Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 10:11 AM

487 posts, read 545,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
So, isn't this sort of like the old "your mother wears combat boots" insult??

Again, should I never darken the door of a bank, because I am a fifteenth or so cousin to Jesse James? Wherer does such foolishness end?
We can go back and forth like this forever. My point is and remains to be, she needs to look at her own backyard before trying to be tweet funny. Whether we like it or not, (and yes, I do say Trump does get himself into a bit of trouble with his tweets), he is our President and I respect his position and support him for the good of our country. I did not vote for her dad, however, he had my support. I believe President Trump is working hard to make things better. Let's check back at the end of his term.....his opponents may be pleasantly surprised.....time will tell. Give him a chance. Since people listen when Chelsea speaks/tweets, it is refreshing when she sends a positive message.....she should do more of that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2017, 10:14 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Greg Gutfeld Reminds Chelsea Clinton That Hillary Isn't President - Chicks On The Right

HAhahahah, Greg Gutfeld has the perfect response to Hillarys rotten spawn when she tries to be witty. EPIC FAIL
I love Greg Gutfeld. He is always spot on!

Old 07-06-2017, 10:30 AM

10,093 posts, read 6,431,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
She'd be respected YUGELY if she just came out and say it.....
  • Her mom is a war mongering liar & crook that most people can't stand to be around, including her own SS detail assigned to follow her, staff, and most anyone else.
  • Her dad is a disgraced president who abused & raped women.
  • Both her parents sold off their positions in government to enrich themselves far far in excess of what their government salaries could provide.
  • And that she has benefited greatly from the above and beyond marrying into another crooked family and birthing two babies she has no other accomplishments.
It's good to be part of the 1%.
Heck, I'd respect Ivanka Trump YUGELY if she just came out and said that:

* her Dad is a genital-grabbing misogynist who has refused to pay countless contractors for legitimate work,

* her Dad and she both continue to manufacture their goods in China rather than make them in America, making them YUGE hypoctrites,

* her own business has profited enormously from being associated with the Trump name. Her products are largely knockoffs and copies of other peoples' creations and wouldn't sell nearly as much if they didn't have the Trump name attached to them

* her Dad was a Democrat for decades, who even contributed to the Clintons, until he saw the opportunity to sell himself to the Republicans so he could obtain the ultimate prize if the presidency.

If Chelsea has no standing by education and background to voice an opinion, then Ivanka sure as Hades has even less gravitas to be the President's advisor in the White House. But as you say, it's good to be part of the 1%.

Old 07-06-2017, 01:34 PM

487 posts, read 545,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
She graduated from Stamford and immediately went to Oxford to get her master's degree before the McKinsey gig. If you don't think $120K is standard at McKinsey or similar consulting firms for an Oxford grad then you're mistaken.

Has her name helped her? Absolutely. But anyone with an undergrad from Stamford, both a master's and PhD from Oxford, and an MPH from Columbia wouldn't exactly be struggling.

Do you have similar criticisms of Donald Trump? After all, he only go to where he is because of his father.
Yes, and his father would be proud as he successfully built up on what his father started. Nothing wrong with that.

Old 07-07-2017, 07:44 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I love Greg Gutfeld. He is always spot on!
He was so good on REDEYE..he has really mellowed out since joining the 5. But he is still very accurate

Old 07-07-2017, 11:30 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,802,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
In America our soap box comes with birth, it doesn't have to be earned.
No, but $600,000 salaries usually do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies