Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2017, 05:05 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Indeed.

And the national media is losing it's mind this morning over that CNN WWE tweet. LOL

With all the news in the world, ABC is leading with that this morning. I noticed before I changed the channel to something less deranged.
While your excuses for Trump have been shown to be completely bogus here, the media is certainly no better. The two completely deserve each other.

Old 07-03-2017, 05:09 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
While your excuses for Trump have been shown to be completely bogus here,
Feel free to point out anything that's bogus. I take note however that your "proof" like this particular post, is to simply create Ad hominem fallacy.

Old 07-03-2017, 05:10 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Seems to me that most people support both positions"

156 dems voted AGAINST Kate's Law

105 dems voted AGAINST the No Sanctuary for Criminals Act.

"This makes zero sense"

Thee is a LOT of opposition.
Not where it matters. Your argument is he is trying to hide this from those who will never support it to start with. You know you have no argument here but yet you insist.

I do not support Trump but BOTH of these positions are popular with the people. To me Kate's Law is simply another redundant law that doesn't actually address the problem. If people are willing to illegally come here, they are still going to be willing to illegally come here. You don't come illegally expecting to get caught.

That said, people largely support this. You don't tweet to distract from that. You promote it and it's bi-partisan support to the people to put pressure on the Senate to pass it. You know this but yet, you will continue with the failed idea that this is some brilliant plot.

Old 07-03-2017, 05:12 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofi82 View Post
Trump klan don't care about democracy the dignity of the Office or how we are perceived around the world. As long as he is attacking the left they are happy gold lucky. Trump is right on everything and everyone else is wrong. I guess I'll sit back and see how each episode unfolds
"Trump klan don't care about democracy"

Funny, it was Obama and all of his Executive Orders and Executive Memorandums that he used to run the Country going around Congress. "I have phone and pen"

Obama was the MOST overturned President in history by the courts several by a 9-0 vote.

And I thought youa ll said he was such GREAT Constitutional scholar, and even TAUGHT it.

"the dignity of the Office"

No ONE degraded "the dignity of the office" more then Bill Clinton and most dems STILL revere him.

NOW, you are concerned.

Such hypocrites!

Old 07-03-2017, 06:19 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,536,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
He didn't bury anything. The legislation was out there and televised for anyone who would want to see it.
Nope, your argument is that he played the media to cover the tweets and not the legislation. Again, you cant have it both ways.

Old 07-03-2017, 06:24 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Trump klan don't care about democracy"

Funny, it was Obama and all of his Executive Orders and Executive Memorandums that he used to run the Country going around Congress. "I have phone and pen"

Obama was the MOST overturned President in history by the courts several by a 9-0 vote.

And I thought youa ll said he was such GREAT Constitutional scholar, and even TAUGHT it.

"the dignity of the Office"

No ONE degraded "the dignity of the office" more then Bill Clinton and most dems STILL revere him.

NOW, you are concerned.

Such hypocrites!
But, but, but OBAMA! And BILL CLINTON!

I swear you people must have blame Obama and Clinton buttons on your keyboard.

And you are the biggest hypocrites - YOU screamed bloody murder when Obama 'governed by executive order". And that's all Trump seems to be able to do. He certainly can't pass any major legislation.

And NOW you are unconcerned.

Old 07-03-2017, 06:28 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,434,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Lol. Check his polls tomorrow. That 'masterful' and immature tweeting will cost him. I think he's trying to see how low he can drag his poll numbers.
Not as low as Congress, which weighs in with an "impressive" 11% approval rating.

And they think that they could get away with trying to impeach Trump over his tweets.

Too funny!

Old 07-03-2017, 06:56 AM

1,940 posts, read 1,028,019 times
Steve Bannon is the Architect of the Trump administration just like Karl Rove was for GW Bush. Bannon is the one pushing buttons through Trump.

Big stories are forgotten when the next big one comes along, that is why Trump is deliberately causing all this threw Twitter.

Bannon wanted to start a war in the South China Sea and now one of our ships is provoking them. I thought Trump was working with China to deal with N. Korea?

Trump is mentally unstable to disgrace the Presidency like this. He is treating his Presidency as "White House Apprentice".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies