Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2017, 02:30 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,869,726 times

Advertisements

[quote=Casper in Dallas;48717048]
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
What foreign policy?
Obama Polcies have push us back and down played us as a World Power and some how America is evil. While Trump has reesatblish us a World Power and Russia, China and Issa is taking America Seriously now.!

Last edited by GHOSTRIDER AZ; 07-03-2017 at 02:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2017, 02:38 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,658,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
How do you know this?
Quote:
Commonsense !!!
And observation...! It's quite obvious.

Old 07-03-2017, 02:44 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,653,663 times
Quote:
You don't even know where he is right now ?

On his latest travels he has made various statements that make his intentions and actions suspect. Add to that what he did in January and there is probable cause to investigate him and he should be wactch by the CIA if they are doing their job.
By all means, start your investigation, bring charges, have a trial--whatever your imagination tells you to do. It's important to stay busy in retirement.

Old 07-03-2017, 02:51 PM

34,301 posts, read 15,588,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
By all means, start your investigation, bring charges, have a trial--whatever your imagination tells you to do. It's important to stay busy in retirement.
Quite right !!!

Thank you for your support !!!

Old 07-03-2017, 02:58 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,210,998 times
[quote=GHOSTRIDER AZ;48717096]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Obama Polcies have push us back and down played us as a World Power and some how America is evil. While Trump has reesatblish us a World Power and Russia, China and Issa is taking America Seriously now.!
Some of these people need to go back to their recliner and watch John Wayne Movies and realize that America has moved on from those "R-- N-- Fantasies"....
The world sees American, especially the Right Winger as the lowest of the gutter type that America could present to the world stage of right winger population. With Trump and his self absorbed obsession promoting himself and his belligerence...

It will take a long time for America to regain being regarded for the dignity which the world knows of the general population as being more humane respecting people who make up the majority of this nation.

However, The longer Trump and his followers are put forth in media and on the political stage, the more the world comes to disrespect America, but most of the world knows.. its the Right Wingers whom the worlds people of many nations really hate, the right winger ideology promoters have exposed themselves as the vile that has infected and caused havoc around the globe with their greed chasing delusion self gloating madness. There is nothing they have no pursued and sought out means to disrespect of other nations and other people.

Sadly, Democracy Loving Humane Respecting People of America is being tarnished, because the world can't understand how the good people of this nation continue to tolerate this craziness.

Old 07-03-2017, 02:59 PM

The Bottom Line we have discovered that the FBI refuse to proscute and tried to undermine the HR Server. There was those in the FBI who tried to undermine the invetgation. Lynch charatorized the HRC has a matter.

Comey Leaked Iformation to the Press.

A Obama Hold over in Atlanta was leaking information to the press.

The outwardness to Restsit all by the DC and not carrying out thier jobs in Goverment is a concern.

There is plenty of room for this for Obstructon. Leaking of National Securities and lastly Treason!

Old 07-03-2017, 04:36 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,896,085 times
[quote=phma;48713674]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post

The question is he undermining the foreign policy of the current administration ?
As I asked. What foreign policy? Pissing off our allies is not a foreign Policy. Being a BFF with Putin is against this Nations Foreign Policy. You seem to worry too much about the past President talking to people, and not nearly enough about the current President, IMO. Do you Not see what a disaster he is? Really? Out of the trump supporters I would at least think You know that there are some problems with him. I do not mean the media thing, or even the Russia thing, I mean the thing that should concern any American in that he seems to be a bit more than a little ..........Off. You do not really see that?

Old 07-03-2017, 04:37 PM

[quote=katzpaw;48713699]
Quote:
What is the foreign policy of the current administration and what did Obama say to undermine it?
Let me know when you find out the answer to either question.

Old 07-03-2017, 04:46 PM

Quote:
What makes you think you have a right to know what was said in a privet conversation, picked up by the CIA ?

Do You? I have an active TSC, I am not privy to it because I have NNTK.

That said, you are a complicated person, but then again you know that, me thinks you are more of an Inde than you let on here most of the time. I think that is Good

Old 07-03-2017, 05:58 PM

[quote=Casper in Dallas;48718297]
Quote:
As I asked. What foreign policy? Pissing off our allies is not a foreign Policy. Being a BFF with Putin is against this Nations Foreign Policy. You seem to worry too much about the past President talking to people, and not nearly enough about the current President, IMO. Do you Not see what a disaster he is? Really? Out of the trump supporters I would at least think You know that there are some problems with him. I do not mean the media thing, or even the Russia thing, I mean the thing that should concern any American in that he seems to be a bit more than a little ..........Off. You do not really see that?
I think standing our Ground is more effective than Obama 's Red Line in Syria. Putin did not respect Obama and probably, thought he was a fool. Its is clear with recent events Putt is not Trumps BFF.

We had major problems during Obama and he chose to pass on the many foreign Issue we face today. Obama never wanted to touch the Middle East or handle Issa.

While Trump is actively going after these enemies.

Big difference and your President was light hearted when it came to major issue.

Besides Obama and his Red State still pose a problem and should be fully vented.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies