Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2017, 10:06 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,850,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Senility is not funny. We have all experienced the pain of watching a loved one struggle with the loss of faculties from age, and the luckiest among us will confront those challenges sooner or later.

Because we have all seen it, we should also all agree that people in the midst of this struggle should not control the world’s most powerful military or largest nuclear arsenal. As today’s otherwise innocuous video (below) indicates, that is exactly the frightening situation that voters in 30 states put us in and 218 Members of Congress keep us in.

SOURCE: Trump Just Got Lost Walking To His Limo

I honestly feel that Trump is losing it on any number of levels, and increasing signs of dementia are but one of them. The cons don't care because as long as they have a republican president, it's much easier to carry out their agenda - both in congress and the country as a whole.

Where the hell did Trump think he was going in that video, and why did it take staff so long to react?
Back in the *1800s when the state allowed me to drive I would go shopping at Wal*Mart (I know, sue me, it's cheap). I would almost always spend several minutes looking for my car because I had forgotten where I parked it. Misplacing one's ride is not a sign of dementia, if that were true, most of us here would have it.

*A long time ago, I'm obviously not that old.

Old 07-04-2017, 10:14 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,497,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
Back in the *1800s when the state allowed me to drive I would go shopping at Wal*Mart (I know, sue me, it's cheap). I would almost always spend several minutes looking for my car because I had forgotten where I parked it. Misplacing one's ride is not a sign of dementia, if that were true, most of us here would have it.

I agree 100%! Everybody does that, myself included! When it's the only car there, at the bottom of the jetramp ...well. I was trying to give him an out with my "fart theory", but I guess the RWNJs believe him senile too! I guess I'll go with the majority consensus! Good to hear from you geeki!

Old 07-04-2017, 10:16 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,476,389 times
How could he miss a limo that was right in front of him?! OMG. He was lost and anyone who watches that video knows it.

Old 07-04-2017, 10:24 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,599,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
He is senile.

That said, I’d imagine he was looking for his personal limo.

I bet he often forgets he’s the POTUS.

Is the some way that I could forget he's the POTUS, for just a little while? I need a break every now and then.

Old 07-04-2017, 10:24 PM

23,814 posts, read 34,711,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
How could he miss a limo that was right in front of him?! OMG. He was lost and anyone who watches that video knows it.
You know what they say about Karma. . .Karma has a list on him that's decades old.

Old 07-04-2017, 10:25 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,389,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Senility is not funny. We have all experienced the pain of watching a loved one struggle with the loss of faculties from age, and the luckiest among us will confront those challenges sooner or later.

Because we have all seen it, we should also all agree that people in the midst of this struggle should not control the world’s most powerful military or largest nuclear arsenal. As today’s otherwise innocuous video (below) indicates, that is exactly the frightening situation that voters in 30 states put us in and 218 Members of Congress keep us in.

SOURCE: Trump Just Got Lost Walking To His Limo

I honestly feel that Trump is losing it on any number of levels, and increasing signs of dementia are but one of them. The cons don't care because as long as they have a republican president, it's much easier to carry out their agenda - both in congress and the country as a whole.

Where the hell did Trump think he was going in that video, and why did it take staff so long to react?
Since the limo was parked directly in front of the ramp, I'm sure the staff were confounded for a moment when Trump just didn't get in. The driver gave him a salute from inside.

That said, I think it could have happened for any number of reasons; Trump may have been deep in thought, tired out, was having some aches and pains, or just expected the car to be somewhere else.

Or he could be losing it. At age 71, having senior moments becomes more common every day that passes.

Whatever it was, it looked to me like he had a lot on his mind.

At 73, I know they are more frequent now than just 2 years ago, and I'm doing better than my younger brother, who's now 70.

Old 07-04-2017, 10:57 PM

7,185 posts, read 4,771,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Actually, It doesn't look like they had the limo door open when he got to the bottom of the steps. I think he's mentally unfit and defective and growing senile but this looks like some staffer wasn't on the ball. Security should be tighter -- down the steps and into the car with no glitches. If he is going to make a statement it would have been set up in a different way. Maybe the staff doesn't realize how much help he needs. I don't know why they use the steps in the first place...too risky.
Please don't blame the staff. I'm sure he was told where to go and which limo was his.

Trump's problem is that he doesn't listen to anybody. He doesn't pay attention and he can't follow instructions.
That's not the staff's fault. Why can't he watch where his going like any other human being?

He could have asked where he was supposed to go but no. God forbid. He knows everything. IDIOT.

The steps have been fine for all other presidents. He talked a lot of crap about other people's energy and stamina. Now Ms Karma is visiting him often.

Trump better start exercising his mind and body. I cannot stand him but I really hate Pence more.

Old 07-04-2017, 11:05 PM

26,657 posts, read 28,714,563 times
I can't stand Trump and I do think he has mental problems but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt this time. Maybe he had something else on his mind, he was very tired, or maybe there had been a last minute change of plans that he forgot about. It doesn't mean that he couldn't find his limo--it just could have been something else.

Old 07-04-2017, 11:39 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,246,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
I actually thought he was brain-dead years ago! How nice to be proved right!
Just goes to show people will choose brain dead over a Democrat.

Old 07-04-2017, 11:56 PM

1,323 posts, read 589,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post

Would you have missed your car if it were right outside of the Walmart doors and it was the only car in sight?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies