Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 09:30 AM

8,505 posts, read 4,567,713 times

Advertisements

Many here have been defending the actions and words of of Donald J Trump. They feel turn about is fair play and such activity is fine if attacked. In that spirit I ask:

Are Trump defenders really as dumb as a rock?

Are Trump defenders all crazy?

Are Fox News and Breitbart really the FAKE & FRAUDULENT NEWS MEDIA that they appear to be?

Are all Trump defenders as Psycho as they seem?

Do all Trump defenders have a low IQ?

Old 07-02-2017, 09:34 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,335,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Many here have been defending the actions and words of of Donald J Trump. They feel turn about is fair play and such activity is fine if attacked. In that spirit I ask:

Are Fox News and Breitbart really the FAKE & FRAUDULENT NEWS MEDIA that they appear to be?

It's a shame. CD libs have given up even trying to have a conversation. Everything is about the personal attacks. And if they don't like your response they block you. It's gotten very childish here.

Old 07-02-2017, 09:37 AM

8,505 posts, read 4,567,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
It's a shame. CD libs have given up even trying to have a conversation. Everything is about the personal attacks. And if they don't like your response they block you. It's gotten very childish here.
Many of Trump's dwindling supporters should have no issue with these words being used about them. These people routinely attack those on the left with derogatory names, words, and insults. Per their own posts here, it is absolutely acceptable to use words such as this when attacked. Common decency and decorum do not matter.

Old 07-02-2017, 09:38 AM

25,775 posts, read 18,834,175 times
Those who live in glass houses...

Old 07-02-2017, 09:41 AM

27,658 posts, read 16,147,064 times
that was lame dude

Old 07-02-2017, 09:44 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,565,307 times
Quote:
Reminds me of Conservatives during the Obama administration.

Old 07-02-2017, 09:45 AM

6,542 posts, read 4,097,684 times
Quote:

Speaking as a progressive, registered independent (consistently leans Democrat), I will answer these questions to the best of my knowledge:

1. No. Many Trump defenders will readily admit that some of his behavior is disgusting. They just feel that the response to the behavior is also disgusting.

2. Same as above.

3. Fox News has similar accuracy to that of CNN. It's often quite sensationalist and have a clear bias. It generally is an acceptable source of information, though should not be a single source of information. Breitbart is certainly less credible than Fox or CNN. It really doubles down on the sensationalism and is significantly more slanted. With that said, I don't believe they're known for actually making anything up. They're just selective.

4. No. I'd also point out that their are a number of Trump defenders with varying views. They are not a singular hive mind. I've even defended Trump before when the criticisms are nonsensical.

5. No.

Old 07-02-2017, 09:46 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:

Yes; Mostly, Yes, Mostly, Very likely - at least the ones I know IRL.

Old 07-02-2017, 09:49 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
Quote:

In all fairness to Trump and his supporters, Trump has a very limited vocabulary and appears to have skipped his English classes.

Therefore, expectations regarding his 'comments' are much lower than for a more intelligent president.

Sad!

Old 07-02-2017, 09:50 AM

11,269 posts, read 11,035,002 times
Quote:
A simple reply of "7.5 more years" is all that is warranted. Kindly deduct .5 years every January and July until we get to 2024.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies