is a smart common sense guy.
At the 1:00 mark I find it hilarious that he says Obama and Hillary are academic elites who have no financial education !
Yet both are richer than this guy !

Meanwhile TrumpPutin has bankrupted 4 of his own companies and has barely paid taxes.
Enriching yourself at the expense of taxpayers is what he has done.
Isn't that what Communist dictators do like his beloved Putin?

Old 07-01-2017, 08:57 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Wow !

That almost sounds like the teachings of Jesus Christ !

That Commie !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp
"He will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'
There are no greater frauds on the planet than Conservative "Christians." Or CINOs, as they should correctly be identified.

Old 07-01-2017, 09:10 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,563,867 times
The comedy from the right never stops.

Old 07-01-2017, 09:13 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
At the 1:00 mark I find it hilarious that he says Obama and Hillary are academic elites who have no financial education !
Yet both are richer than this guy !

Meanwhile TrumpPutin has bankrupted 4 of his own companies and has barely paid taxes.
Enriching yourself at the expense of taxpayers is what he has done.
Isn't that what Communist dictators do like his beloved Putin?
Obama and Clinton receive generous support from their Muslim friends
These are known as Saudi Arabia and all Islamic oil states
If you go back to Obama's adviser, you will find the Muslim Brotherhood inside the White House
Clinton was also a veiled Muslim and belonged to the Muslim Brotherhood
That is the difference between Putin and Obama and Clinton
Even though the Soviets supported Arab causes and supported the Arabs in arms
Saudi Arabia refused to establish relations with the Soviets because it considered it the atheist state in the world and Saudi Arabia was sending money to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan
When the Communists arrived
Yes, Saudi Arabia was the first enemy to the Soviets
I think Russia and Putin know that, too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies