Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2017, 09:32 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
What hypocrisy? Do you know of another former President besides Obama that went on foreign soil and trashed the current President? If so, please share it, but im not sure where the hypocrisy charge is comming from?
Do you know of another current President besides Trump - that accused the former president of wiretapping?

Do you know of another current President besides Trump that called the former President sick?

I know that Trump has made professional victimhood popular but please do stop.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:33 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Obama warns Americans about too much patriotism - on July 4th weekend! - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

I thought it was an unwritten rule that former Presidents dont trash current Presidents. When Bush left office, he did not utter a word about Obama for years. Of course it seems Obama could not do the same courtesy for Trump. I dont care if you think Trump deserves it or not, It is classless and rude.

HATCH Act.....

Old 07-03-2017, 09:34 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Obama warns Americans about too much patriotism - on July 4th weekend! - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

I thought it was an unwritten rule that former Presidents dont trash current Presidents. When Bush left office, he did not utter a word about Obama for years. Of course it seems Obama could not do the same courtesy for Trump. I dont care if you think Trump deserves it or not, It is classless and rude.
He is a Private Citizens and can as such be critical of anyone he wants. As for classless and rude, go get your golden boy under control before whining about others.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:35 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
HATCH Act.....
LOL, not going to happen, awww, running out of diversions from the failure you elected?

Old 07-03-2017, 09:37 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Not only do I think is OK but I think it is Obama's patriotic duty in order to show the world that all US presidents are not juvenile clowns, and to represent those of us who do not approve of Trump (which is the majority of the country).

Old 07-03-2017, 09:48 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
I'd a lot rather have a former POTUS on foreign soil urging everyone to take a deep breath than a current POTUS allowing a foreign agent access to classified national security information.

Trump was warned about Flynn, several times. Trump still put him in as National Security Advisor.

Flynn would likely still be NSA if the papers hadn't raised a three yard fuss.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:58 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
I see where someone has mentioned the Hatch Act. Haven't heard that since we found out that Flynn had actually been talking sanctions with the Russians back while his position was still, as we say, unofficial.

Anyway, the idea of the GOP getting it together to go after Obama is ludicrous. They've got health care and tax cuts on their mind. What do they care if Obama is dissing Trump?

Whatever Republicans decide to do, I doubt they'll have the courage to implement it a year from now so that folks have a chance to understand what they're voting for.

Old 07-03-2017, 10:15 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Do you know of another current President besides Trump - that accused the former president of wiretapping?

Do you know of another current President besides Trump that called the former President sick?

I know that Trump has made professional victimhood popular but please do stop.
We are not talking about CURRENT Presidents..read the OP. But, if you really want to go there..

WHINER IN CHIEF: 21 Times That Barack Obama Blamed Other People For His Own Failures • Now The End Begins

Old 07-03-2017, 10:25 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,187,604 times
Quote:

Did you read the article? It seems maybe you didn't.

Old 07-03-2017, 12:47 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Obama left Indonesia and headed to South Korea for another "bash Trump" speech and a sit down with S. Korea's President. John Kerry and his bunch of TeamObama merry men are busy trying to protect Iran and recently met in Oslo with the Iranian Foreign Minister.

Obama has recently met with the Leadership of Canada, Germany, Indonesia and now S. Korea. No telling where he turns up next -- maybe he will crash the G-20 or hold his own 0-20.

Perhaps it's time for the White House to just give them Obama's phone number when they call.
Perhaps they think the Great Obama can do more for them than the President of the United States.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies